2019-nCoV human-to-human transmission proven

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The human-to-human transmission of 2019-nCoV is proven

by moinsdewatt » 26/01/20, 23:15

: Lol:
AFP is a supplier of a lot of media. It can be Figaro or Humanity.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 26/01/20, 23:46

Just cross sources. Besides that of Boursorama comes from WHO, INSERM, it is noted below 8)

Another serious source https://www.jim.fr/en_direct/pro_societ ... _pro.phtml
It gets organized
Paris, Sunday, January 26, 2020 - The 2019 Coronavirus-nCoV epidemic is continuing to grow in China and worldwide with more than 2000 confirmed cases and 56 deaths (compared to 41 yesterday).

Faced with this spread of the virus (one death was recorded in Shanghai yesterday), prevention measures are being reinforced. In China, first of all, traffic restrictions are increasing, tourism has been drastically limited in the country, and emergency construction of a new special hospital has been started in Wuhan. In France, after the confirmation of 3 cases imported from China, the communication of the health authorities was reinforced with the announcement of a daily press point and the creation of an information web page while a special medical cell will be operational. at Roissy Charles de Gaulle to inform travelers and possibly immediately deal with suspicious cases. Similar teams should be set up very soon in the other French airports receiving flights from China ...

CORONAVIRUS 2019-NCOV: FIRST RESULTS OF CHINESE DISEASE ANALYSIS, SYMPTOMS, TRANSMISSION AND SITUATIONImage
According to INSERM, the risk of an infected passenger arriving in France is between 5% and 13% depending on the scenario, and would mainly focus on airports in the Paris region. Three cases have just been confirmed by the Minister in France in Paris and Bordeaux. The Bordeaux patient returned from Wuhan (China).
0 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 27/01/20, 07:43

Nothing in the news except Boursorama: maybe ...
Out of stock on masks in pharmacies but it is useless, it is for patients ... 80 dead ...
The new Chinese virus could have a serious impact on the Chinese economy
https://www.boursorama.com/bourse/actua ... 4b3a24398c
BOURSORAMA WITH AFP SERVICES • 23/01/2020 at 11:44 am
Attachments
Screenshot_2020-01-27-07-41-35-877_com.android.chrome.jpg
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 27/01/20, 09:09

In 2006 my little Bastien was born naturally, not by IVF like the twins in 2002.
Just commercial in full avian flu.
Equipped with hydroalcoholic gel.
A client who offered me a blanket, barely opened the door to his apartment, he had a breathing mask and refused to shake my hand.
I was on TV on France 5 kindergartens with Karine Lemarchand. For the above case.
And I had already gone through a report for the donation of anonymous fertilized embryos: still France 5 nursery schools.
And a large part of elderly clients is the buzz.
My wife was missing a trunk and the other mouthful. So mystery and the last thing.

And today we can do a DNA test abroad. Yippee
1 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 27/01/20, 19:48

Although the virus is under the control of, the WHO (Mouarff ....):
Alert: According to a Chinese doctor, the coronavirus has mutated (stage 2). A patient can infect 14. The government is lying. + Hong Kong has declared a maximum state of emergency
http://www.brujitafr.fr/2020/01/alerte- ... -ment.html
However, it is good to take this news with tweezers, the government of Hong Kong having every interest in going into a state of emergency given the unrest in this territory.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/01/20, 00:40

plasmanu wrote:I was on TV on France 5 kindergartens with Karine Lemarchand. For the above case.
And I had already gone through a report for the donation of anonymous fertilized embryos: still France 5 nursery schools.
And a large part of elderly clients is the buzz.

Are the videos somewhere? : Cheesy:
0 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 28/01/20, 05:41

On a DVD at home, looking carefully, if I remember how we upload to youtube, there is a way. I swung on the set, if Bastien is small, blond with green eyes and big (something like that): I know the father, without giving a name : Mrgreen:
0 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 28/01/20, 06:29

In the meantime I have that, prehistory seen by Ardèche students.
My son is the scientist who sleeps and and there is his twin (it is the largest of the prehistoric ones which protects them at the beginning).
I made the mechanism of the time gate and supplied a cow horn.
OX2-ZERO the door of time

The making off
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 28/01/20, 14:21

Coronavirus: WHO admits an "error", world stock markets plunge.

On Monday, the WHO corrected its assessment of the threat linked to the virus which appeared in China, qualifying it as "high" internationally and no longer as "moderate". "It was a wording error and we corrected it," a spokesperson for this organization, headquartered in Geneva, told AFP.
"This is absolutely not to say that we have changed our assessment of the risk, but this error has crept in" in the situation reports, she added.
https://www.latribune.fr/bourse/coronav ... 38127.html

To take people for idiots at this point would be laughable in another situation.

"The situation is" serious ", the epidemic" is accelerating, "Chinese President Xi Jinping said on Saturday evening at a meeting of the political bureau." (rfi.fr)
If the Chinese President admits this, it is because the situation is much more serious in reality.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 28/01/20, 15:21

Concretely, this correction does not change the fact that WHO, which has released six situation reports since the start of the crisis, does not consider the epidemic to be a "public health emergency of international concern".
No need to cry "wolf" : Wink:
0 x