Health Pass, Vaccine Passport, restrictions on unvaccinated people: solutions or nightmare?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The Vaccine Passport: solution or nightmare?

by Macro » 12/05/21, 22:45

Obamot wrote: Listen carefully to this multi-faceted multicolored balloon:

It is noted .... You can go and cry with Remundo when I go to the pictorial insults ....
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 12/05/21, 23:42

: Arrowd: You may have forgotten this provocative “detail”, the girl, you wanted me to put on this crap that I never wrote : Arrowd:
Macro wrote:And it is I who needs psychiatric care ....

: Arrowd: And you forgot YOUR previous declaration of war ( : Oops: ) : Arrowd:
Macro wrote:
Obamot wrote: are you just here to kill time?
Not just to piss you off ....
sante-pollution-prevention/qui-a-ete-vaccine-t16778-170.html?hilit=pour%20te%20faire%20chier#p443931

And that too : Arrowd:
Macro wrote: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: [humor mode “ON”] :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

You see that when we properly inform it immediately shows who the rottenness is ... ABE hi.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/05/21, 10:32

The Belgian health passport is officially based on vaccination and not just a negative test! It is therefore an obligation if not a strong incentive for vaccination! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

Test Achat (the equivalent of UFC) takes stock: https://www.test-achats.be/famille-priv ... ovid-belge

The Concertation Committee has announced the introduction of a Belgian-style “coronapass” for major summer events. And at European level there are plans for a digital green certificate. We take note of the decision and therefore ask for free Covid-19 tests for unvaccinated people to avoid discrimination. Other recommendations that we made to the authorities remain unanswered.

The “Covid Safe Ticket” - therefore the official name of the Belgian-style coronapass - will come into force on August 13. It will apply until September 30. This Covid free 'certificate' will allow the public, on the basis of proof of vaccination or a negative PCR test result, to access major cultural and sporting events of more than 5.000 people indoors and more than 10.000 people outdoors.

The European Commission, the European Parliament and the Council of Ministers are also discussing such a pass: the Digital Green Certificate. The aim of this map is to facilitate free and safe movement in Europe during the pandemic. This European pass must also prove that the person has been vaccinated, that the test taken is negative or that they have recovered from Covid-19. The system should be operational by the end of June.

No discrimination, please

We take note of this decision of the CodeCo (Concertation Committee) and plans at European level. However, as a consumer organization, we therefore ask to provide free screening tests (PCR or any other test accepted under this system) for all unvaccinated people. Particular attention must be paid to young people, who are the first to be affected by outings and activities which will henceforth be subject to the pass, but also the last to be vaccinated.

This is already one of the fundamental recommendations that we made to the federal and federated authorities in a letter that we addressed to them. Non-vaccinated people will already be discriminated against since they will have to plan their outings and go to a testing center, unlike vaccinated people who will not have to face these “administrative” obstacles. Making them pay for these tests would be an additional penalty.

Other unanswered questions

While we welcome the strict supervision of the maximum duration of this system, we ask that a systematic evaluation of its usefulness be carried out in real time. And that it be abandoned as soon as it will no longer be justified.

Other points that we raised in our letter sent beforehand to the Prime Minister, the Minister of Health Frank Vandenbroucke and the three minister-presidents on this subject, such as the retention period of data, the possibility of obtaining this pass in paper format and not just digital, etc. were not discussed. We will therefore continue to ask for clear answers. Finally, we recall that all the analyzes - scientific, legal and ethical which governed the decision to introduce this Covid Safe Ticket and / or this Digital Green Certificate - must be made public.

The debate raged around this device which makes it possible to “filter” access to certain places and / or events in order to limit the spread of the virus. Such a system already exists in Denmark, since April 6, which allows access to certain businesses such as hairdressers, beauty institutes, etc. Some are in favor, seeing in this laissez-passer a tool to regain our freedoms, while others see it, on the contrary, as a threat to our fundamental rights.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 20/05/21, 10:41

Some are in favor of it, seeing this laissez-passer as a tool for regaining our freedoms, while others see it, on the contrary, as a threat to our fundamental rights.
both my captain! Freedoms are often only apparent since they are linked to our culture more than to principles.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 22/05/21, 07:32

As I did not follow your games, I do not know if already reported
The health pass will be compulsory from June 9 for any gathering of more than 1.000 people. In terms of modalities, "it will be either a paper or digital version", explains Jérôme Tréhorel, director of Vieilles Charues, at the microphone of Europe 1. "The digital version will be with TousAntiCovid, and three solutions would make it possible to validate a health pass: double vaccination, a PCR or antigen test lasting less than 48 hours, and a positive PCR test lasting more than 15 days and less than six months, ”he continues. https://www.msn.com/fr-fr/actualite/fra ... ar-AAKf5Gq
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 22/05/21, 14:45

So is it just me or almost everything that the documentary “Hold Up” revealed a year ago ended up being correct?
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 22/05/21, 15:30

Obamot wrote:So is it just me or almost everything that the documentary “Hold Up” revealed a year ago ended up being correct?

In Hold Up, there's still 90% shit. There remains the 10%, which should certainly not be neglected.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 22/05/21, 16:26

In Hold Up, there's still 90% shit. There remains the 10%, which should certainly not be neglected.
I would rather say the opposite 10% of shit remains the 90% not to be neglected! : Cheesy:
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 22/05/21, 16:40

Janic wrote:
I would rather say the opposite 10% of shit remains the 90% not to be neglected! : Cheesy:

Yes, but it's because you're ready to believe in whatever works for you. Not me.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 22/05/21, 17:01

guy
Yes, but it's because you're ready to believe in whatever works for you. Not me.
or else that for half a century that I have been following these subjects closely and I have better understood their discourse. But it all comes down to belief and not just lived experience.
on the other hand, I would be curious to have a precise example of what would only be belief.
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "