The century-old mystery. How to live longer?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 05/07/11, 08:09

Rapeseed is very balanced. Soaked with sunflower oil, it's not bad ...

Everyone does what they want, but it would be better to avoid margarines (hydrogenated fats steamed with toxic metals, stuffed with fatal "TRANS" fatty acids in the long term and banned in New York in restaurants ... that's saying a lot).

Cow's milk is a growth food specially designed by nature to feed and pass the calf in one year from 45 kg to 500-900 kg at adult age (i.e. more than 10x the starting weight ... (so do not abuse it as an adult ^^)
Cows to make milk, drink ... water ... This is what we should do.

Butter is very suitable for high temperatures (moderately, max 30gr / day) as fat for cooking a steak for example ...

All other raw oils and other first-pressing extra virgin oils should be banned for cooking => change from molecular formula "CIS" (beneficial) to "TRANS" (killer, prostaglandins PGE2 etc).

Apart from that, to spread, you can make your own natural and non-toxic margarine => very cheap and very healthy => by taking 3 tbsp full of tight lean 0% mat. gr and by adding 1 tbsp of sunflower oil beaten in emulsion very simply with a fork ... per pers. (but it should never be cooked, otherwise we produce "trans" fatty acids ...) moreover this "base" can be used in cooking for all kinds of things, such as in salad dressing, budwig cream ( or improved bircher) sandwich dough ... etc up to date!

You can change the oil: hemp, flax, olive, etc. (beware of linseed oil is hepatotoxic if it is not in emulsion, it is prohibited in France because it is fatal in the use of frying oil, high in " TRANS "when heated) ...

Finally, the proteins are not useless in a food bowl, after Janic his idea on the issue (go without meat ...) but one thing is sure, when we eat meat it is better to accompany it with potatoes (and / or other deacidifier vegetables) to keep a good digestive balance by fermentation (acid / base)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/07/11, 08:56

Little HS about cow's milk ...

I was told recently that only Europeans (and descendants, that is to say a large part of the American population, north and south) could digest it ... apparently a genetic differentiation dating back a few millennia?

Asians and Africans would find it difficult to digest / assimilate milk ...

To check ... in any case it seems to me that milk is not present in Chinese cooking recipes, while with us it abounds (cake, crepe, pancake ...) ...

There are also some "extremists" who refute the consumption of cow's milk ... They must have some arguments ...
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 05/07/11, 09:13

... yes and no, just like here it depends on the metabolism which varies according to the subjects ...

... I know someone who is from there, when she arrived here, she had trouble digesting it .... while they are consuming Nestlé sweetened condensed milk as a dessert ... Now this person eats fondue and raclette without any problem ... and even occasional yogurt ...

All the supermarkets in Asia offer them (and the shelves are not smaller than here, with all dairy products, including yogurt ... but not a lot of cheeses, because they don't like the taste ... they have fermented [stuff] even more powerful than us, hey, hey ... no they don't have a fragile stomach ...)

So here, that does not mean that it is good for them, nor for us ... It is made for GROWING !!! : Mrgreen: : Shock:
Last edited by Obamot the 15 / 07 / 11, 22: 46, 1 edited once.
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 05/07/11, 14:17

Why are dairy products dangerous?

In excess of a lifetime, epidemiological studies show clear consequences with shortened lives !!

The epidemiology and the comparison between countries with very different habits gives very worrying information and therefore advice of moderate our consumption often in excess, milk, cheese, cured meats, all excess salt, sodas and fake sugary juices, fats !!
Read these links (and many other scientific articles on the internet) that can save lives if you become aware of reality !!!

