The dangers of homeopathy and food alternatives

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The dangers of homeopathy and food alternatives

by Janic » 30/05/17, 09:11

My concern is that I retain things but not the sources to prove and it gave me a lot of research to prove what I already know to be true ...
In fact every human being has vitamin B12 in abundance in the large intestine, where it cannot be absorbed, in short it is useless!

It’s brain stuffing coming from VG vegan sites, like Vegeweb or vegetarian association of France which are (without openly displaying it) vegan promotion sites, big promoters of artificial B12.
I said not all Indians, even among Indians vegetarians or vegans, so only certain Indian populations have a genetic mutation and therefore an area in the digestive system where vitamin B12 is secreted and absorbed, it is a little higher than the large intestine.
These are exceptions but it exists.

Genetics have a good back and are held responsible for everything, from the worst to the best as before, microbes, bacteria, then viruses and we make them say anything, preferably! And tomorrow what to discard your own behavior?
Izentrop is strong to find links, he will find one proving my statements and another contradicting them.

Izentrop is an ultra conformist who believes only what comes from a supposed scientific discourse without taking into account that science is multiple and not at the single service of the most powerful who make the rain and the good weather.
The article he cites is from this barrel which was, probably, built by the lobbies (who lead the world) of the bidoche who have "scientists" at their command and who despise any information which they do not control the content.
For my part, I do not eat animal meat that I consider sensitive but I am not vegan, far from it.
So I eat eggs, fish (which I would be able to kill myself, even if I don't really like it) and all that is seafood and dairy products too

Everyone leads their life as they see fit and is accountable only to themselves.
By cons forums are places of exchange with its different points of view, no truth held by anyone.
With this diet I do not have deficiencies in B12 since there are some in the protein products that I eat.

This is what I said earlier, many “VG” products are supplemented with artificial vitamin (therefore a drug!) Which leads their consumers to have to take them until the end of their life as for any what a patient.
Nothing contradictory in my remarks, without wanting to contradict you.

Yes and no ! What reaction does this provoke in individuals like Izentrop and his alter ego Exnihiloest? A notion of inconsistency between sentimentality towards farm animals, for example, but not vis-à-vis fish, another example, as if they were not sentient beings on the same level as other.
But don't worry, we all have our contradictions!
For the article cited by Izentrop, it is characteristic of those of the same genre who seem to be full of truths for those who do not know this kind of discourse. So when this prose indicates the low levels of B12, it neglects to point out that it is only in relation to a repository based on supplemented bidocheurs, but the work of the AADDC, therefore real dieticians, with diverse origins and opinions, found that despite a lower rate than the benchmark, there was no deficiency among the VGs concerned and they also ask the question (without providing an answer): why?
However, according to medical literature, the reserve of B12 in the body and without renewal can last only between 3 and 5 years maximum and therefore makes inexplicable how, without known external contribution (therefore without artificial B12) VGL continue to have a permanent B12 level. Mystery and gumdrop !
Then the cases of true deficiency with pathological effects are so rare all over the world that even sites like the American govt find it difficult to identify some of them over very long periods and in more than ten characteristic countries, all modes of life combined, VG as not VG.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 30/05/17, 09:25

You are free to distort reality at your convenience but avoid sticking a label on me, which is otherwise false.
0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 30/05/17, 09:41

I do not fully understand all your remarks but as I do not want to drag on ....
but if, there are sometimes intangible truths and not only opinions : Wink:
that's my opinion ! : Lol:

Janic wrote:But don't worry, we all have our contradictions!

: Lol: I am aware of this, I am in a progressive process.
it's also nice a fish ... difficult to create a real relationship of exchange with but we can. Easier to eat (kill) someone you don't know.
deviating from the norm, I am not able to do it all at once, others are much more radical than me and so much the better for them.
By cons I am not for supplementation with B12 (except pathological pb) because in this case it is going against nature.
Purely personal opinion.

I find myself less hypocritical than before, when I ate meat that I would have been unable to kill already at the time but I am still a little hypocritical anyway when eating fish. I don't like having to kill them.

Janic wrote:VGL continue to have a permanent level of B12. Mystery and gumdrop !

and perhaps a migration of the bacteria secreting B12 that we all have in the large intestine, towards the small for example.
I talked about genetic mutation a bit on the flank (although that is what I remember hearing) but it may only be adaptation. : Wink:
The body is capable of miracles!
0 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 30/05/17, 10:10

Hello macro
It's called: Follow a diet under medical control

Not really ! A diet is subject to a specific prescription based on a pathology to reduce or avoid.
Changing your diet is not a diet, but ... a diet ... like the omnivorous diet.
Personally I eat everything and my last blood test goes back to .... Remember more .... And my visits to the doctor since 5 years is only once / year for my medical visit for sport (climbing ) ...

These medical visits are not really as they are content to check if the machine is suitable for sport (essentially of cardiac type).
During the war in Vietnam (1955-1975) the soldiers were autopsied on the return and these autopsies showed, to the dismay of the medics, that these young robust and sporty people, for the most part, had advanced signs of cardiovascular diseases and blood tests done in the army had detected nothing because they only analyze what is in circulation, not in deposits. Did must know something!
eclectron wrote: the good question being: would we be able to kill the animal we eat?

Well, you see ... Me, I don't have to worry about stubbing a pig from time to time ... We do this as a family, three generations around the bowls with the good smells of graillion onions and spices, it's a great moment of joy and conviviality ... You want me to put some photos.

