Bullshit and idiocy around the Coronavirus (actions, words, decisions ...)

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Bullshit and idiocy around the Coronavirus (actions, words, decisions ...)

by Janic » 29/07/21, 13:28

suite
How would that allow you to say, in the background "Well you see, I told you!"
this is what parents say to their children who have done the stupidity that had been forbidden to them, and that while they are taking care of them (when it does not matter!)
What do you gain from telling someone in pain .... that you were right? Above all, without having any certainty in the end. Informed guesses, maybe, but no more.
you are right, we cannot say, a priori, without having the elements in hand to verify the different aspects. But a posteriori, yes! This is what doctors do who, in their essentially curative profession, can make the links between cause and effect! Dietetics do the same, and so do many other professions.
This is what we call knowledge and experience brought together by lived experience!
Note that there is a background in what you say. But it clearly lacks the form. And the fact that the interlocutor opposite does not always put them either, although it does not help, still does not allow not to put them oneself.
Note that I did not quote you, in this case. But obviously I was thinking about this post, in my opinion, unhappy, lacking in compassion. But janic had the same attitude on the subject.

You are right, for me! I am criticized, in my family among others, for being rough and for not giving in the delicacy. It does not always pay off, but language convolutions also often serve to drown the fish, especially in cases where there is an emergency (and I do not consider a forum as such)
Do you want to continue the analogy of the firefighter who comes to put out the fire?
"Sir, my house is on fire, it must be extinguished !!!"
"Yeah hey, on the other hand, it's built entirely of wood and you have a barbecue inside next to the curtains. You're a little dumb right ?!"
I'm not sure it works like that in real life ...
Not always, but often despite everything! If the firefighter does not say it directly, he means it very loudly! and particularly during forest fires where they curse the arsonists or not, of which unfortunately they become the potential victims.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Rajqawee
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rajqawee » 29/07/21, 13:37

We telescope Janic! Your "continuation" seems to me much more measured than your "beginning".

I totally agree with your suite. I do the same with my children, I think the firefighter must tell himself. You might just be more raw than me, then. Well at least we bring diversity!
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 29/07/21, 13:46

The WHO rushes into the stretchers by severely tackling the vaccine hysteria concerning the youngest
Tedros Ghebreyesus regretted that Switzerland and other countries, including France, bought so many doses without taking into account people who do not want to be vaccinated, nor the fact that immunization of healthy children and adolescents is of little use, according to the latest studies.

Source: Le Figaro
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 29/07/21, 13:51

by Rajqawee »29/07/21, 13:37 PM
We telescope Janic! Your "continuation" seems to me much more measured than your "beginning".
I totally agree with your suite. I do the same with my children, I think the firefighter must tell himself. You might just be more raw than me, then. Well at least we bring diversity!
I do not differentiate between the two! only the first touched the sensitive chord of emotion, not the second! The fact remains that I appreciate your "sensitive" interventions.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Rajqawee
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rajqawee » 29/07/21, 13:56

Whore !!!

We managed to show our disagreements without insulting each other! To even recognize the value of our interventions, when they are different or even opposed.

Hey, it doesn't happen that often here, so I point this out. Frankly, it's not bad.

If I was teasing, I would offer you an aperitif. With carrot juice (joke! Joke!)
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 29/07/21, 14:08

If I was teasing, I would offer you an aperitif. With carrot juice (joke! Joke!)
yuck, I don't like carrot juice!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/07/21, 00:32

What stain this pastex:

1 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 30/07/21, 13:01

when one is nullissime, there remains the sophistic dialectic to give oneself the illusion of keeping face.

that's the job of Jean Cache Sex.

because these stupid obscurantist dictators call for Pasteur in his grave?

They have blocked Institut PASTEUR's research on treatments.

Let them go to hell, they will find their friends there!
3 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 30/07/21, 13:03

Remundo wrote:... because these stupid obscurantist dictators call for Pasteur in his grave?

Wait a minute, they are going to bring out Jean Moulin and Malraux ... : Mrgreen:
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/07/21, 13:46

Pastex is a tench but if it was his only lie it would be happiness!

Because vaccination was NOT invented by Pasteur: https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaccination#Histoire

He only better understood and democratized it (and he would have been in jail today given his experiments I believe)
1 x