Health Pass, Vaccine Passport, restrictions on unvaccinated people: solutions or nightmare?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Health Pass, Vaccine Passport, restrictions on unvaccinated people: solutions or nightmare?

by ABC2019 » 07/07/21, 11:13

Christophe wrote:I made a capture of it because it is so serious for medical secrecy, sanitary freedom ... etc etc ...

medical confidentiality is the doctor who must keep it from the public, but it does not concern the information transmitted to the doctor, he has had access to all the information stored in your shared medical file for a long time.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Christophe

Re: Health Pass, Vaccine Passport, restrictions on unvaccinated people: solutions or nightmare?

by Christophe » 07/07/21, 11:15

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Bigard berserk:
https://fr.timesofisrael.com/letoile-ja ... -banalise/

Please do not drown the serious information of state denunciation with completely stupid and anti-Semitic antivax bullshit (I am completely against this use of the yellow star !!!!) : Evil:

Here is JMB:

?
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 07/07/21, 11:19

Given that the variants are there, that the vaccines are declining in efficiency (already that ...) and that the stocks have to be sold, they are working hard to vaccinate with all their might. The various projects and modalities for a "health pass" attest to this. We are there. : Wink:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/07/21, 11:21

ABC2019 wrote:
Christophe wrote:I made a capture of it because it is so serious for medical secrecy, sanitary freedom ... etc etc ...

medical confidentiality is the doctor who must keep it from the public, but it does not concern the information transmitted to the doctor, he has had access to all the information stored in your shared medical file for a long time.

Because you really think it's gonna end there? You are very naive on this point!

It's the Pandora's Box of medical secrecy there !!

Have you read the FIRST WORDS of the article ??? It is a demand ... of the UNIONS !!

Some employers ALREADY ask their employee for a vaccination pass !!!

So the attending physicians will have to denounce and go straight on medical secrecy ... so medical secrecy, we take it very deep!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/07/21, 11:23

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Given that the variants are there, that the vaccines are declining in efficiency (already that ...) and that the stocks have to be sold, they are working hard to vaccinate with all their might. The various projects and modalities for a "health pass" attest to this. We are there. : Wink:

That's it ... And for "CON VAINCRE" people ... we offer Hot Dogs in Canada and promises to fuck in France ... I'm laughing!

health-pollution-prevention / the-coronavirus-cons-t16359-3850.html
1 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 07/07/21, 11:24

Christophe wrote:
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Bigard berserk:
https://fr.timesofisrael.com/letoile-ja ... -banalise/

Please do not drown the serious information of state denunciation with completely stupid and anti-Semitic antivax bullshit (I am completely against this use of the yellow star !!!!) : Evil:

Here is JMB:

already his sketches on "slutty sluts", vulgar and misogynistic, did not make me laugh, I wondered if it was him or me the problem, now I have the answer ...
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 07/07/21, 11:25

well I have a concrete proposal; we don't force anyone to do anything, but we divide the sheave services in two, half for the vaccinated and half for the unvaccinated, and when they are full we send people home. Okay ?
0 x

Christophe

by Christophe » 07/07/21, 11:29

Should we believe that the Jean-Marie in France are hateful people? : Mrgreen:

Let's forget Bigard because the bottom line is more serious ... than his nonsense! Besides, he is not the investigator of the yellow star since I had seen him long before this interview on the RS! Brief stop!

Question: why a list of the NOT vaccinated and not that of the vaccinated!
Reply : it's a psychological strategy to scare the unvaccinated like ... "I'm going to be stuck !! Oh my God" ...

You will see some will crack!

To get a vaccination pass, you need the list of vaccinated people and this one they already have! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/07/21, 11:30

ABC2019 wrote:well I have a concrete proposal; we don't force anyone to do anything, but we divide the sheave services in two, half for the vaccinated and half for the unvaccinated, and when they are full we send people home. Okay ?

Okay ! But we can move the sick from one end of the country to the other! : Cheesy:

Ah no not agree: why divide in 2? It is necessary to divide in proportion to the vaccinated ...

The 60% of the vaccinated are reserved 40% of the beds ...
The 80% of vaccinated have 20% of the beds ...

Okay ? : Mrgreen:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 07/07/21, 11:34

ABC2019 wrote:well I have a concrete proposal; we don't force anyone to do anything, but we divide the sheave services in two, half for the vaccinated and half for the unvaccinated, and when they are full we send people home. Okay ?

Disagree. Vaccinees do not need a reaction since the vaccine works at full capacity and 95% prevents severe cases. So we divide the beds in this way: 95% for the unvaccinated, 5% for the vaccinated.
(Grilled by Totophe who is more weighted in terms of numbers, I use the labs comm, like Izy ... ^^)
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "