The therapeutic thread of insults! Let off steam! Let go !! Band ...

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The therapeutic thread of insults! Let off steam! Let go !! Band ...

by Exnihiloest » 26/08/21, 20:26

ABC2019 wrote:...
there is no perversity, I proposed to make a thread without insults, there are two people, only two, who filled it with insults - obviously without knowing anything else - you put it on my back then that it is THEM who chose to post these insults.

You don't have to justify yourself, ABC.

Their accusations are free, based on foolish interpretations which, because you don't think like them, make you a pervert, a rotten, a bastard (ditto as far as I'm concerned), in short everything that comes to their mind . And since they see shit all over the world, it's in their heads the problem. They bitch the world as much when they talk about it, as they bitch here the contributors who see positive aspects.

Gadgetdebois insults, the two moderators, Christophe and Remundo, instead of doing their job, encourage him, and themselves insult on occasion. In this thread they think that they can indulge their low instincts, so they do not deprive themselves, for once with the alibi that it would be just a release or humor, their true nature can s 'Express.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 26/08/21, 20:51

Exnihiloest wrote: (same for me)

For you, it is "x" power, I have never in my life encountered such incompetent rot. Never. Even in the army, even in the adjutants, it is saying!
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 26/08/21, 21:16

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:...
For you, it is "x" power, I have never in my life encountered such incompetent rot. Never. ...

It is certain that Gadgetdebois has never looked at himself in a mirror. Beaufs always think highly of themselves.

Ever since this guy arrived on this forum, given the zero level of his gossip, of his simplistic, peremptory and definitive assertions, of his intolerance to any objection or compromise, of his inability to talk about the facts without insulting people, going so far as to rot the thread on the music to to discover, however, subject of no controversy, the image that has remained of him has always been this one, a wooden gadget con a b * te, his pride being to believe her the biggest the more his rhetorical erections are slanderous :

gadcon3.png
gadcon3.png (174.32 KiB) Viewed 909 times

For your avatar, Gadget, I recommend it. You are made to uncap, drink and bellow, not to argue, you have to make up your own mind.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 26/08/21, 21:22

Exnihiloest wrote:For your avatar, Gadget, I recommend it. You are made to uncap, drink and bellow, not to argue, you have to make up your own mind.

It is especially that you have it in the ass ... and that you like it eh, pervert old bitch!
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 26/08/21, 21:27

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:...
It is especially that you have it in the ass ... and that you like it eh, pervert old bitch!

"His pride being to believe her the bigger the more her rhetorical erections are slanderous"
It's because he takes care to confirm what I'm saying, that asshole. : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 26/08/21, 21:40

It's crazy how this branque tries all the time to turn his shortcomings and his weaknesses into strength, when once again everyone here realizes his incompetence and his weaknesses ... He is ridiculous and not cheat on anyone. Magnificent asshole whose echo can be heard all the way to the top of K2 ... : Mrgreen:
Ps: In addition, he crashes while writing, so much he trembles and delirium ... "His pride being to believe the bigger the more his rhetorical erections are slanderous" <<< LOOOOOOOL !!!! A linguist would have died laughing!
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 27/08/21, 15:15

Christophe wrote:Ah I restored most of the messages deleted above: assume your rudeness and insults ... : Mrgreen:

the boss spoke

this outbreak destroyed my work of civilization! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/08/21, 15:21

"work of civilization" ... roh the other with his big words!

Already you can't talk about civilization with reptilian brains! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
2 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 28/08/21, 21:27

For the past fifteen years, I have occasionally insulted one of my colleagues when I see that she is depressed.

So, she insults me too, I ask her if things are better after that, and, miraculously, after having let off steam a little, she is much better.

Insults, therapeutic virtue?
2 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
yves35
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by yves35 » 28/08/21, 23:15

Good evening,

finally the digital pitbulls who set Mila on fire, they were soft : Cheesy: here we do better

yves
1 x
ignored: obamot, janic, guygadebois... air, air. We are not (yet) on Qanon Ben, if in fact