Bullshit and idiocy around the Coronavirus (actions, words, decisions ...)

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The CONS of Coronavirus

by Obamot » 18/04/21, 11:45

ABC2019 wrote:it does not work out for Fourtillan

https://www.lemonde.fr/societe/article/ ... _3224.html

He is rather less dangerous than Servier with his pick which affected the heart valves (having probably caused up to 2 deaths, whereas you are a detractor of the HCQ who has never done so, but we do not 've never heard on the Pick ...)

He's an original, it doesn't go well in medicine : Mrgreen:
Last edited by Obamot the 18 / 04 / 21, 11: 46, 1 edited once.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 18/04/21, 11:45

Janic wrote:
what are your reliable sources then?
especially not yours! It is on the spot, among real people, without double blind of the blind themselves, nor of the self-proclaimed peers, and even less of the judges and parties of BP

What are your reliable sources on what is happening to Professor Fourtillan I mean?
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 18/04/21, 11:48

Who cares about your questions, you are 'finished' the funny ones : Cheesy: after 1 year of fake-news, it's dead : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 18/04/21, 12:09

Obamot wrote:Who cares about your questions, you are 'finished' the funny ones : Cheesy: after 1 year of fake-news, it's dead : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

what "fake news"? deny that HCQ is super effective in preventing deaths from Covid? that vaccines will cause genocide? that one can grow back an arm by drinking spinach juice and praying to our Lord Jesus Christ? that homeopathy is proven to have a much better effect than the placebo effect? that producing energy from graphene at a temperature does not negate the second principle? that it was actually possible to produce electricity from graphene? that we will be able to continue an industrial society with nothing but Generation IV nuclear power plants and hydrogen? that double-blind tests are useless to prove the effectiveness of drugs? that the RCA will surely cause the extinction of the human species? or maybe I am wrong on the definition of lethality or I do not know how to calculate a percentage?

or maybe you were thinking of other things?
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 18/04/21, 12:30

Always the same : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

bistro / humor-t1191-14260.html # p442379

... but I will add more, now you can be sure Image Image
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 18/04/21, 12:45

Obamot wrote:Always the same : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

yes and it will always be the same each time I am accused of spreading fake news, I will ask that they specify which ones, which is the least of things when accusations are made.
0 x

Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 18/04/21, 13:00

fakenews on the H; fakenews on hygienic naturopathy; fakenews on dowsing, osteopathy, etc ... where you don't know anything, that you haven't even tried to know, etc ... just copied / pasted fakesnews from your AFIS sect and others pseudo-nutty zeticians, as badass as you!
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 18/04/21, 13:34

Janic wrote:fakenews on the H;

which ones?
fakenews on hygienic naturopathy;

which ones?
fakenews on dowsing, osteopathy, etc ...

which ones?

where you do not know anything, that you have not even tried to know, etc ... just copied / pasted fakesnews of your AFIS sect and other pseudo zeteticians to the nuts, as bad as you!

show me a single post where I would have made a "copy / paste" of the AFIS. You are the king of copy / paste without even references, not me!
0 x

Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 18/04/21, 13:46

Christophe wrote:Marlène Schiappa: No member of the government participated in these clandestine dinners and in addition the salmon was disgusting ”

If Giscard were still there, he would have said:

"No member of the government took part in these clandestine dinners and anyway we are all allergic to the packed jugs"

re-tweet
: Cheesy:
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 18/04/21, 14:51

which ones?
It was you who posted them and you don't remember them anymore. It is Alzheimer's which strikes again!
show me a single post where I would have made a "copy / paste" of the AFIS. You are the king of copy / paste without even references, not me!
You are like Pastor, you steal the work of others and you attribute it to yourself without embarrassment, letting believe that you know something about it. Hence all the bullshit that your sect has laid and that you repeat like your favorite mantra. and they laid some crap on the subject that you repeat over and over!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré