The dead of pollution

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The dead of pollution

by Exnihiloest » 21/05/21, 20:42

Janic wrote:already seen!
The famous life expectancy has no value in terms of the real lifespan of the oldest. In 1800 the lifespan was not 40 years it is obvious!

It's nice for those who die before they are old. You agree with the neo-Malthusianism of ecologism.
0 x
gillesberdugo
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: The dead of pollution

by gillesberdugo » 11/08/21, 15:20

What would be interesting to see is the real gain in life expectancy, not if the WHO threshold was met, but if air pollution rates were further reduced. Gaining a few months of life expectancy does not in fact make you want to make a lot of effort to improve the quality of the air you breathe. I would be very curious to know what our longevity would be if the majority of countries had a score close to Stockolm (among the lowest) for example. The idea is certainly idealistic, but it makes it possible to create a goal to achieve and which really makes one dream. One might ask what would we die of then if not pollution?

Concentration of nitrogen dioxide in France - March 2019, March 14-25, 2020 - European Space Agency
0 x