The century-old mystery. How to live longer?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 12/06/12, 17:52

In the subject, to become old and alert like his father, or me, plasmanu and his wife, should quit smoking, and, instead, do intense exercise on the hill by bike or running in the beautiful hills of the 'Ardèche, which are more than 200m high.
0 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 12/06/12, 17:56

For the subject off subject. I have a 200m curtain in the bedroom : Mrgreen:

The dedicated answers.
Without wiki : Mrgreen: almost nothing
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 12/06/12, 19:50

Driven by such an ego! : Mrgreen: « il » [hear 'Science'] will never be wrong ...

This spirit of contradiction is definitely stronger than his sense of reflection!

: Shock: : Lol: : Evil: : Mrgreen: : Cheesy:
0 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 12/06/12, 20:32

To push the nail.

Dedicated we like it.
Like cooked.
At the beginning it is royal.
After you have a headache two days (we are over 20 years old : Mrgreen: ).
You promise you will touch it more.
But despite everything, you go back.
The excellent is dedicated.
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 12/06/12, 20:59

For the "cooked":

- it should slowly boil the nerves into balls! Image : Mrgreen: Image
- he even has a vine! Image : Mrgreen: Image takawouar ...

https://www.econologie.com/forums/post235161.html#235161
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 12/06/12, 21:19

Without wiki : Evil: almost nothing

But yes, there are some very heavy old books from before the internet, to read, to send in the figure !!

And beware, in the past, I knew some of my age, thinking like you, wrongly, with bad principles, no intense exercise, booze, smoking, with good little dishes very fatty or sweet, swelling well the belly, sometimes all crazy in addition, which now suck dandelions by the roots !!! : Evil:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 13/06/12, 01:58

Image : Mrgreen: Image

You were right, the ... drink : Mrgreen:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 13/06/12, 10:49

who now suck dandelions by the roots!
It is true that it would have been better to consume them before especially that it is less easy after incineration! : Cheesy: : Evil:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 13/06/12, 17:43

- "I think it's time for happy cure" : Mrgreen: : Cheesy:

0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 28/09/12, 21:21

Robert Marchand, 100, set the record for the fastest 100-kilometer centenary in Lyon on Friday, to the cheers of nearly 300 admirers who came to encourage a "phenomenon".

The former Parisian firefighter, who will celebrate his 101st birthday in November, set the record for the fastest centenary on 100 kilometers by bike in 4 h 17 minutes and 27 seconds.

not by electric bike from D pitt, !!!

http://tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/topnews/ ... -lyon.html

http://www.ouest-france.fr/actu/actuDet ... 9_actu.Htm

http://video.lequipe.fr/video/cyclisme/ ... yROoaf2O9I

He ran eight Bordeaux-Paris, four Paris-Roubaix, twelve Ardéchoise. "My best race is the Marmotte. The most difficult: four passes to Alpe d'Huez. I've done it three times," he says proudly. "My secret to staying in shape? Training. Once you stay in your chair stuck in front of the TV or your PC, you are screwed up", said this little piece of man of 1,52m, 51 kilos, born in Amiens on November 26, 1911. "Doping, I do not know. I tried energy drinks, it gave me pain dog to stomach. Water and a little honey, that's all I need, "he admits.

More: http://www.sport.fr/cyclisme/le-centena ... z27nBEVMsh

"We are there out of admiration, it's unique. We volunteered for 10 years in a retirement home, we met people of 100 years old, I can tell you that it is not tomorrow the day before that we are going to find a centenarian who can beat this record ", exclaimed Georges and Jacqueline Neyret, a couple of young retirees.

"Mission accomplished, well done the artist", launched a friend to him, handing a bouquet of flowers to this small size of 1,52m for 51 kilos, after his 300 laps at the velodrome in Lyon, under a big blue sky , and the retro sound of an accordion played over the loudspeakers punctuated by the cheers of some 250 spectators.

- "worn out of everything, abused of nothing" -

Her heart rate and breathing, among other physiological criteria, were measured during the entire race (using sensors on her body) by a researcher from the National Institute of Health and Medical Research (Inserm).

"We can do great performances until advanced ages like Robert", told AFP Véronique Billat, Inserm researcher at the University of Evry-Val d'Essonne, who came to the field to follow the performances by Robert Marchand.

I invite the youngest, like me, to take this crest route, without any car on 35Km, between Le Lavandou and close to St Tropez, back and forth, empty of all traffic jams, in the heat of August as I do, to compensate for the inevitable sciatica in front of my PC, at an age 2,333 times closer to centenarians than newborns !!

https://www.econologie.com/forums/post233473.html#233473

Go without a car without pollution for 40km, then swim in front of the most beautiful villas of St Tropez and similar return, modifiable by Ramatuelle or Pampelonne !!

1600m vertical drop just to go

If it's too easy, you have to come back by the coastal path by bike !!!!
0 x