Bullshit and idiocy around the Coronavirus (actions, words, decisions ...)

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Christophe

Re: The CONS of Coronavirus

by Christophe » 25/11/20, 11:07

Doctors should be the first to wear masks..and lead by example!

His sanction may be very exaggerated but on the bottom it is founded sorry!

Like this Belgian conarovirus, chief emergency doctor in the hospital who "wants to die breathing clean air" ... and had to infect dozens of colleagues and already weakened patients (we don't go to the emergency room for nothing ... ) !!
0 x
Robob
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

SUPER IMPORTANT!

by Robob » 25/11/20, 11:14

To change room at their home, French people will also need to complete a certificate.

http://www.legorafi.fr/2020/11/24/pour- ... testation/
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 25/11/20, 11:28

ABC2019 wrote:the basic message is that if we think the law is badly done, we have the right not to apply it?

Repression begins with the passing of repressive or liberticidal laws.

But indeed, there are the laws and their application. In this case a simple warning would have sufficed.

Students wearing masks, 30m away prof. does not represent any danger for them.

Now you can go back to recess. : Mrgreen:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 25/11/20, 11:37

Christophe wrote:His sanction may be very exaggerated but on the bottom it is founded sorry!

Certainly but it is tangent, it is a case of conscience. I am for wearing the mask, but in this case it is questionable.

Between applying the law, or for this professor, trying not to create too much a climate of unnecessary paranoia. It’s borderline.
Young people are only slightly infected at present.
Is it better to relax a little without consequence, or to see the kids doing things afterwards to show their tyranny at the risk of injuring themselves? In absolute terms I would agree with the fact that a teacher should lead by example. But enough is enough. We know with certainty the causes of the lethality of covid-19 patients, the history table is always the comorbidities.
People have been wearing masks for months, we have seen all kinds of perverse effects, while currently only 1 per thousand of the population dies from covid-19 (stat excluding EPAHD).

I'm wondering!
Last edited by Obamot the 25 / 11 / 20, 11: 42, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/11/20, 11:41

Obamot wrote:Between applying the law, or for this professor, trying not to create too much a climate of unnecessary paranoia.

Paranoia is very useful in the fight against a pandemic ...

Obamot wrote:Young people are only slightly infected at present.

Bullshit !!! It was the part of the population most affected in August September October ... currently at the national level it is kif kif ... Only the 0-9 year olds are favored!

https://germain-forestier.info/covid/#s ... ance-sidep

0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 25/11/20, 11:43

Obamot wrote:Is it better to relax a little without consequence, or to see the kids doing things afterwards to show their tyranny at the risk of injuring themselves? In absolute terms I would agree with the fact that a teacher should lead by example. But enough is enough. We know with certainty the causes of the lethality of covid-19 patients, the history table is always the comorbidities.

By not wearing a mask in front of his students, this professor is not only saying that the situation in the lecture hall is probably not very contaminating (which is perhaps correct). He wears a militant speech that says "the mask is useless, stop wearing it". And it can induce behaviors which can encourage its students not to wear it, and in fine cause contaminations, which will possibly kill the mother of this professor, without his knowing it.
Personally to be honest, I am not 100% convinced that wearing a mask to teach is really essential. But I think that social cohesion is more important than the fact that everyone does what they want as they see fit. The countries which have best mastered the epidemic are clearly those where the population has been the most respectful of the measures, which it is not certain that they were all essential.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 25/11/20, 11:52

You say anything, the virus does not kill people who do not ALREADY have severe co-morbidities, people at the end of their life. Who could die from any additional condition on top of their co-morbidities. Now a speech “activist”With a teacher in the world we live in : Cheesy: a great joy, isn't it? Must this teacher be awesome?
Well, I'm kidding, I'm for the discipline, I find that there is not enough.

Christophe wrote:Bullshit !!! It was the part of the population most affected in August September October ... currently at the national level it is kif kif ... Only the 0-9 year olds are favored!

It is not “bullshit”, I am very serious, there are scientific bases to affirm it. To take an example, if a young person has been in contact with the virus, but his immune system has crushed it without having any symptoms, he will have:
- “a quantity of small broken parts of the viral genome in his body. The test comes back positive as long as there are tiny broken parts of the virus. Even if the infectious viruses are long dead, a corona test can come back positive, because the PCR method multiplies even a tiny fraction of the viral genetic material enough [to be detected] ”

Pr Beda M. Stadler (former director of the Institute of Immunology at the University of Bern, biologist and professor emeritus) tells us in the 2nd part of my long post, on this page health-pollution-prevention / the-advances-of-the-fight-against-coronavis-t16395-1030.html

So I wonder! And it's been months ... We will have to see the evolution from December to June. For the moment I remain in my positions

This is all the more so as the mortality statistics are now sufficiently significant at one month from the end of the year, and Euromomo gives fairly clear indications of European trends. health-pollution-prevention / coronavirus-covid-19-real-time-epidemic-map-t16331-3420.html # p421052 there is a large majority of European countries where the effects of SARS-cov-2 have gone almost unnoticed (excess mortality barely perceptible and manageable)
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 25/11/20, 12:40

Obamot wrote:You say anything, the virus does not kill people who do not ALREADY have severe co-morbidities, people at the end of their life.

sorry but it's you who say anything.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 25/11/20, 12:50

ABC2019 wrote:
Obamot wrote:You say anything, the virus does not kill people who do not ALREADY have severe co-morbidities, people at the end of their life.

sorry but it's you who say anything.

It turns out that there is a scientific basis for asserting this without being too mistaken. Well go ahead then: prove it (like I just did)

come out with figures that are not biased!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/11/20, 12:57

Are the Obamogina numbers THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH? : Mrgreen:
0 x