The legend of vaccine protection against serious covid forms is called into question!

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The legend of vaccine protection against serious covid forms is called into question!

by sicetaitsimple » 04/02/22, 18:15

Janic wrote:......unless you get paid for?.

: Oops: : Oops: : Oops: Damned, Super Grandpa unmasked me.....
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The legend of vaccine protection against serious covid forms is called into question!

by Obamot » 04/02/22, 18:21

rhetorical infect
sicetaitsimple wrote:Do not feel obliged to lay 3 screen pages completely off topic on the pretext that I copied 5 lines of the latest statistics published today, bringing elements relating to the title of the thread.

: Arrowd: In denial it doesn't matter 'kind of TDC you planted yourself for 2 years and there you kick in touch. : Arrowd:

Image Image
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 04/02/22, 19:42

simplet »04/02/22, 19:15
Janic wrote:
......unless you get paid for?.
: Oops: : Oops: : Oops: Damned, Super Grandpa unmasked me.....
as long as you confirm it without shame, we can only believe it without difficulty! : Evil:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 04/02/22, 20:41

Did simplet invent a life by saying that he worked for INSERM :?: (if it's him, I even published his photo...)

And for 2 years, someone “from the inside” like him, would never have witnessed manipulation, pressure from the hierarchy or anything unusual “to make the results he had to publish more flattering for the government"(that the sometimes brutal reality on the ground) as to the results of his action or/and would he have received instructions to dramatize the papers with contamination curves in order to “urge people to be cautious” (actually to scare them into getting vaccinated)? I find it hard to believe that he never had the opportunity to publish some testimonials with “the Macron system” from a vindicator like him. And even without being at INSERM, the excesses of the state are nevertheless glaring.

But no, he never saw anything, never noticed anything, never reproached or criticized anything... That contrasts with Raj's honesty...
To say that he would be a paid agent does not seem excessive to me (a subject discussed many times), given the regularity with which he carried out his undermining work, which always managed to support the doxa in its customary and often nauseating assiduity.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 04/02/22, 21:59

Obamot wrote:Did simplet invent a life by saying that he worked for INSERM :?: (if it's him, I even published his photo...)

And for 2 years, someone “from the inside” like him, would never have witnessed manipulation, pressure from the hierarchy or anything unusual “to make the results he had to publish more flattering for the government"(that the sometimes brutal reality on the ground) as to the results of his action or/and would he have received instructions to dramatize the papers with contamination curves in order to “urge people to be cautious” (actually to scare them into getting vaccinated)? I find it hard to believe that he never had the opportunity to publish some testimonials with “the Macron system” from a vindicator like him. And even without being at INSERM, the excesses of the state are nevertheless glaring.

But no, he never saw anything, never noticed anything, never reproached or criticized anything... That contrasts with Raj's honesty...
To say that he would be a paid agent does not seem excessive to me (a subject discussed many times), given the regularity with which he carried out his undermining work, which always managed to support the doxa in its customary and often nauseating assiduity.

Oh shit, here I am doubly unmasked! The insight of Janic and Obamot are formidable.
Yes, I infiltrated the forum since 2016 (via "le potager du lasseux", Did is not very clear in this matter....) to emerge like a mole rat and its molehills at the beginning of 2020. Well, in the meantime, I went regularly to Wuhan check that the work was progressing well, to prepare for the dispersion of the virus at the end of 2019 in order, with a well-controlled gain of function, to prepare for the arrival of Omicron towards the end of 2021 with a view to a drop in lethality in the first quarter of 2022 favorable to the re-election of my boss in April 2022.
I admit everything.....
2 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 04/02/22, 22:12

sicetaitsimple wrote:I have vowed everything.....
Me not understand, you want to see who Kiki? You want 9 me? : Mrgreen:

The sea2 in mode “funny” which wants us to forget that there is an infection here.
Barely back after being fired 15 days, he again allows himself to talk about the bootlick.

To piss off. For the 3rd time, do the splits again: there's emptiness below. Try again...?
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 05/02/22, 09:31

simpleton
Oh shit, here I am doubly unmasked! The insight of Janic and Obamot are formidable.
eh yes! In all modesty, you have to admit it!
Yes, I infiltrated the forum since 2016 (via "le potager du paresseux", Did is not very clear in this matter....) to emerge like a mole rat and its molehills at the beginning of 2020.
I admit everything.....
so far, you're good! Finally a flash of lucidity!

PS; 2016 is the time when the Minister of "health" (sic) wanted to impose her 11 compulsory vaccines and then confirmed by the other minister in 2017 for 5 years (the hypocrite!)
11 shits, that was not enough for them on our dear toddlers (sent like a letter to the post office in the total indifference of parents and politicians,) they found a twelfth for all. Ah, they are strong at BP! : Evil:
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "