Veganism as therapeutic

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 27/10/15, 20:26

tonight on France 5 in C in the air on "meat and cancer" Obviously with pro bidoche, even less consumed. and the same on France 2 at 20:45 pm: "the extraordinary powers of the human body" with a comparison between Western and Eastern pathologies.
and just now on the newspaper of France 2 on crudism and the interview of a "nutritionist" who would make any biologist twist with laughter. This is the media!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
angelosa
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by angelosa » 20/11/15, 09:53

Hello everyone, life is as if we had fallen into a river, there are those who absolutely want to reach the place where they fell, run out and drown and those who let themselves be carried away by the current. waiting to reach a shore to go out. Also avoid hasty conclusions, at school they gave me the example of the grasshopper, you remove a leg and tell him to jump, she must shout to jump, you take her paws and her 2 shout to jump she does not jump, conclusion she became deaf.
Life is like a dream, everything you know in your dream, you've learned it in the waking state but the character of your dream does not even ask the question of where comes all that he knows. And well in your lifetime you know a lot of things but ignore that you know it (because there are people who have an interest in what you did not know) to the point that sometimes you try to discover scientifically supported analyzes the food that is good for you. Do not get tired, your instinct is there, listen to the person who is sleeping and dreaming your life.
Since I was little, I understood that we must look around and that the answer is before our eyes for example no animal gets dressed, no animal eats cooked, no animal kitchen, no animal feeds on extract plants (they do not eat the juice but the fruit, they remove the skin only fruits that seem intended for, oranges, bananas ...) So do not let yourself be dragged by the crowd, observe, choose for yourself , walk in nature, love it, respect it, it lives like you and wants to please you, drip the plants of your garden including wild plants, your desire will guide you to what is good for you. If you love nature, you will not want to cook what has been created perfect for you. Of course not going to an extreme to another, for example in the morning I put in a pan of vegetables cut into small pieces and I break one or 2 over eggs and then put a clear cover the whole has low heat time I shave, as white is almost cooked I serve. The vegetables have kept their crispness, fragrance and color and I can eat the eggs without putting me anywhere (non-sticky) when I go to the restaurant once a week, or when I'm invited I eat like everyone else (badly) ) but it does not matter because I give my body a week to clean. On the other hand, if it has been many years that you feed poorly and you decide to change to healthier food without additives or drugs, it is imperative to clean the liver to rid him of stones as big as peas. you will be surprised)
Do not follow anything blindly, your instinct will tell you what is good in each diet, religion, book, therapeutic protocol ...
Remember the light source of life, our leaders do not want you to enjoy the benefits of the sun forcing a dress us and telling us that it is carcinogenic to our pineal gland atrophy and deprive us of vitamin D.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/11/15, 12:59

First of all, it's very poetic. And indeed, the notion of pleasure is paramount ...

Question: what is a "healthier food"for Angelosa?

Because in "second reading"there are still some mixtures.
If I have fun gorging myself on hamburgers, fries and ketchup garnished with cola "because my instinct tells me it's good for me", is this what I should / can eat? I mean: to stay in good health? Not really, many studies attest that deficient to severely deficient people lose this instinct and are paradoxically more willing "attracted by what destroys them"(like diabetics by sugar, or alcoholics by wine or spirits). We cannot therefore set a rule in this direction, it is also necessary to have a little common sense.

Then, cooked eggs are not particularly good for the liver, since it is the opposite! Only poached eggs (boiled in water but still soft) are not harmful. And it remains in the category of animal products (I am not "ultra"so not against eggs ...)

Finally a slight contradiction stands out, we cannot claim pleasure and then speak of "diet" (since this implies effort and deprivation.) So I will go even further, it is a word to ban from the vocabulary of dietetics , not without having studied what it would be worth to eat so as not to be deficient.

For the sun, this is not a problem, a moderate exposure for 1 or 2 hours may be enough to fill up with vitamin D for six months ... So indeed you should not be afraid of exposing yourself at sunrise or at sunset. from the sun but no need to roast (and protect yourself when it's at its peak, when "it's hot", and avoid sunburn for sure.)

For the aspect "Religion", flanked like that without explanation, sorry it's too personal, I do not agree at all (even if it is surely justified to speak about it in terms of cultural traditions and rules of health and hygiene of life that we indeed find in certain sacred texts, but these counsels are not specific to those who are religion of faith, we can not therefore put it all the way without knowing the ins and outs - moreover in relation to that - Angelosa's advice may seem like an adaptation to personal tastes but a little nutritionally questionable, sorry).

