Bullshit and idiocy around the Coronavirus (actions, words, decisions ...)

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The CONS of Coronavirus

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 19/01/21, 18:12

pedrodelavega wrote:
robob wrote:Personally, I assume that asymptomatics are at worst 4 times less contagious at best not contagious at all.
Which actually messes up absolutely all the global liberticidal measures.
Well no, "less contagious" does not mean "not contagious"

Would our good teacher confuse "4 times less" with "less"?

It is from what estimate of the degree of contagion that Don Pedro de la Vegaz recommends stupid liberticidal measures?
1: hardly?
2: a little?
3: enough?
4: enough?
5: a lot?

From what level of contagion does Don Pedro de la Vegaz agree to let go?
More than 4 times less? So 5, 6, 7, 8, more?

Or, our good Don Pedro de la Vegaz advocates total containment, a curfew and Doliprane as soon as any epidemic affects his country? : roll:
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 19/01/21, 20:52

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
pedrodelavega wrote:
robob wrote:Personally, I assume that asymptomatics are at worst 4 times less contagious at best not contagious at all.

Would our good teacher confuse "4 times less" with "less"?

It is from what estimate of the degree of contagion that Don Pedro de la Vegaz recommends stupid liberticidal measures?
1: hardly?
2: a little?
3: enough?
4: enough?
5: a lot?

in practice, as soon as the reproduction rate exceeds 1, it grows exponentially and it ends up saturating all the health systems. And the reproduction rate directly depends on how many people you see unprotected. It's not moral, it's just simple math.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 19/01/21, 20:57

ABC2019 wrote:in practice, as soon as the reproduction rate exceeds 1, it grows exponentially and it ends up saturating all the health systems. And the reproduction rate directly depends on how many people you see unprotected. It's not moral, it's just simple math.

No math in your answer. Just a way to dodge by drowning the fish.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 19/01/21, 23:53

It is necessary all the same to recognize in JOGER a remarkable quality, it is the speed with which they make their interlocutors regret the effort which they made to answer them ... : Shock:
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 20/01/21, 09:02

ABC2019 »20/01/21, 00:53

It is necessary all the same to recognize in JOGER a remarkable quality, it is the speed with which they make their interlocutors regret the effort which they made to answer them ...
no wonder when the answer is zero, as usual.
On the one hand, we tell people that we need collective immunity with 70% infected, but that we must wear a mask to prevent it, and on the other hand they say that we need a blanket of 95% for a vaccine to be effective and it doesn't even bother them!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/01/21, 09:52

Janic wrote:no wonder when the answer is zero, as usual.

STOP!!

Before treating others as suckers, you have to look at yourself.

Because when you're not screwed up yourself and after years of doing a proper quote or providing a valid email (because the registration email is out of date ... something that happens is okay what is serious c is not to solve the problem) bin we clear!

It's been weeks since I told you about this email problem, I gave you ultimatums, you took my requests lightly, taken for an idiot ... so act!

There is the drop of water between your scientist creationism discourse and your completely bogus hatred of vaccines, you no longer bring anything good to this forum ! Look elsewhere if you will find more tolerance for scientist ramblings!

Bye bye Janic!

For any complaints, it's here https://www.econologie.com/contactez-nous/ this may force you to have a working email! Because providing an expired email and continuing to use the services of a site is a lack of respect for the creators of the site! But respecting the opinion of others we have known for a while that you care!

: Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:
1 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 20/01/21, 10:14

Houla Christophe ... You have the demon this morning ....
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/01/21, 10:19

Yes but no !

Janic he force-fed me for weeks ... between the blow of the expired email which he refuses to update, his vaccine hatred and the icing on the cake, since yesterday his creationism speeches about an excellent documentary on the evolution of the Earth ... well it's too much !!!

His 2 weeks of ABC test did not make him understand anything so when we continue to take people for idiots and not understand his intellectual mistakes ... at one point you have to pay the bill!
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 20/01/21, 10:23

You are the boss ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Robob
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Robob » 20/01/21, 12:30

pedrodelavega wrote:

Statistically absurd: in this case even if the asymptomatic are 1000 times less contagious, we lock everyone up anyway.

robob wrote:In other words, any study that shows that asymptomatics are little or not contagious goes against the decisions of most Western governments. All those who say the opposite are relayed and amplified by the media.
They do not take these unpopular decisions (confinement etc ...) which flatten the economy for fun ...

Stupid reasoning to which I oppose another:
So if they make the decision of global confinement, is it because all the studies which will show that it is not useful, such as the non-contagiousness of asymptomatic patients, are bogus?
Anyway, not to mention those who have a completely asymptomatic form, those who have symptomatic forms go through an asymptomatic incubation phase during which most are contagious (on average 48 hours before the first symptoms). So barrier measures are still necessary.

The studies cited include pre-asymptomatic ones so your speech does not hold up.
I know what I'm talking about, I passed the covid on to 4 of my friends during an evening (where we didn't / badly respect the barrier measures, not well : Twisted: ) before realizing I had it (I developed the symptoms 1.5 days after seeing them).

This argument is not a study:
- nothing proves that what you say is true.
-the example does not do times.
- If I believe you, nothing proves that it is you who is the source of the contamination.
- Nothing shows that one of the guests was not symptomatic
- There is no evidence that a symptomatic person has not passed through the area, leaving the virus everywhere, which is mainly transported manually. (Hence the statistical interest of observational studies on a large number of cases.)
- Etc. ..
1 x