Honey: a super healing

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
marieagnes
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by marieagnes » 15/07/09, 15:58

renaud67 wrote:is it direct honey from the producer? (in fact do you know if it has been annealed -> we do this to prevent it crystallizing because it may not please, but all honey does not crystallize systematically I think)

in fact I know the producers who are very very natural ... so it is all there is more organic except that they did not pay to have the logo (they will maybe do it next year but I wonder why since their production is still sold 100% before they even put it in a pot)

it does not crystallize now (since it is 30 ° in the kitchen) but if I put it in the fridge it becomes very hard. (was that your question?)

well i'm surprised you know so much about honey and its healing powers, really i didn't know that. the producer whom I saw in the meantime told me that some hospitals did use it.

when will the organic clinics? :P
0 x
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 15/07/09, 16:29

the fatherly family was a beekeeper and my father had a few hives ...
It would even appear that bee venom is good against rheumatism ...
0 x
The absurdities of yesterday are the truths of today and tomorrow banalities.
(Alessandro Marandotti)
marieagnes
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by marieagnes » 16/07/09, 11:35

they sell it in homeopathy in any case
0 x
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by oli 80 » 08/03/14, 21:32

Good evening, and good to know

Prepare your potion before winter .....

SHARE TO THE MAXIMUM AND WITHOUT MODERATION THIS INFO
>>>>>
>>>>> Winter, sore throat; instead of taking drugs that will decrease your natural defenses.
>>>>> Pour tea in a jar ... combine with lemon slices, honey and ginger if possible cut into slices.
>>>>> Close the container and put it in the refrigerator, a jelly forms.
>>>>> To serve, take a tablespoon of this jelly in a cup and pour boiling water.

Store in the refrigerator 2-3 months. And there you have a nectar against sore throats.
>>>>> Honey is recognized by science as a remedy for many ailments that affect humans.

Ah !!! The bees
>>>>> I JUST ASK YOU TO FORWARD THIS LITTLE REMINDER TO ALL YOUR LOVED PEOPLE.
>>>>> DON'T SAY YOU DON'T HAVE THE TIME, HEALTH IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN TIME !!!

0 x
Rabbit
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rabbit » 09/03/14, 00:27

About honey which heals wounds in a remarkable way. I confirm. To my knowledge all honeys have the same effect.
Even those of supermarkets.

Usually I use mine but when I'm out of stock, I use the one sold at Aldi or Lidl. Crisis obliges.

In a wound even deep, I spread honey and then apply a bandage. I renew 2 times a day. Morning and evening. In general the wound is healed in less than a week. If it is not too deep, two or three days are enough. Since I used honey for this I have never had an infection.
The effect is almost magical.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 09/03/14, 08:24

hello bunny
you would get a close effect with clay poultices (very different action anyway) In this case each acts as a barrier between the external environment and the internal environment (aseptic) more, effectively, a healing and bactericidal action.
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "