Stress, a deadly disease? Gray matter RTBF

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 05/06/14, 07:12

christophe hello
stress is emotional and in work stressful conditions are repetitive. While at home, they are constantly changing and must therefore be managed piecemeal according to the circumstances. However, not all stresses are negative: joy, love, empathy, etc. are positive stresses; grief, hatred, selfishness are negative stresses and therefore pathological.
0 x
highfly-addict
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by highfly-addict » 05/06/14, 13:20

I will now pay more attention to the emotions of my carrots ....
0 x
"God laughs at those who deplore the effects of which they cherish the causes" BOSSUET
"We see what we believes"Dennis MEADOWS
exhibits
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

work stress

by exhibits » 21/09/14, 11:52

in businesses, many surveys report a steady increase in the frequency and intensity of stressors.
Certain management methods used today cause increasing psychosocial risks, which harm both the health of workers and the efficiency of the company.
see Prevention of stress at work: http://www.officiel-prevention.com/prot ... dossid=266
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 21/09/14, 14:19

Negative stresses are carcinogenic and toxic to the cardiovascular system. The SS should campaign to fight them. But the big labs will not be enthusiastic.
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "