Bullshit and idiocy around the Coronavirus (actions, words, decisions ...)

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Bullshit and idiocy around the Coronavirus (actions, words, decisions ...)

by Obamot » 05/12/22, 04:28

pedrodelavega wrote: Mandieu the skewer that pushes the anti-mask hashtag
Nice skewer of anti-masks in “turtlenecks”... (missed again)

DBC4A4D1-35C7-4B01-AD00-92FED8D0EA38.jpeg
(...with viruses “educated in the lab"...that don't get passed on when you eat, right?)
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 05/12/22, 08:51

a beautiful emetic duo.
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 05/12/22, 09:34

05/12/22, 08:51
a beautiful emetic duo.
indeed; who resemble each other congregate among hypocrites. The guy recommends HIS scientists provaxx as he shook hands, kissed his interlocutors, without masks without barrier gestures and other calembredaines thus showing the example that he too did not believe in the speech of HIS scientists advocating the 'reverse. The example coming from above, it is therefore necessary to follow it... before it turns around again!
and to refresh the memories this little historical reminder
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Robob
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Robob » 05/12/22, 10:56

Obamot wrote:And who is this Ari Kouts (what does it cost..?)

132E3A0F-8A61-4421-9650-CEB945616B6E.jpeg Another one of those fact-checkers of my 2 infused zetetics, king of copy-and-paste who defines himself as “nenglé” to make “gender”?

Sorry but this individual does not display the qualifications required to address these topics. Out of desperation to find an invented counter-narrative at all costs, should we continue to let you post such shit?

fact&furious2.jpg
fact&furious2.jpg (96.76 KiB) Viewed 526 times

One of the contributors to Fact&debilous, closed site, wonky thing put together in 3 days by and on behalf of one wonders who, run by a former bartender fired from the army, who launders scientific information on behalf of the AFP whose director is indicted, laundering resumed by the mainstream media.

Always the same skewer retweeted by Pedro and izy.
Always the same nauseating tweets attacking whistleblowers.
But more factual.
1 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 05/12/22, 11:02

Christophe wrote:
What the blue teddy bear didn't understand in his stupid montage is that a poor person has difficulty living, which is not the case with Thomas Durand.

Thomas is passionate about scientific truth, it doesn't make millions rich. Although he would definitely win the trial... In France, it's still the truth that wins. All the more so in the face of an operetta storyteller.
The tweaked extract came from this video where it is rather Bercoff who is on the defensive : Mrgreen:
0 x
Robob
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Robob » 05/12/22, 11:58

izentrop wrote:Thomas is passionate about scientific truth, it doesn't make millions rich. Although he would definitely win the trial... In France, it's still the truth that wins. All the more so in the face of an operetta storyteller.
The tweaked extract came from this video where it is rather Bercoff who is on the defensive : Mrgreen:

On this 10-minute video where this guy has a right of reply, he does 3 things:
1- say that Aberkane is a conspirator, without arguing, and attack him on the fact that he would lie about these diplomas (who cares).
2- personally attacking Bercoff on subjects that have nothing to do with the complaint filed against him.
3- avoid the subject of dubious pharmacies which would "launder" information by pretending to be independent when they are financed.

It was on the 3 that he should have defended himself, but nothing:
"defamation complaint in Senegal"
"He would have created a pharmacy run by the wife of a friend of his and finds himself under criminal investigation for criminal association".

I have no sympathy for this guy who slaps the label "extreme right conspirator" on all opponents of the doxa.
If he feels he is being harassed on tweeter, he should rewind to those own methods as well.

Personally, it's been more than two years since I've been insulted by the "righteous" who follow the deblateration of this kind of guy. I had to avoid even family members and friends who were completely bamboozled by the media. As an unvaccinated, I was banned from a lot of places. I was refused work because I was not vaccinated...

All this for what tell me?
Yes, rather than continuing to defend the indefensible, tell me why we, the unvaccinated, have suffered all this?

Count on me to continue to the end to demolish this doxa.
4 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 05/12/22, 12:36

Really, this Thomas Durand, brought NOTHING, he had a right of reply but he shaved the walls, oh yes, Bercoff disturbs him :!: : Mrgreen:
That's it, pov' guys who "invent a life” for lack of having become good people (who “would think for themselves”)

In any case, thank you for your perseverance, your modesty, and your irreplaceable work on Econology...!
1 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 05/12/22, 14:26

robob wrote:Personally, it's been more than two years since I've been insulted by the "righteous" who follow the deblateration of this kind of guy. I had to avoid even family members and friends who were completely bamboozled by the media. As an unvaccinated, I was banned from a lot of places. I was refused work because I was not vaccinated...
There's no point wiggling your ass to shit straight. : Twisted:
In other words, the scientific evidence for the effectiveness of mRNA vaccines is indisputable, you can only blame yourself.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 05/12/22, 16:38

(and Izy-bô leads us on a boat, for months we ask him: “what was the 95% of (pseudo) efficiency” and damn it!)

And rude character the red herring with that : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/12/22, 17:43

izentrop wrote:
robob wrote:Personally, it's been more than two years since I've been insulted by the "righteous" who follow the deblateration of this kind of guy. I had to avoid even family members and friends who were completely bamboozled by the media. As an unvaccinated, I was banned from a lot of places. I was refused work because I was not vaccinated...
There's no point wiggling your ass to shit straight. : Twisted:
In other words, the scientific evidence for the effectiveness of mRNA vaccines is indisputable, you can only blame yourself.

Unquestionably for 48 hours? : Shock: : Shock:

ps: and stay polite please…given the dung you dump here…the shit is rather you…
0 x