The factory of ignorance (Arte Reportage)

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The Factory of Ignorance (Arte Reportage)

by eclectron » 20/03/21, 09:41

ABC2019 wrote:It remains to be proven, I have never met a fan of yoga who did not have serious enough psys problems. In general we turn to this kind of therapy when we ourselves have problems.

I 1000 times prefer people who admit their problems (honesty and early resolution) than psychopaths, who from their point of view have no problem. : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
From there to correlating with activists in denial here, there is a step that I took. : Lol: : Evil:

ABC2019 wrote:I do not belong to any sect, but I just observe that the factory of ignorance is far from being the prerogative of multinationals

It is not because you are right on this point, that you do not use manipulative techniques like these multinationals and with the same objective, that of preserving a "juicy" world whatever the consequences.
Your sect? well if ABCDEni, that of the Boomers facing the implacable facts: "one more minute sir of the executioner".
0 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 20/03/21, 09:47

eclectron wrote:that of preserving a "juicy" world whatever the consequences.
Your sect? well if ABCDEni, that of the Boomers facing the implacable facts: "one more minute sir of the executioner".

since my influence on the world is close to zero, I do nothing to preserve anything. I am content to live in the society that nourishes me, enjoying a comfort of life that has no equivalent in the past, like you and like all forumpeople who have a computer to post on this forum. So your moral judgments as a hypocritical priest, you can keep them in a place where they will not be cold.

Besides, I have no illusions about the fact that this comfort is of limited life expectancy, but I do not see the point of precipitating the fall of our civilization, and I am far from being the only one.
1 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 20/03/21, 10:07

ABC2019 wrote:
eclectron wrote:that of preserving a "juicy" world whatever the consequences.

since my influence on the world is close to zero, I do nothing to preserve anything. I am content to live in the society that nourishes me, enjoying a comfort of life that has no equivalent in the past, like you and like all forumpeople who have a computer to post on this forum. So your moral judgments as a hypocritical priest, you can keep them in a place where they will not be cold.

Besides, I have no illusions about the fact that this comfort is of limited life expectancy, but I do not see the point of precipitating the fall of our civilization, and I am far from being the only one.

The problem is that you don't see much, in other words you only see what suits you, ABCDEni.
I wouldn't say your nuisance power is zero but rather close to 13 (posts per day).
Mass has been said : Wink:
0 x
whatever.
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 23/03/21, 19:25

eclectron wrote:...
The problem is that you don't see much, in other words you only see what suits you, ABCDEni.

Argumentum ad personam, still backbiting, completely nil.
Where eclectron post, we no longer see anything of the subjects.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 23/03/21, 19:35

Exnihiloest wrote:Argumentum ad personam, still backbiting, completely nil.
Where eclectron post, we no longer see anything of the subjects.

Where Tryphon posts, we no longer see anything of the subjects.
1 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 23/03/21, 19:58

Exnihiloest wrote:
eclectron wrote:...

Where post eclectron, Exnihiloest we no longer see anything of the subjects.

Without much interest on either side but at least everyone is free to see that you are, and do, exactly what you reproach others.
It was hilarious. : Lol:

I can understand that its Exnihiloest sufficiency (ditto ABC ...), is hurt that we reveal in broad daylight, that it is unable to make real constructive contributions to a forum, to the life.
I understand your jealousy.

The fall is all the harder the higher you stand.

Since you have time to waste trying to blow my nose for free, it's good that you're hurt, so from now on, I tried not to hurt his smugness anymore.
I do not expect you to realize at your age that you have beaten your life on obsolete chimeras: croissantism, liberalism etc ...
You have to be indulgent with the old grumpies and let them shout, there is more than that to do ...
It's a bit boring for others but that's life, we don't have to read you either. : roll:
0 x
whatever.
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 23/03/21, 20:24

This is the whole problem of these old glories that a system (political and social) has arbitrarily raised to the skies and which have become good for the heist ...
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 23/03/21, 20:54

pedrobac
I don't belong to any sect,
he says, but he adheres to their falsely scientific ideas, which makes no difference
but I just observe that the factory of ignorance is far from being the prerogative of multinationals, the forum gives us examples every day.
of which you are the typical example.
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 03/11/21, 00:07

It is about a spiritual guide in this subject
This is not the case with all naturopaths today, even if we find some of them in the anti-pass, anti-ax movements and more generally among covid-skeptic conspirators. While the majority of them do not pose major problems, there are cases within this movement that are particularly worrying ...

It turns out that, just last week, a man named Miguel Barthelery was sentenced to two years in prison, suspended for illegally practicing medicine, after the death of one of his clients suffering from cancer to whom he had advised to stop his treatments, to follow a diet based on fruit, vegetable and young juices. https://www.franceinter.fr/emissions/an ... tobre-2021
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 03/11/21, 00:19

He appealed, so he is considered innocent. : Evil:

Ps: You know how good I think of this kind of guru ...
0 x