But 100% agree for everyone to choose by themselves (to end on a positive note)
RTDC.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 20/11/15, 15:08

Hello
Yes! it looks like VGR crudiste or raw / cooked tinted instincto with of course some contradictions: but who does not?
obamot, I would qualify (in my opinion) your remarks
Not really, many studies attest that deficient to severely deficient people lose this instinct and are paradoxically more readily "attracted to what destroys them" (such as diabetics by sugar, or alcoholics by wine or spirits).
This type of behavior only exists when all the conditions that led to these deficiencies are maintained. So instinct does not act obviously. To avoid this, we need to create a more or less brutal break in order to restore to the deficient functions the possibility (when there is no irreversibility) to recover. By fasting or brutal fasting depending on the circumstances (in the car we call this resetting) and other gentle therapies.
For sugar: there is sugar and sugar (and therefore sweet) that nourish or not diabetes. For alcohol (a little semantic) is alcoholic any consumer, regardless of the quantity, of this product. The nuance comes from the dependence or not that it will engender, which is independent of the quality of destructive drug which concerns it.

Another point (but it's commentary not a charge):
When I go to the restaurant once a week, or when I am invited I eat like everyone else (bad) but it does not matter because I give my body a week to clean.

It's like saying: I give myself a hammer every week on the finger, but it does not matter because I give my body a week to repair it.
This is unnecessary self-justification since everyone is free to assume their choices. But overall it's not that bad (if you put it in a field that few people explore)!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
angelosa
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by angelosa » 21/11/15, 10:16

Hello and thank you for your comments.
I do some sorting in the food, I don't eat dairy products that I love, I avoid gluten by making corn bread, I don't eat industrial products (those where it is noted "ingredients"), when I say that I go to a restaurant, it's here in Portugal in a small restaurant where we are served a family meal, soup then meat or fish with vegetables from the garden, wine, coffee for 5,5 euros, meals at the friends it happens with the neighbors here in the countryside where we only eat what we produce so when I say that I eat "badly" it's just because there is meat that I don't eat anymore. the house apart from the eggs that I cook placed on my vegetables and therefore in gentle steam.
Of course I can not in a small improvised message, write all that must be done to be healthy, the goal was to share my experience, give ideas and open the door to your comments. I wish all of you good physical and moral health.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Veganism as Therapeutic

by Janic » 06/12/19, 11:23

6 mins
And now we are going to talk about the vit B12 (…) reserve which is available for about 3 years (…) 7'11 ''
"We naturally find it only in animal products, however we may say, whatever we may do, there is no other source apart from medical or industrial supplementation of certain foods. All diets excluding any product of animal origin are therefore exposed to the risk of deficiency like the vegan diet, but !!!! our company offers foods enriched with vit B12, and it is relatively easy to get them prescribed in the medical environment. A healthy adult who decides to exclude any animal product from his diet and who does things intelligently is not deficient in vitB12.
So in our current society, from this point of view it does not pose any problem to feed on products of animal origin, in nature it is another story now this file is closed
apart from medical or industrial supplementation of certain foods. All plans excluding all animal products are therefore exposed to the risk of deficiency like the vegan diet, But !!!! our company offers foods enriched with vit B12, and it is relatively easy to get them prescribed in the medical environment. A healthy adult who decides to exclude any animal product from his diet and who does things intelligently is not deficient in vitB12.
So in our current society, from this point of view there is no problem to eat animal products, in nature it's another story now this file is closed

I appreciate his interventions, often clear and precise, when he knows his subjects well, but there as for the vaccines (but no one is perfect) it works next to its pumps and particularly concerning the bold parts. obviously he does not know anyone VGL not supplementing, which cancels his speech pumped from the manufacturers of the bidoche and repeated at will.

we don't find it naturally than in animal products, however much we say, however much we do, there is no other source (...)
how does he reconcile his assertion with reality?
I have not consumed animal products for 5 decades, my wife too (to limit myself to this one small circle, but much wider in truth) is 16 times longer than in her speech! My children until their marriage either, that is to say without any animal product after breastfeeding, only organic and without any addition of B12.

So in our current society, from this point of view it’s okay to eat animal products, in nature it's another story now this file is closed

This confirms, as do the vegans, [*] that outside the vit B12 supplementation, no salvation possible. despite the medical and dietetic references they use.

[*] vegan and VGL are two very distinct food categories.
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 10/12/19, 16:41

If you stubbornly refuse supplementation, you are betting that a large number of vegans have lost before you. Of course, you are free and there is no evidence that you will not be a rare exception. But in the present, the majority of those who attempt this feat lead to failure, very often after years without the slightest symptom.

However, it is very risky to gamble randomly with B12 because an advanced deficiency can cause serious neurological symptoms and permanent sequelae. It is also difficult to anticipate this deficiency because it develops silently over the months or years. In addition, its symptoms can be masked by vitamin B9, itself omnipresent in greenery, before progressing to its advanced stage. Even more pernicious, a vitamin B12 deficiency blocks the assimilation ... of vitamin B12.

