Bullshit and idiocy around the Coronavirus (actions, words, decisions ...)

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The CONS of Coronavirus

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 19/01/21, 10:59

Curious this AFP title

In Brest, Macron in contact with foams for his wishes to the armies

I said to myself, although the article is signed by AFP, it is the newspaper which released a title of its own, but not at all it is repeated everywhere and it is therefore the title of a ... .. EX intern Image from AFP Image
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/01/21, 11:02

Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:Curious this AFP title

I said to myself, although the article is signed by AFP, it is the newspaper which released a title of its own, but not at all it is repeated everywhere and it is therefore the title of a ... .. EX intern Image from AFP Image

Didn't understand what you mean ??

Macron drank beers at the Mess, right? : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 19/01/21, 11:07

Christophe wrote:
Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:Curious this AFP title

Didn't understand what you mean ??

Macron drank beers at the Mess, right? : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

No, you have to look elsewhere : Wink:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/01/21, 12:13

Send the exact url ... because I'm stalling ... dry !! Mouahahaha what am I good !!
0 x
Robob
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Robob » 19/01/21, 13:11

pedrodelavega wrote:
Obamot wrote:Since when has Futura Fake been a reliable source in this area? They who have never stopped contradicting themselves?
: Arrowd:
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-020-0869-5#Sec1
https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamane ... erm=010721
It's a bit more solid than an un-sourced screenshot ( health-pollution-prevention / the-coronavirus-cons-t16359-2750.html # p427478 ) ...

More solid than a humorous JPEG without doubt but not of the observation of the facts.

The Chinese Nature study dates from April 15, 2020, since we have made a little progress on the subject, particularly in Wuhan (place of the study).
The principle of the study is based on the assumption:
"If the observed mean serial interval is shorter than the observed mean incubation period, this indicates that a significant part of transmission may have taken place before infected people developed symptoms."
I believe the Jamanetwork study is based on the same assumption, in addition they consider that: "30% of infected people never develop symptoms and are 75% as infectious as those who develop symptoms."
It is from this assumption that they obtain their 50% average.
It appears that Michael A. Johansson, author of the Jama study, is an expert in mathematical modeling. Here, a 2008 study on the risks of alarmist spread of yellow fever in the absence of a vaccine:
https://www.ajtmh.org/content/journals/ ... l_fulltext
There is no doubt that this kind of study will receive numerous financial sponsors ...

For the Chinese, still in Wuhan, I have already cited a recent study and not mathematical but observational which indicates the non-transmissibility of asymptomatic:
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467- ... t=deeplink
“All city residents aged six years or older were eligible and 9 (899%) participated. No new symptomatic cases and 828 asymptomatic cases (detection rate 92,9 / 300, 0,303% CI 10-000 / 95) have been identified. There were no positive tests among 1 close contacts of asymptomatic cases."
Of the 10m of inhabitants tested, it was detected that 300 asymptomatic and none of their 1174 contacts were infected. ZERO.

The other study is done in singapore and also observational : You will note in passing that it's funny but in Europe and the US we only do mathematical modeling studies and no observational studies. But it's true, if it's not "evidence based" "randomized" "against control group" etc etc, it is a hell of a lot worse.
https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20)32651-9/fulltext#back-bib4
"Negative binomial regression revealed that, adjusted for age, sex, and serology of the index case, the incidence of COVID-19 among close contacts of a symptomatic index case was 3,85 times higher. higher than for close contacts of an asymptomatic index case (95% CI2 · 06–7 · 19; p <0 · 0001). "

Personally, I assume that asymptomatics are at worst 4 times less contagious at best not contagious at all. Which actually messes up absolutely all the global liberticidal measures.
In other words, any study that shows that asymptomatics are little or not contagious goes against the decisions of most Western governments. All those who say the opposite are relayed and amplified by the media.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/01/21, 15:03

1 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 19/01/21, 17:55

robob wrote:Personally, I assume that asymptomatics are at worst 4 times less contagious at best not contagious at all.
Which actually messes up absolutely all the global liberticidal measures.
Well no, "less contagious" does not mean "not contagious"

robob wrote:In other words, any study that shows that asymptomatics are little or not contagious goes against the decisions of most Western governments. All those who say the opposite are relayed and amplified by the media.
They do not take these unpopular decisions (confinement etc ...) which flatten the economy for fun ...

Anyway, not to mention those who have a completely asymptomatic form, those who have symptomatic forms go through an asymptomatic incubation phase during which most are contagious (on average 48 hours before the first symptoms). So barrier measures are still necessary.
I know what I'm talking about, I passed the covid on to 4 of my friends during an evening (where we didn't / badly respect the barrier measures, not well : Twisted: ) before realizing I had it (I developed the symptoms 1.5 days after seeing them).
0 x
reinoso
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by reinoso » 19/01/21, 18:03

pedrodelavega wrote:They do not take these unpopular decisions (confinement etc ...) which flatten the economy for fun ...

It's a joke ? or heap understood nothing?
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 19/01/21, 18:08

reinoso wrote:
pedrodelavega wrote:They do not take these unpopular decisions (confinement etc ...) which flatten the economy for fun ...

It's a joke ? or heap understood nothing?

it's just because lifestyle doesn't matter and we have to save the planet, and what's more it worked: - 7% .

Too too cool 8) !!
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 19/01/21, 18:10

pedrodelavega wrote:I know what I'm talking about, I passed the covid on to 4 of my friends during an evening (where we didn't / badly respect the barrier measures, not well : Twisted: )

well you did just like Guy, but told him that it has nothing to do with the epidemic ...
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)