The therapeutic thread of insults! Let off steam! Let go !! Band ...

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Christophe

Re: The therapeutic thread of insults! Let off steam! Let go !! Band ...

by Christophe » 01/09/21, 15:01

ABC2019 wrote:
Rajqawee wrote:I add the tag: CTTPEMALO. Whoever finds the reference wins .... nothing at all.

I just saw the movie : Mrgreen: (with GL and MB)

Ah am lost there !! : Mrgreen:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 01/09/21, 15:04

(Bis) You will attract fuck thunderbolt of the LGBDC community !!!! : Mrgreen:
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 01/09/21, 17:04

Christophe wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:
Rajqawee wrote:I add the tag: CTTPEMALO. Whoever finds the reference wins .... nothing at all.

I just saw the movie : Mrgreen: (with GL and MB)

Ah am lost there !! : Mrgreen:

spoiler (clickable)

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marche_à_l%27ombre_%28film%29
1 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/09/21, 18:38

Ah damn I was a fan too! : Cheesy:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 02/09/21, 20:51

Special dedication to Blédina:

Shut up, belly with cocks !!!!
1 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 03/09/21, 08:16

not sure of the therapeutic effect finally ....

https://www.gurumed.org/2021/08/31/trol ... ors-ligne/

(sorry as the other thread was closed I have to post on this one. but keeping the same line: no insults as far as I'm concerned, and no replies to JOGGERs unless their message is interesting enough to have been cited by another).
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 03/09/21, 09:09

ABCon »03/09/21, 08:16
not sure of the therapeutic effect finally ....

No wonder the moron narcissist uses this kind of study to believe he is exempt.
However, lightning rods are made to attract lightning on them, which spares other places and individuals likely to be struck. So idiots attract "insults" justified in the same way. Indeed it is weird that on this site, in any case, the usual exchanges between non cons do not use these "profanities" yet become commonplace and widely used in the everyday language.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 03/09/21, 11:00

ABC2019 wrote:not sure of the therapeutic effect finally ....

(sorry as the other thread was closed I have to post on this one. but keeping the same line: no insults as far as I'm concerned, and no replies to JOGGERs unless their message is interesting enough to have been cited by another).
As a TROLL it knows you : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 03/09/21, 20:07

ABC2019 wrote:not sure of the therapeutic effect finally ....

Interesting.
"Research shows that it is not the anonymity of the Internet that arouses hostility. On the contrary, being obnoxious is usually already well established with the online troll.."

It is especially noticeable on the repetitiveness. An insult from time to time, we are not going to play frightened virgins.
But when with each post you make, you reap the insults of GuyGadebois, there it is clear that we are facing a hateful aggressor.

And why is it so well accepted by pseudo-moderators, the answer is in your link, it's good for the business:

"these “useful idiots” can be exploited. Anger drives answers. It means more clicks. It means more income.
... angry trolls make useful political and marketing tools. Anger attracts the attention of profit-seeking algorithms. Thus, the more intense a gathering of trolls, the more their voice and their message are propelled.
"

And the consequence is that "many people will be discouraged from participating in online discussions. It's a democratic problem". The hateful aggressor does not care about democracy, the only thing that matters to him is to impose his point of view everywhere by all means, the main one being to eliminate his opponents by drowning what they say under streams of free HS reflections and slander.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 03/09/21, 20:17

Obamot wrote:... as a TROLL it knows you : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:

You're curvy, then.
You will notice that ABC is not constantly insulting you, whereas the opposite is every day.

If I don't think you are a hateful and vicious aggressor like Gadget is, then it's about time you learned civility, at your age, and stop ascribing intentions to others that they don't have. Your harassment is painful, and not just for ABC. We have the impression of an immature teenager who wants to be noticed. Grow up a little, damn it! Answer on the subject, not on the person speaking.
0 x