Bullshit and idiocy around the Coronavirus (actions, words, decisions ...)

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Bullshit and idiocy around the Coronavirus (actions, words, decisions ...)

by Janic » 11/05/23, 16:37

excellent testimony which will be disputed by the ignoramus of service: the dunce izmentor!
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
reinoso
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by reinoso » 12/05/23, 12:38

a statistician's look at this pseudo covid pandemic

https://crowdbunker.com/v/soJJQZnL
1 x
reinoso
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by reinoso » 12/05/23, 15:17

We have to follow the example of what is happening in Australia

australia.jpg
australie.jpg (64.95 KiB) Consulted 524 times

The government is offering compensation to 3000 residents stranded at home by the police for several days after the detection of cases of Covid-19 in their buildings.

Five million Australian dollars. This is what the Victorian government is offering Melbourne residents as compensation for the very strict confinement to which they were subjected in July 2020, in the midst of the Covid-19 pandemic. A financial agreement proposed to avoid a lawsuit, the 3000 people concerned, residents of nine large social housing buildings, having taken the government to court.

At the time, Australia was pursuing a “zero Covid” policy and the inhabitants of Melbourne were imposed no less than six strict confinements, until the last at the end of 2021, causing the population to be fed up. In July 2020, after the appearance of 23 cases among the residents of these social housing towers, the Premier of Victoria announced in a press conference their immediate quarantine to avoid contagion.

Police presence

The police then surrounded the buildings, preventing their inhabitants from leaving for five days for the most part, up to two weeks in one of the towers. Denouncing this forced quarantine which they consider "illegal", poor communication on the part of the authorities, problems with the supply of food and the trauma caused, 3000 residents therefore launched a class action against the government in March 2021.

Read alsoAustralia, a decried fortress of zero Covid

Those who agree to drop the charges will split the sum of five million Australian dollars (about three million euros), including the children, who will receive a half share if they were under 16 at the time. Many, however, simply wanted the government to recognize that it had made a mistake by taking disproportionate measures. "I'm just waiting for an apology, nothing more," a resident told the local daily The Age.

Until now, the government has always refused to do so. His spokesperson reaffirmed, without commenting on this specific case, that the anti-Covid measures “were necessary to protect all the inhabitants of Victoria and save lives”.

https://www.lefigaro.fr/international/e ... 0-20230511
3 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 13/05/23, 16:00

https://crowdbunker.com/v/soJJQZnL
a few passages from Chaillot's intervention to put back together of course, for those who are not lazy of course.
8*38 the first part of my book consists in deconstructing, what we believe, it is aimed at people who are convinced or maybe not, but it consists in being able to discuss(….)
14*05 you say that I had to deconstruct my own beliefs….. deconstructing your own beliefs is not easy and questioning what you learned at school,.. but you- even you had to deconstruct your own beliefs….. and it didn't deconstruct everything I believed….And it was difficult for me to deconstruct since as long as a person didn't give me this information there and well here, I don't know if, on my own, I would have gotten out of it (20*30) obviously the fact of speaking out against a dominant discourse, I who hold a state civil service does not bode well for a huge career I put my career, like others, in danger to want to express myself...
Note, the following part should be listened to carefully since it concerns ALL scientific subjects (at 24*) and particularly vaccines.
'(28*) we are in the field of interpretation not that of certainty … we are at the level of weak evidence, and we must be extremely wary of interpretation, that is to say that if it there are people, as I have been, who are convinced that there are a few things, they will be satisfied with a result that will go in their direction and that is really a big problem for a science, and others, where we want to discover viruses and therefore VACCINES, there is a problem of perception, of interpretation where in addition can mix financial interests which are so colossal that it is too easy to get into them….(29*17)
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 13/05/23, 20:26

Each reader or listener will have noticed the insistence he places on the word deconstruct one's own beliefs. An author, "adored" by the Zeteticians of the AFIS, it is Rudolf Steiner who said the same thing according to which, the difficulty is not to assimilate new notions, but to substitute them for the old ones because they cannot cohabit.
It is only AFTER getting rid of these beliefs, imposed from early childhood, that the mind opens up to a different view of the world and in this case of vaccines.
On one side a huge politico financial medical monster and on the other little “awakened”, but obscure and without rank who dare to oppose the steamroller crushing everything that is in its path; recalling in this the era of religious and civil domination imposing its dogmas and beliefs on individuals paralyzed by fear as currently with pseudo scientific domination using the same weapons on ignorant and frightened crowds.
1 x
Robob
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Robob » 24/05/23, 16:22

3 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 24/05/23, 19:09

does he have the right to live?

Ah yes, there is the dear social security which chooses its profitable patients for BP. : roll:
2 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 24/05/23, 22:10

a good summary of the covid crisis
a nice presentation of the guest : Cheesy:

https://crowdbunker.com/v/wM6z6JEG

I'm at 30', it's overwhelming!
Last edited by gegyx the 24 / 05 / 23, 22: 25, 1 edited once.
1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 24/05/23, 22:14

I tried, but as soon as I saw "A Tal Schaller show", I had to grill myself a AAAAA andouillette again. : Mrgreen:
1 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 24/05/23, 22:27

and yet! It is implacable on the facts and the things that the population has suffered
1 x