Bullshit and idiocy around the Coronavirus (actions, words, decisions ...)

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Christophe

Re: The CONS of Coronavirus

by Christophe » 25/05/20, 00:46

Mdr France has just invented a new distance measurement unit: the pineapple ... or 1/5 m ...

: Shock: : Shock: : Shock:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/05/20, 01:18

An example for Europe ???

Trafficking in respirators: ex-Bolivian health minister jailed

(...)

The scandal broke out a week ago, when doctors complained that a batch of respirators bought from a Spanish company and financed by the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) were not suitable for the resuscitation services of Bolivian hospitals . The investigation later established that these respirators had been overcharged: they had been acquired for 27.683 dollars per unit, while other companies offered equivalent models for less than 12.000 dollars

(...)

https://www.lefigaro.fr/flash-actu/traf ... e-20200525

French respirators purchased urgently at the start of the crisis are not suitable either : Cheesy: but no official was worried ... on the contrary, they worked on an amnesty law ...
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/05/20, 01:29

Ahhh there was a history:
In early May, the Polynesian Ministry of Tourism launched a local communication campaign to raise awareness of the distancing instructions by recommending a space of "six coconuts" between two people, while the Polynesian Economic Council recommended a distance of "twelve tupa" (crabs, in Tahitian).

: Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 25/05/20, 12:06

Remundo wrote:If Guy can provide details, they will be welcome.

Coming from Africa, he was in quarantine. No treatment. Point.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Remundo

by Remundo » 25/05/20, 12:25

Christophe wrote:Ahhh there was a history:
In early May, the Polynesian Ministry of Tourism launched a local communication campaign to raise awareness of the distancing instructions by recommending a space of "six coconuts" between two people, while the Polynesian Economic Council recommended a distance of "twelve tupa" (crabs, in Tahitian).

: Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

can we make a poster with beer bottles?
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 25/05/20, 12:41

I do not find it stupid to speak with the usual measures used by people concerned by this kind of press release ...
1 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 25/05/20, 12:50

Ahmed wrote:I do not find it stupid to speak with the usual measures used by people concerned by this kind of press release ...

Stéphanois are so stupid that they didn't even notice that it was racism : Mrgreen:

0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 25/05/20, 13:30

About idiots,
five pines of average age, that suits you?

Or do you think there will still be racism in relation to the continents?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/05/20, 14:00

Ahmed wrote:I do not find it stupid to speak with the usual measures used by people concerned by this kind of press release ...

By the way I don't see where racism and neo-colonialism is : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: ... me this kind of thing it just made me laugh!

Everyone knows that each Martinican always carries 5 pineapples with him everywhere! : Cheesy:

We have become so intolerant of the slightest media slip ... we wonder if this kind of anti-slip and anti-humor judgment is not precisely ... fascinating! : Shock:

It is certain that if Desproges was not in prison today, he would be prohibited from practicing his profession ...

I think that a society that lacks tolerance for humor is the beginning of fascism ... notice to "amateur lesson-givers" ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/05/20, 14:02

ABC2019 wrote:Stéphanois are so stupid that they didn't even notice that it was racism : Mrgreen:

Ah no there it is sexism! Exploitation of the image of women !! Help !!!

Mouahahah I'm having fun !!
2 x