Read with great care this summary article of hundreds of scientific articles.
https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... fgeSoT.pdf
http://www.hondafoundation.jp/library/p ... p106_e.pdf
http://www.masantenaturelle.com/chroniq ... -bleue.php
This positive association with animal fat was only seen with breast cancers that had estrogen
receptors, which suggests a hormonal basis of the relation. When we examined the sources
of animal fat separately, we found that the elevated risk was mainly due to high fat dairy
products. This has led us to investigate the possibility that hormones in milk products might
be contributing to the increase in risk.
While this work is ongoing, the subject has become of
great interest to us for several reasons. First, the methods of producing milk have changed
greatly over the last several decades, which have had a major impact on the hormone content
of milk. Presently in the US, and in Japan as I understand, to increase production cows are
now pregnant most of the time while they are being milked, which is not normal mammalian
behaviour. Many hormones including estrogens, progesterone, and insulin-like growth factor-
1 (IGF-1) are greatly increased during pregnancy, and these are excreted in the milk. Thus, it
will be important to know whether these amounts of hormones have physiological effects. in
several cross-sectional analyzes we found that milk consumption is positively associated with
blood levels of IGF-1, which is of concern because IFG-1 levels have been associated with
higher risks of premenopausal breast cancer and cancers of the colon and prostate. The effect
of milk on IFG-1 levels has now been supported by several randomized trials. IGF-1 has
long been known to be a primary factor in promoting growth of children, and height is
associated with risk of breast cancer, both in positively comparisons among countries (figure
32) and within populations (Figure 33). Thus, increases in milk consumption may in part
explain the large increases in both height and breast cancer within Japan during the last
several decades. Also, in a recent analysis we found that milk consumption, including intake
of low fat milk, was related to higher prevalence of teenage acne, which [b] further supports a
possible role for hormones in milk as a contributing factor in human disease ....

Prostate Cancer [/ b]
Cancer of the prostate has been a leading cause of cancer death in men living in Western
countries, and like other “Western” cancers, rates are rising rapidly in Japan. prospective
studies of diet and prostate cancer have been relatively few because most of the early studies
included only women, thus research in this area is less well developed. The study of prostate
cancer is also complicated by the fact that most men develop a rather benign form of this
cancer by the time that they are 60 or 70 years of age, and only a minority become aggressive,
spread, and cause death. Thus far, several nutritional factors have emerged as being
potentially important. One of the most consistent findings in epidemiologic studies has been ..
a positive association between milk consumption and risk of prostate cancer, especially the
aggressive or fatal forms.
For example, in an earlier study by colleagues in California, men
who drank large amounts of milk had about three times the risk of death due to prostate
cancer compared to those who drank little
(Figure 34) Initially this was thought to be due to
due to the fat content of milk, but in a careful examination, we did not find support for this.
As noted above, milk does raise blood levels of IFG-1 levels, which may explain part of the
relationship. However, the results of our analyzes suggest that the large amounts of calcium in
milk may be responsible because both calcium supplements and high milk intake appeared to
increase the risk of prostate cancer
(Figure 35). We have also seen that lycopene, tea
pigment in tomatoes that makes them red, may be a protective factor.
Both higher
consumption of tomato products, especially tomato sauce, and blood levels of lycopene were
associated with lower risk of prostate cancer (Figure 36).

For example, the mother of one of my beautiful daughters, had hip pain, poor bone growth, she was eating lots of cheeses and cow's milk products (basic advice in France against fractures of old people, in fact false and dangerous ) and he was forbidden any product from cow's milk, instead of operating it!

We only drink a maximum of 10000 years and eat milk and bread (or cereals), which means that we are still often ill-suited to it, even if among farmers and breeders, by natural selection, modifications genetics have enabled better adaptation, which does not exist for those whose ancestors were not farmers or breeders !!
Those, adults, do not support it at all, without the genetic adaptations, which have been determined, different and independent in different regions of the world (scientific articles to read) !!

We continue in France to give calcium supplements to old people with prostate cancer !! An irremovable nonsense which shortens life and which I have observed in a retirement home for my family !!!

Likewise, if we continue, we will, by natural selection and death of the non-resistant (diabetes, heart attacks, cancers, etc.), adapt to current junk food !!
!!!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/07/11, 13:51

A site found by Stipe here https://www.econologie.com/forums/post208105.html#208105 dedicated to extending life expectancy (finally life expectancy because life expectancy is fixed in the year of birth) which it was compulsory to cite in this subject: http://www.retourvital.com/

I did not have time to browse the browser completely but from what I read it seems serious. It should particularly appeal to dedeleco!

Sports page: http://www.retourvital.com/Exercice.php
Fruit and vegetable page: http://www.retourvital.com/Fruits-Legumes.php
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 15/07/11, 18:33

It's a bit of a shame to advertise sites that don't set the right priorities.

