The therapeutic thread of insults! Let off steam! Let go !! Band ...

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The wire without abuse!

by ABC2019 » 26/08/21, 15:35

Janic wrote:abcon
Reminder: no one is obliged to participate in a thread that they do not like, of course
exactly what has been said to you since you monopolized this site: Idiot!

GuyGadeboisLeRetour »26/08/21, 13:47
Go shit! <<< It's an insult, knowing that if we don't shit, we die?
as it is annoying, we do not risk anything!

message reported: insults and profanity.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 26/08/21, 15:36

Remundo wrote:
Good chief insulters ...

ABC is no angel, but at least try to play her little game here

afterwards I know the character, he risks well to throw a series of questions with drawers and to drown the fish under torrents of dialectic ...

Thanks Remundo, but the best thing you can do is to erase all flagged messages altogether (and their flagging), that will make the thread much more readable!
like I said, I also prefer that comments on the attitude of others forumeurs, even polite ones, are made on other threads than this one.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 26/08/21, 15:37

ABC2019 wrote:
Janic wrote:abcon
Reminder: no one is obliged to participate in a thread that they do not like, of course
exactly what has been said to you since you monopolized this site: Idiot!

Go shit! <<< It's an insult, knowing that if we don't shit, we die?

I would like to point out the signature of ABC2019 which treats people of fools in anticipation : Mrgreen:
Last edited by humus the 26 / 08 / 21, 15: 40, 1 edited once.
2 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 26/08/21, 15:38

Remundo wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:to launch a debate: do the following measures seem justified to you, and why?
* vaccination for 12-18 year olds
* vaccination under 12 years old

NO because Benefit / risk not favorable to vaccination

I would be inclined to think so but I would also like quantitative arguments, if we can ...
Whether you are for or against, please give your arguments without insulting anyone!

It's done Mr. GillABC.

the rule on this thread is also to use only the nicknames used on this forum, yes I know it's a bit restrictive but it's the game :)
0 x

ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 26/08/21, 15:39

humus wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:
Janic wrote:abcon exactly what you have been told since you monopolized this site: Fool!

I would like to point out the signing of ABC2019 which treats people of idiots in anticipation : Mrgreen:

no this is not an insult directed at forumeurs, it is a literary quote, besides everyone here can share this opinion without feeling insulted :).
0 x

ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 26/08/21, 15:43

Rajqawee wrote:
To me to add, to open (you can also answer):

- generalized vaccination over the age of 30: according to medical advice (comorbidities of course, but lifestyle, environment, and reduction in immunity can only lead to reassessment of the benefit / risk). A good example might be a vaccination for a trip abroad, for example (still in the advice)

it seems to me that there is still an age above which generalized vaccination should be advised systematically, right?
on what basis should the age limits be defined?
- compulsory vaccination for certain categories of the population: no, by ethics.

this is not already the case for certain health professions, excluding covid?
-support a national initiative of the "treatment arm": HCQ, AZT, IVMC. To conclude as much as possible on these molecules, yes or no, for whom, and also to support the possibility of a treatment (new or not, expensive or not)

that should be the case for all molecules, of course, but there are already studies on it, right? how was the treatment with corticosteroids handled?
0 x

GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 26/08/21, 15:50

ABC2019 wrote:
humus wrote:I would like to point out the signing of ABC2019 which treats people of idiots in anticipation : Mrgreen:

no this is not an insult directed at forumeurs, it is a literary quote, besides everyone here can share this opinion without feeling insulted :).

0 x
Rajqawee
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rajqawee » 26/08/21, 16:01

it seems to me that there is still an age above which generalized vaccination should be advised systematically, right?

Well, we are not at all competent. It's like determining when to recommend breast cancer screening by mammography, it's completely beyond our reach. Recommended, of course. Completely agree: this is public health policy. Not imposed.

Yes, but it is quite limited and above all targeted according to the profession. See : https://www.legifrance.gouv.fr/codes/id ... 006171171/

For a practical example, I am a hospital administrator. I am therefore obliged to be vaccinated (COVID), although I am not in contact with patients.

To know also that these provisions are not to my knowledge specially controlled, they exist I think as a preventive measure for the establishments (for example, on CDD or interim, nobody ever checks the updates or not of the vaccines of these caregivers and I even think that among the permanent it's the same.)

that should be the case for all molecules, of course, but there are already studies on it, right? how was the treatment with corticosteroids handled?

Well ... it seems not. This is the thesis defended by some of the forums and the IHU and Mister Raoult (but not only him, though, we have seen other doctors talk about it), it is that a real serious study, carried out with quite large groups with relevant dosages, that does not has not been done (a priori nowhere, but especially in France where we have the means). There are even tests that were underway in 2020 that were stopped before the end of the tests. I did not look for myself, please note. But I would hardly see all these people defending this kind of thesis if it had really been done seriously elsewhere with negative results.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 26/08/21, 16:16

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:I would like to point out the signing of ABC2019 which treats people of idiots in anticipation : Mrgreen:

Image[/ Quote]
signaled message: without argument comprising just a derogatory video
0 x

ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 26/08/21, 16:20

Rajqawee wrote:

Well, we are not at all competent. It's like determining when to recommend breast cancer screening by mammography, it's completely beyond our reach. Recommended, of course. Completely agree: this is public health policy. Not imposed.

that's for sure, no one here is competent, but suddenly, apart from trusting the professionals, how do you get an opinion?

Yes, but it is quite limited and above all targeted according to the profession. See : https://www.legifrance.gouv.fr/codes/id ... 006171171/

For a practical example, I am a hospital administrator. I am therefore obliged to be vaccinated (COVID), although I am not in contact with patients.

To know also that these provisions are not to my knowledge specially controlled, they exist I think as a preventive measure for the establishments (for example, on CDD or interim, nobody ever checks the updates or not of the vaccines of these caregivers and I even think that among the permanent it's the same.)

therefore in principle, the vaccination obligation for a profession already exists.

No doubt that the control and the obligation are not carried out with the same rigor, but in addition, the health emergency is not the same either for the diseases concerned, there is obviously no risk of saturation of the emergencies for polio or tetanus (and we can wonder what the reactions would be if this happened for one reason or another !!)

In short, the health situation seems to me sufficiently different to justify that the measures taken are also ...

Well ... it seems not. This is the thesis defended by some of the forums and the IHU and Mister Raoult

Do you have any references on the tests actually carried out that we can see a little more clearly then?
0 x