If you think that you do not need supplementation with your current lifestyle choices, it is possible at least to check it periodically by asking for a test from your doctor. The test generally considered to be the most reliable is the MMA¹³ test.

http://vegecru.com/vitamine-b12
1 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 10/12/19, 20:03

http://vegecru.com/vitamine-b12
Great classic of vegans who recruit new followers on the sentimental, emotional aspect, which they call ethics (sic) but exceptionally from knowledge in physiology and dietetics.
If you stubbornly refuse supplementation, you are betting that large number of vegans have lost before you.
Example impossible to demonstrate precisely. Their literature refers to the American govt site. Who struggles to find on a population of hundreds of millions of Americans and finds just 10 out of 10 years and with this comment that 2 pregnant women VG lacked it, but that the majority of the cases of deficiencies of B12 were found especially in the elderly people not VG.
Of course, you are free and there is no evidence that you will not be a rare exception.
Always the same kind! Their literature insists that the stock of B12 in an organism cannot meet needs beyond 3 years, sometimes 5 years, without external input, and when I asked them for serious references that beyond this period, it was impossible to live without this contribution, not one (one) could answer it, if not refer to their vegan site!
However all their speech is provided to them by the industry of the bidoche which invaded the literature on this subject and to which they refer (why do they not refer to the end of their logic which affirms that the man being omnivorous he cannot survive without it?) and it is not their only contradiction (even if the intention is laudable)
But in the present, the majority of those who attempt this feat lead to failure⁷, very often after years without any symptoms.
We can't say "after years", we need a maximum duration, given by the same medical body (of bidocheurs)
However, it is very risky to gamble randomly with B12 because an advanced deficiency can cause serious neurological symptoms and permanent sequelae. It is also difficult to anticipate this deficiency because it develops silently over the months or years. In addition, its symptoms can be masked by vitamin B9, itself omnipresent in greenery, before progressing to its advanced stage. Even more pernicious, a vitamin B12 deficiency blocks the assimilation ... of vitamin B12.
Speech not referenced like the rest.
If you think you do not need supplementation with your current lifestyle choices, it is possible at least to check it periodically by asking for a test from your doctor. The test generally considered to be the most reliable is the MMA¹³ test.
Would it not be precisely from the self-promotion of their B12 production plants, by genetic manipulation, after having been synthesized chemically.
However their last recommendation is full of common sense, theoretical, because generally they push their members to consume it without having tested their stock of B12 and they are obliged to consume it all their life, once the finger caught in the gear .
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 10/12/19, 20:56

I would point out to you, just in case, that the site is thoroughly pro vegan, that they are documented and have good advice. Afterwards, if you want to continue playing the stupid heads like "I know everything, I understood everything, it's been 50 years since I ate animal stuff, gnagna", you are free, I have nothing to wax. You can die with your mouth open in the gutter tomorrow, I don't know you, I won't cry for you. But let me tell you that your pretension, your smugness and your vanity are your worst enemies. So watch out anyway.
Ps: Apart from "you, tonself and you" what are your references? I say that because the symptoms and results of vitamin B12 deficiencies are referenced, studied, verified, validated and we find the same information everywhere, whether it is among vegans or among "others" (bastards of meat). So apart from a few stupid extremist fakirs of your kind (who are reassured by watching themselves think and write), nobody will come to argue about the ESSENTIAL properties and virtues of this vitamin.

Besides (as if by chance), you have certain symptoms described below, it's up to you to recognize which ones (or not):

Vitamin B12 deficiency affects so many metabolic processes that the symptoms can be remarkably diverse:

irritated or degraded tongue;
diarrhea;
anorexia;
back and limb pain;
anemia;
alopecia;
loss of energy;
shortness of breath;
palpitations;
tachycardia;
breakdown of the nervous system;
tingling (common in non-supplemented vegans);
numbness (onset of paralysis);
loss of sensitivity to pain and pressure (onset of paralysis);
partial or total paralysis (hands, feet then the rest);
blurred vision and progressive blindness;
progressive deafness;
abnormal gait;
faulty memory;
hallucinations;
paranoia, irritability, personality change;
confusion ;
depression;
loss of sleep;
dementia;
collapse of immune defenses, etc.

https://www.vivelab12.fr/la-carence-en-b12/
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Jérôme
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Jérôme » 10/12/19, 22:56

Janic wrote:Great classic of vegans who recruit new followers on the sentimental, emotional aspect, which they call ethics (sic)

It is always more ethical than advising people not to take B12.
1 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "