Anti-coronavirus: promising KIOM-C phytotherapy?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Anti-coronavirus: promising KIOM-C phytotherapy?

by GuyGadebois » 22/03/20, 16:36

Another track?
(extract, translated)

Antiviral effects of the new KIOM-C herbal medicine on various viruses

In order to identify potential new antiviral agents, recent studies have called for extensive testing of herbal medicines or natural substances traditionally used to prevent viral infections. The antiviral activities and the mechanism of action of the total aqueous extract preparation of KIOM-C, a new herbal medicine, against various types of virus have been studied. In vitro antiviral activity against A / Puerto Rico / 8/34 (H1N1) (PR8), vesicular stomatitis virus (VSV) and Newcastle disease virus (NDV) through the induction of protein phosphorylation related to type I interferon and to the pro-inflammatory cytokines in murine macrophage cells (RAW264.7) have been determined. In vivo, BALB / c mice treated with KIOM-C showed higher survival capacity and lower pulmonary viral titers when tested with A / Waterbird / Korea / W81 / 2005 (H5N2), A / PR / 8/34 (H1N1), A / Flu subtypes Waterbird / Korea / W44 / 2005 (H7N3) or A / Chicken / Korea / 116/2004 (H9N2) unlike the untreated group. The present study found that the total preparation of aqueous extract of KIOM-C stimulates an antiviral state in the cells of murine macrophages and in mice, resulting in inhibition of viral infection and protection against lethal challenges.

http://translate.google.com/translate?h ... 4420246%2F
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Christophe

Re: Anti-coronavirus: promising KIOM-C phytotherapy?

by Christophe » 22/03/20, 16:38

I changed the title ...

You know my opinion: given the current and future crisis, all the tracks and all the molecules are good to take and test !! And the faster the better ...

On the other hand please avoid My God the African method (evangelist ??):

0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "