Bullshit and idiocy around the Coronavirus (actions, words, decisions ...)

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Bullshit and idiocy around the Coronavirus (actions, words, decisions ...)

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 25/09/22, 15:04

izentrop wrote:
Remundo wrote:There are many side effects of covid macchins,
this said without any "valid" evidence

Ah yes it's Di Visio or Phillipipot who said it, the good deal : Mrgreen:

No, it's written in black on white in the manufacturer's instructions and can be seen every day all over the world. Never has a vaccine produced so many undesirable side effects. Just around me, I've seen quite a few (facial paralysis, shingles, thrombosis, headaches, general fatigue that lasts for months, eczema and depression).
1 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 25/09/22, 16:01

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
izentrop wrote:
Remundo wrote:There are many side effects of covid macchins,
this said without any "valid" evidence

No, it's written in black on white in the manufacturer's instructions and can be seen every day all over the world. Never has a vaccine produced so many undesirable side effects. Just around me, I've seen quite a few (facial paralysis, shingles, thrombosis, headaches, general fatigue that lasts for months, eczema and depression).
You should know that a testimony is not proof : roll: ...

Shingles, for example, comes from the chickenpox virus, contracted in youth and which emerges in the well-advanced adult state... The vaccine precisely makes it possible to greatly reduce this risk. :D
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 25/09/22, 16:13

izentrop wrote:
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
izentrop wrote:this said without any "valid" evidence

You should know that a testimony is not proof : roll: ...

Shingles, for example, comes from the varicella virus.<< Yes, thank you, you are kind and this effect is observed ^post vaccination, contracted in youth and emerges in the well-advanced adult state... The vaccine precisely makes it possible to greatly reduce this risk <<< If it were true, it wouldn't be on the manufacturer's list of side effects

Well exactly not. You just said a big bullshit again. To not change. Anyway, on this subject in particular, you've ALWAYS screwed up. As for "testimony", there is not one, there are at least seven in my close circle and nothing among those who have had it (the virus) who are not vaccinated.

Ps: You still haven't understood that "observational studies" are worth the others when it's not isolated cases as you still haven't understood or admitted that today the dose no longer does the poison. You're obsolete and your "scientific" values ​​are mouldy.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 25/09/22, 23:49

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Shingles, for example, comes from the varicella virus <<< Yes, thank you, you're nice and this effect is observed after vaccination, contracted in youth and which emerges in the well advanced adult state... The vaccine precisely can greatly reduce this risk <<< If it were true, it would not be in the list of side effects from the manufacturer

Well exactly not. You just said a big bullshit again. To not change. Anyway, on this subject in particular, you've ALWAYS screwed up.
If only you checked before answering an enormity. I'm not going to play the "cestiquiditquiest", but only to demonstrate to you by sources, what is most serious. :P

Maybe also that for you Ameli.fr is crap? : roll:
After recovering from chickenpox, the varicella-zoster virus (varicella-zoster virus: VZV) remains "asleep" at the root of the nerves in the nerve ganglia.

Years later, it can reactivate and lead to the appearance of shingles. The virus multiplies at the level of a nerve ganglion and runs along the nerve fibers to cause a painful skin or mucous rash on the territory innervated by these fibers. This ganglion corresponds to the territory where the eruption of chicken pox had been particularly intense: it is generally the trunk, and then comes the head.

This awakening most often occurs during a momentary drop in immune defenses (fatigue, stress, etc.) or during a disease causing an immune deficiency (HIV, cancer, infectious disease, etc.).
If someone you know had shingles following the covid vaccine, probably a coincidence or at worst, following the fear of the piqouze caused by the antivax hysteria : roll: , because it's really nothing at all.
The vaccine against shingles can be offered to people over 50, whether they have already had chickenpox or not, to reduce the risk of shingles and especially the risk of postherpetic neuralgia pain.

GENERAL RECOMMENDATIONS
Vaccination is recommended for adults aged 65 to 74...

Vaccination against shingles has been shown to reduce the risk of developing shingles by 64% in people aged 60 to 69 and by 38% in people over 70. This vaccine also reduces the risk of pain after shingles by 66%.
https://vaccination-info-service.fr/Les ... ccins/Zona
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 26/09/22, 08:50

again the usual Izmentrop nonsense. It is impossible to demonstrate, in a real situation, that of the field, that such a vaccine can reduce an infection futures or else it would have to be possible to prove it other than with laboratory tests on non-human animals.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 26/09/22, 10:58

izentrop wrote:Gnégnaaaââ gnaccin gnogna gnameli

(This guy is crazy....) :(
The reactions reported most frequently in the so-called "serious" cases were the following: fever (56), respiratory distress (31), headaches/migraines (28), reactivation of herpes zoster (26), hypersensitivity (22)/reactions anaphylaxis (12), vomiting (20), fatigue (19), increased blood pressure (19), Covid-191 disease (17), and dizziness (18). Most reports describe more than one adverse reaction, which is why reactions such as fever or headache appear in both reports of cases considered overall serious and cases considered not serious.

44 cases of shingles were reported, of which 26 were considered serious, mostly for medical reasons.
https://www.swissmedic.ch/swissmedic/fr ... ate-3.html
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 26/09/22, 13:32

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Have been reported 44 cases of shingles
All over Switzerland and there is no evidence that the vaccine is the cause... see my previous answer. : Arrowu:
Probably paranoids like you : Mrgreen:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 26/09/22, 14:19

izentrop wrote:
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Have been reported 44 cases of shingles
All over Switzerland and there is no evidence that the vaccine is the cause... see my previous answer. : Arrowu:
Probably paranoids like you : Mrgreen:

Paranoids, hypochondriacs, hysterics... it's good, you're still getting better. The little reservist obeyed without asking any questions.
- Come on soldier Izy, to the vaccines!!!
- Sir Yes Sir !!!
You are so stupid that you recommend the vaccine against shingles to avoid an observed side effect (vaccine recommended for the elderly when the person I know who developed this shingles is only 32 years old). : roll:

Ps: It wasn't just shingles "facial paralysis, thrombosis, headaches, general fatigue that lasts for months, eczema and depression".
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 26/09/22, 14:25

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:the person I know who developed this shingles is only 32 years old).
Ps: It wasn't just shingles "facial paralysis, thrombosis, headaches, general fatigue that lasts for months, eczema and depression".
And what proves that the vaccine is the cause?
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 26/09/22, 14:56

izentrop wrote:
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:the person I know who developed this shingles is only 32 years old).
And what proves that the vaccine is the cause?

And what would prove otherwise? I observe, I have no certainty unlike you. "The art of doubt", you would do well to inspire yourself with it because in you, nothing but beliefs and blind trust in all areas.
0 x