Spinach

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/02/13, 19:02

??
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 25/02/13, 20:15

Slut,
good apart from the HIc messages which I do not interfere with at all :) ...

Christophe

I think as said above: it is a drop in humidity after cooking ... For the rest I think Bidouille that it is an error of approximation ...

We find the coef 95/32 ...

What is not normal is that we do not compare by the same masses ...
I don't quite understand the logic of the double table ...

suddenly I feel less stupid :) ..... the logic of this table must be Canadian;) ... (not to type Alain, not to type hack;)) ... it is the only logical explanation that I see there .....
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 26/02/13, 09:33

hack hello
the table is well done, what creates confusion is to bring in a volume while the comparisons are made on the weight, two different concepts. But, because there is a but, the consumer fills his plate with a volume and not a weight, so he does not take into account the composition, nor his needs but only his appetite. However, these quantitative notions are only useful for a few dieticians to make believe that they are useful for something with their science and to impose abherent regimes on a few "patients" who will continue to be so to the extent that it is not the case. individual who is taken into account but the disease, that is to say a localized manifestation expressing nothing other than a local weakness not representative of a general weakness.
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 26/02/13, 13:32

hi janic,

I really like your way of saying things ... And yes this confusion is created by the use of the two concepts that are weight and volume ...
thank you for this clarification when it comes to the real usefulness of this quantitative concept.

I finally understand that it is normal that I did not understand anything at the beginning, but that it is normal, so everything is fine;) ...

and say that basically I was just trying to find out if it was more desirable to eat raw or cooked spinach.
in my idea the flood is better, but have told me that no it is not good except the young shoots. So I wanted to check ...

the rest is marked here;) ...

assessment I eat both raw and steamed (not together of course) ...
like that no jealous and I like in both forms ...

But it is true that putting figures and incomprehensible tables is part of what I call technical esotericism, which pushes to say that one cannot do it alone, and that suddenly it gives "a certain form of "credit to the dietitian who thereby become" scientifically "credible on a subject where he is initially on a bad road when it comes to being treated as you said ....
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 26/02/13, 13:54

hack wrote:assessment I eat both raw and steamed (not together of course) ...
the ideal is to eat it raw and cooked at the same meal. (this is valid for all vegetables and fruits). Indeed, any cooked food causes digestive leukocytosis (reaction to an attack) by lack of a "living" enzymatic complex destroyed by cooking. The raw-cooked complementarity reduces, or even cancels, this leukocytosis. Then the spinach is rich in nitrates (even more in "modern" culture) which by oxidizing transforms into nitrites (toxic) therefore quickly consume cooked spinach.
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 26/02/13, 14:08

wowo thanks for the explanation, which is therefore generalizable as you said to the other vegetables and fruits ...

it is as long as I put my nose seriously in the post on the Vg.

Is he the one who talks about VG as a therapeutic?
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 26/02/13, 17:12

hack
yes or vegeta * ism, ecology and health.
But it is rather exchanges, controversial limit, not a development of the process itself. You can consult the forum veggie or AVF (which I got kicked out because even the VGs don't like to hear certain things) but that doesn't detract from it.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 26/02/13, 19:02

Janic wrote:
hack wrote:assessment I eat both raw and steamed (not together of course) ...
the ideal is to eat it raw and cooked at the same meal. (this is valid for all vegetables and fruits). Indeed, any cooked food causes digestive leukocytosis (reaction to an attack) by lack of a "living" enzymatic complex destroyed by cooking. The raw-cooked complementarity reduces, or even cancels, this leukocytosis. Then the spinach is rich in nitrates (even more in "modern" culture) which by oxidizing transforms into nitrites (toxic) therefore quickly consume cooked spinach.

It's not bad the idea of ​​mixing raw and cooked ...!

On the other hand, we shouldn't panic everyone, nothing proves that nitrates transform into nitrites, it was suspected in the 80s, but it never really worked.
If you have a connection, it must have interested more than one.

Honestly, I see that there are other priorities before I get there. Am i wrong
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 26/02/13, 21:55

evening re;).

thank you for the links, and yes indeed I am starting to read the subject vegeta * isme, which begins with an add one made by moderation ... actually it starts strong eh obamot :) ... scorched head;) Swiss: p, I'm going to call you the Swiss boington grandpa;) :)

On the other hand, we shouldn't panic everyone, nothing proves that nitrates transform into nitrites, it was suspected in the 80s, but it never really worked.

Just eat them quickly after cooking, whoever panics did not read well;) ....

Honestly, I see that there are other priorities before I get there. Am i wrong

I don't understand who you're talking to or what you're asking for there ???
Could you develop please :) ?
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 26/02/13, 22:01

How can you call me "grandpa boington", if you don't know what I'm talking about? : Mrgreen: : Cheesy:

I was answering Janic ... Patience.
0 x