High-voltage lines and health?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Arthur_64
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

High-voltage lines and health?

by Arthur_64 » 22/03/08, 08:03

High voltage lines "pose a problem" for health, recognizes Secretary of State for Ecology

Electromagnetic radiation "emitted in particular by high voltage lines" poses a certain number of problems ", admitted Friday the Secretary of State for Ecology Nathalie Kosciusko-Morizet, after the publication of a new survey on the subject, carried out by the Center for Independent Research and Information on Electromagnetic Radiation (Criirem).

"It is undeniable that this electromagnetic radiation emitted in particular

Sources & full article: the new Obs: http://tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/depeches ... ante_.html
0 x
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 22/03/08, 08:40

o, everyone knows for a long time! , I have an average t, the 20 000, out of standard after tdf (measurement) 10 years ago, after work, always the same! , I wanted to remake measure and make steps but tdf, do not care anymore, edf, not very accessible! there is no more agency, I fear that it is not worthwhile to go through them!
so who to join to make these measurements?
0 x
White would not exist without the dark, but anyway!

http://maison-en-paille.blogspot.fr/
Chatham
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Chatham » 22/03/08, 09:38

Not only for the health of life, the electronic boxes grilled on cars parked under lines
400 000volt were not uncommon in wet weather before their armor was improved ...
that said, with you thought about the radiation of your laptops, wifi and other modern things? More powerful than 20 line 000volt!
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 22/03/08, 10:21

Chatham wrote:that said, with you thought about the radiation of your laptops, wifi and other modern things? More powerful than 20 line 000volt!

Compared to an 400 000V and depending on the distance, I'm not sure that the wifi is worse but the average of the inhabitants, it is obvious that the EM line pollution is negligible compared to other emissions ...

In this regard, Christohe is just having fun with his new toy of field measurements: https://www.econologie.com/forums/mesures-ba ... t5042.html
0 x
Obelix
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Obelix » 22/03/08, 10:48

Hello,

If it's not harmful, I can not capture the energy lost. : Cheesy:
So if I get a sensor 50Hz and I draw energy is that it is harmful ...... : Idea:
So why is the capture of this LOST energy prohibited by French law ???? : Evil:
That those who have not tried to capture this energy throw me stone!

Obelix
0 x
In medio stat virtus !!
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/03/08, 10:53

Obelix wrote:That those who have not tried to capture this energy throw me stone!

Obelix

Hihihihihi!!

More seriously, for the law how is it in other countries?
0 x