Unemployment kills more than the road ... nobody talks about it!

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 09/04/15, 08:47

when a company finds it unprofitable to manufacture in France, it is among other things because of social security in France ... it would be enough to change the financing of social protection to improve the apparent profitability of the manufactured in France
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 09/04/15, 13:53

It would be very insufficient compared to the general conditions very favorable to the industry in China, as this country is moving, despite of these towards a large-scale robotization and the unemployment problems that go with it!

I understand that the idea of ​​a return to a Fordian compromise is attractive, but the economic dynamics mean that these times are definitely over.
The contradictions have reached a new stage which cannot be passed from behind! :P
The incantations to the "return of growth", to the "fight against unemployment" constitute a way of veiling one's face, a conspiracy of a symbolic nature quite comparable to the ancient dances of rain ...
1 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 09/04/15, 18:34

Ahmed wrote:The incantations to the "return of growth", to the "fight against unemployment" constitute a way of veiling one's face, a conspiracy of a symbolic nature quite comparable to the ancient dances of rain ...

The current government tends rather to do in human sacrifice! :|

chatelot16 wrote:

... it would be enough to change the financing of social protection to improve the apparent profitability of the made in France

It is even simpler to remove state social protection and replace it with a private ersatz, such as health insurance and pension funds, but hush it's a secret, Emmanuel Micron told me!
: Lol:
When the social conditions in France will be even more degraded, then the big companies will relocate in the third world of Western Europe, ie with us.
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 09/04/15, 19:05

The current government tends rather to do in human sacrifice!

Yes, that's the cut above the simple incantations! Normally, this increases its effectiveness ... :frown:
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 09/04/15, 19:09

Ahmed wrote:
The current government tends rather to do in human sacrifice!

Yes, that's the cut above the simple incantations! Normally, this increases its effectiveness ... :frown:

Logical that it works, less living therefore less unemployed, cqfd!
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 09/04/15, 19:28

The real logic of the sacrifice is that if it does not give the expected results, we must not hastily conclude that it is ineffective. No! On the contrary, the number of sacrifices is too low! Let’s sacrifice more and without counting, success is guaranteed! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/01/16, 20:20

An article that compares the dead from unemployment to the dead from terrorism: http://www.agoravox.fr/actualites/socie ... ois-176518

In France, 147 people died in attacks, out of a total of 550 deaths. Or 000 in 3 chances of dying at the hands of the Islamic State. The car kills around 10 people a year in France (000 chances in 3). The car therefore kills 000 times more than terrorism. So I expect massive bombing around the Renault and Peugeot factories. Alcohol kills 5 people a year in France, so 1000 in 20 people die from this substance. Are we going to carry out massive uprooting of vines in Burgundy and Bordeaux? No, our MPs voted to relax the Evin alcohol law. Unemployment kills 49 French people a year. So 000 times more than terrorism this year. What will Valls do to protect us from General Electrics?
0 x
raymon
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by raymon » 18/01/16, 22:43

On the subject of unemployment there we are well explained bac +3 cashier in auchan.
Franck Lepage also very good on retirement.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaVBD9aT7eY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Tm_TXSMRqY
0 x
BornToBeWild
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re: Unemployment kills more than the road ... nobody talks about it!

by BornToBeWild » 10/08/20, 23:09

Ah unemployment! A social problem that sticks to the Basques (not the Basques! : Cheesy: ) politicians who have followed one another for decades! Until François Hollande finds THE solution to end unemployment !!!! Spelling reform! Thanks to him unemployment is no longer ... chostomach ! Image

Moreover, thanks to him, the too obscure policy was clarified: who could quote me the tâgovernment jobs? On the other hand, no problem to quote the tagovernment officials: we have the names in mind! : Mrgreen:
2 x
Neither submissive nor rebellious ... Wild !!!

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "