The secret (health care)

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 14/09/09, 10:07

In a few words about pb2488, it's called making the donkey to get grain. :-)

pb2488 wrote:
elephant wrote:2) if some great homeopathic classics work very well on standard pathologies (Nux Vomica, Arnica, Echnicea, calendulla) others require a frank habit on the part of the practitioner and one has the impression that they do not work on everything the world. This is also why homeopathy must be practiced by a doctor, because you have to know its limits and be able to say at certain times: "stop, there is an emergency, we use the good old methods"

For standard pathologies, "nothing" also works very well.
But fortunately it does not replace conventional drugs when they are needed, it would be dangerous ...

elephant wrote:3) anything (such as the use of a mint toothpaste or the use of certain spices) can prevent homeopathy from working

lol ... as if by chance ...

What was unfortunate in this debate was that what you said furiously suggested that you were very biased.

There is necessarily a hierarchy of care VS ailments. Just as there is a hierarchy to be respected in individual prevention measures which => influence the field => influence the patient's response => influence the results of ethiology ... and so on.

So no, it's no coincidence that in hot countries we eat spicy food ...

pb2488 wrote:
elephant wrote:But when we see the spectacular effectiveness of certain preparations on young children, we are still allowed to ask questions.

What is spectacular is the ability of the human body to heal itself.

...so what?

pb2488 wrote:
elephant wrote:And the problem is: when you see a kid coming in your office with a beautiful angina, you can not afford to give him a placebo.

Why not. Anyway, if angina is viral, as is very often the case, there is not much to do .... we must wait until it happens ... just a little spray to relieve at the limit.
Cdlt

Not much to do? If, if, on the contrary there are many things to do, it is a good indicator of the partial collapse of the immune system and indicative of the deficiencies of an organism. It is a state which proves an inability to resist and combats certain viruses (benign? It depends for whom ...).

We can offer a general assessment, if the patient wishes, to start ...

elephant wrote:Good pb2488 is always right, in future I will not participate any more forum where he intervenes. maybe when he has my age and my experience, we can talk with him. : Evil:

Exactly, but I would say that he is rarely right, and when he is, he doesn't know it because his lack of knowledge means that he mixes a lot of things. :? So ditto I will no longer participate in his posts, at least as long as ....
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 14/09/09, 11:36

elephant wrote:Good pb2488 is always right, in future I will not participate any more forum where he intervenes. maybe when he has my age and my experience, we can talk with him. : Evil:

Hello Elephant
If you find the words of pb2488 unnecessarily polemical or imprinted with negativist beliefs (for him, homeopathy = placebo, and I have the impression that no experimental result proving the contrary will make him change his mind) would it not be easier not to read anymore his answers but to continue to make us benefit from your knowledge and your experience in the field of homeopathy and alternative medicine 8) ?
Last edited by Cuicui the 14 / 09 / 09, 17: 00, 1 edited once.
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 14/09/09, 11:58

pb2488 wrote:- No, pharmacists do not have the means to "energize" molecules.
- For standard pathologies, "nothing" also works very well.
- What research would there be to finance? Perhaps, we should already just do an additional double-blind test campaign (since those carried out, apparently, are not enough)
- but since the theories are smoky, it is much more likely that homeopathy will not set anything in motion.

- To energize a preparation, shake the bottle approximately 100 x. I do not see why a pharmacist or anyone else could not afford to do these simple things.
- I am skeptical about the effectiveness of "nothing". But I only want to be convinced if someone brings me proof.
- Completely agree with you on the usefulness of funding research.
- The fact that a theory is smoking does not prove that it is false. Considering a fact as probable or not is a matter of subjectivity. Long live scientific experimentation with no preconceived idea!
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 14/09/09, 12:17

Cuicui, thank you for the balm that you put on my heart, I will try the strategy that you suggest. :D

The equipment for making homeopathic granules in small series costs around 3000 euros (shaker + impregnation drum): a straw for a pharmacist and several manufacturers offer ad hoc packaging.

But we get out of the subject, I think.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 14/09/09, 14:12

Cuicui wrote:If you find the words of pb2488 unnecessarily polemical or imprinted with negativist beliefs [...] would it not be simpler not to read his answers any more but to continue to make us benefit from your knowledge and your experience in the field of homeopathy and alternative medicines 8) ?

+1

elephant wrote:Cuicui, thank you for the balm that you put on my heart, I will try the strategy that you suggest. :D

Phew, thank you!

A logical continuation which I would see with the discussion, would be to wonder:
- on test protocols (mainly in animal experiments on mice).
- to find out if the double-blind test protocols which succeed them, as they are practiced on humans, are still valid and up to date, insofar as they do not take into account the immune response of the "tested" subjects .
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 14/09/09, 14:49

Obamot wrote:A logical continuation which I would see with the discussion, would be to wonder
on test protocols

The idea that comes to me would be to use only cell cultures from the same source, that we would infect with toxic products or with bacterial or viral strains, then that we would treat with allopathic, homeopathic and even placebo medicines ( which may seem far-fetched but you never know). It would obviously be necessary to define the degree of "cure" of cultured cells.
But it would surprise me that this had not already been attempted.
Last edited by Cuicui the 14 / 09 / 09, 15: 11, 1 edited once.
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 14/09/09, 14:56

elephant wrote:The material to make homeopathic granules in small series costs about 3000 euros (shaker + impregnation drum)
But we get out of the subject, I think.

Not at all, I find the info interesting.
Hahnemann made his preparations in a much more rustic way: it is the increased efficiency of his preparations shaken by the trot of his horse during his journeys to visit his patients that would have given him the idea of ​​"dynamization".
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 14/09/09, 15:09

Cuicui wrote:
Obamot wrote:A logical continuation which I would see with the discussion, would be to wonder
on test protocols

The idea that comes to me would be to use only cell cultures from the same source, that we would infect with a bacterial or viral strain, then that we would treat with allopathic, homeopathic and even placebo medicines (which may seem eccentric but we never know). It would obviously be necessary to define the degree of "cure" of cultured cells.
But it would surprise me that this had not already been attempted.

Eh eh. Isn't that stupid? We could take ten thousand people, make them follow a different diet (without different body types and different body types), wait for pathologies to appear, experiment with the treatments, publish the results (I'm barely kidding).

Note that for bulk feeding, this is about what happens when you buy lab mice that have had cancer instilled at a famous Parisian institute.

If you don't buy the capsules from them and following the best practices to feed them, they become again "healthy" ...
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 14/09/09, 16:54

Obamot wrote: We could take ten thousand people

Uh, I was talking about cells ...
0 x