Maybe we shouldn't be playing around with it too much. Dr. David Servan-Schreiber for example, whose diet claimed to protect against cancer, is currently in treatment for this degenerative disease ...

The page on "food" is breathtaking (compared to what we know and which works ...). It is really "with the ax".

Advice to take with big tweezers, and especially not to generalize. Each metabolism can be very different.

Here is a site that goes much further:
http://www.kousmine.com/

The Kousmine Medical Center:
http://www.kousmine.ch/
Last edited by Obamot the 15 / 07 / 11, 18: 42, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/07/11, 18:42

What allows you to say this? : Shock:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 15/07/11, 18:44

And on what basis could we say that it would be "well"?

Where do they talk about calcium metabolism? They say vitamin D helps fix it, but that's it. However its weakness is the cause of many disorders, including osteoporosis ... Did you not know that the fracture of the neck of the femur is the main cause of serious hospitalization for the elderly? How important is this operational shock and that the elderly who undergo it quickly become gaga from the age of 3?

Do not talk about polyunsaturated fatty acids and / or vitamin F, nor the formula "CIS"VS"TRANS", which is the basis for building organsim immunity, shows that they do not address the essentials.

And then to extract vitamin E from grapeseed oil (cited as the first source in oils : Shock: ), how do they do it? They heat the seeds : Mrgreen: (the nice joke ...). And quote the butter: "Nice it's good for your health" readers will tell themselves, when there are only traces ... and again: only in summer when it is yellow ...! This site IS REALLY DANGEROUS FOR HEALTH!

Talk about "antioxidants"But omitting to speak of the acid / base balance is a serious shortcoming ...

Speak "balanced diet"Not to mention the shortcomings, it's really the bouquet ...

All this is very superficial.

I put links from serious sites, will see.

Personally I tested, and more than fifteen years of radio broadcasts in the field of prevention, that provides information ...
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 15/07/11, 22:41

The journalist goes to this famous isolated village, where it is rumored that very many centenarians live. He will have his heart set on it and will know the secret of their exceptional longevity.

He begins by questioning a very old man who was passing by: "Hello sir, I am looking for the oldest person you know in the village. Can you tell me where I can meet her?"

The old man: "Hello, Ha yes, and Ben ... There is Mamie Solange at the end of the street .... she is 112 years old ... She was my lover, a long time ago .. ........ Ha no !, there is Father Bastien next to the presbitarian .... who is older, he is 115 years old ....... On reflection, it is maybe ..... Mother Juliette who must be the dean, ........ she must be 118 or 119 years old ... but .... no, I think about it now, .. . her older sister Clotilde lives near me! She must be ...... 5 or 6 years older ... I remember her who held her sister in her arms when I was little ...

The journalist: "How? You have all these centenarians in the village !? But it's crazy, not possible, I do not believe it, how can I check their age?

The old man: "It's easy, ... you have to go see our old priest, ... he knows absolutely everyone in the village ... and he has all the baptismal extracts from ... everyone town...

As soon as said, immediately done, the journalist rushes to see the village priest. : "Hello Monsieur le Curé, will I be able to see the baptism extracts from your parishioners? Is it true that Clothilde is 124 or 125 years old ????
The priest: "Hello, our Clothilde is indeed 125 years old ...
The journalist: "But ... how do you know that, you know the ages of all your parishioners?
The priest: "For Clothilde, I remember very well, it was I who baptized her!"
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 15/07/11, 22:49

Intolerance to milk in adulthood (decrease in the level of lactase, an enzyme allowing to "crack" perfectly indigestible lactose) is an adaptation which protects a large part of the world population from consuming a product that does not is justified only in the juvenile phase.
Admittedly, developments, mainly in European populations have blown up this protection, but it is not without consequences in terms of health.

The fact that milk contains, for example, a lot of calcium (club-pro-milk argument) in no way implies that the latter is assimilated by the body ... *

* Little anecdote: I recently read on the label of a bottle of mineral water: "... contains calcium as easily assimilable as that of milk". Not bad! Unassailable legally!
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."