The Internet is full of this kind of horror photos and movies. But you seem to avoid the basic question: when did your own children start killing (like any other carnivore puppy) and why not before? In addition, the bidoche without vegetable accompaniment is tasteless.
I just say everything is good in the pig
It's been a very deli pub!
Others say that everything is good in tobacco, others in alcohol, others in drugs, is this an acceptable benchmark?
And for the homeopathy ... I took arnica for my post-escalation pain .... I stopped ... I'm still hurting ... No more not me ...
Excellent example of the misconceptions that we have (brain stuffing) on ​​homeopathy. There are no remedies happening everywhere, no more in H than in A and self-medication is condemned (even if it is authorized) by all doctors regardless of their specialties. Arnica's shot can therefore work as if it is useless if the medicine is not adapted to the pathology. Rather than Arnica it is a physiotherapist or an osteo who should be consulted.

Hello izentrop
You are free to distort reality at your convenience but avoid sticking a label on me, which is otherwise false.

Any diligent reader of your speeches will realize which side you are leaning on, but it's your right! and others than me have already pointed it out to you, but if you don't want to see it it's your right there again! This does not prevent, as in politics, that we recognize a tree by its fruits and that this tree is ultra conformist. Cite a single point (one should not ask too much at once) which is not conformist?
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 30/05/17, 11:35

The little sapiens sapiens is from the outset one of the mammals that takes a long time to gain food autonomy ... That it eats from the jug or plants ...
My moms participated in the filthy killings from their youngest age with their grandfather and with the grandma who squatted what is now my garage ... Hold the rabbit by the legs to bleed it pluck chickens ...... They we saw and participated in the breeding of critters which sooner or later found themselves on their plate ... The oldest began to fish with his friends at the age of 6 years ... And not to put the fish in the water ...

Tasteless .... The tastes and the colors ... A side of beef cooked on the coals with only a little salt ... it does it very well for my taste buds ...

You are like the moms who do not want to swallow anything in the canteen before even having tasted it ... How can you say that it has no taste: you do not eat it ...

The osteo ... The physiotherapist I know ... It is just as effective as the omepathy ... I have a good way to no longer have post sport pain ... Rest ... It works : Mrgreen:
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 30/05/17, 13:12

The little sapiens sapiens is from the outset one of the mammals that takes a long time to gain food autonomy ... That it eats from the jug or plants ...

Not quite ! A small child, as soon as he begins to walk is able to pick the plants within his reach (under adult supervision of course like any animal ... we are!), Which is not the case concerning animal consumption (except to collect the meaty reliefs left by predators) but its dentition will not allow chewing, which shows its lack of adaptability to this mode of consumption. (and animals made of minced meat, it does not run the streets!)
My moms participated in the filthy killings from their youngest age with their grandfather and with the grandma who squatted what is now my garage ... Hold the rabbit by the legs to bleed it pluck chickens ......
The killings are not filthy when they are necessary for survival like the carnivores which cannot replace these by plants. They become so when they do not correspond, or no longer, to this biological necessity.
Otherwise, I did not talk about watching or watching, but killing yourself for food like real predators. And even the youngest age does not allow it because the analysis which is made of it is based on our current way of life, with adequate instruments and tools, which was not the case of the ancestors of these sapiens sapiens whose our bid lobbies recommend each other.
They saw and participated in the breeding of critters which sooner or later found themselves on their plate ... The oldest started to fish with his friends at the age of 6 years old. And not to put the fish back in water...

Of course ! The little anthropophagi do the same, [*] their enemies are no longer considered as vulgar chickens or pigs where everything is good! It is all a question of culture of course, but culture and biology are not necessarily in symbiosis and all transgressions towards it are paid one day or another: Osteoarthritis, diabetes, gout, etc ... or, more news, all cardiovascular diseases.
Tasteless .... The tastes and the colors ... A side of beef cooked on the coals with only a little salt ... it does it very well for my taste buds ...

Effectively ! Alexandra David Neel in her work Le Voyage d'une parisienne à Lhassa quotes this anecdote:
« Oh ! A terrible smell suddenly fills the room, a hint of charnel house, it's excruciating ... Tibetans have the awful habit when they kill an animal to lock in the stomach, the kidneys, the heart, the liver and the entrails of the animal; they then sew this sort of bag and its contents macerate there for days, weeks, or even more ... The mother armed herself with a cleaver and cut the carrion into pieces; from time to time one of these escapes him and falls on the floor, the children then rush like young dogs and devour him raw ... the others feast greedily, in silence, all to the joy of this bombardment Do you feel ready for this delicate experience that is good for the taste buds?
You are like the moms who do not want to swallow anything in the canteen before even having tasted it ... How can you say that it has no taste: you do not eat it ...

I am not VG by birth, but only since my thirties ... which is already a long time ago and so I also ate the jug, so I have lived means of comparison and I can assure you that in the cities, big consumers of bidoche, few declare themselves voluntary to kill the animal that they used to eat (the "good habits" are lost !!!) : Evil:
I have a good way to no longer have post sport pain ... Rest ... It works

So much the better for you, so it's the right choice!
[*] as by zazard we find in these anthropophages the forms of mad cow disease, while they do not consume
A new form of the disease appeared in 1996 in England, probably caused by the ingestion of bovine products infected with bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE, known as mad cow disease); it is sometimes noted vCJD, for "variant of Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease".Wikipedia and where this pathology came from: the consumption of animal meal by cattle and disappeared with the cessation of this meal for the use of these herbivorous animals.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 30/05/17, 13:41

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/05/17, 14:22

Exnihiloest wrote:"A boy of 7 years old has just died after being treated only with homeopathy for an ear infection."

a) It is surely not homeopathy that killed this poor little one: it is the bullshit of the parents and probably the incompetence of the attending physician who should have ordered hospitalization ... since homeopathy is not not over the counter ...

Exactly like the recent case that you cite (rightly so) of the Belgian baby fed with vegetable milks ...

b) After we understand that such a case can make the cabbage of traditional laboratories which have certainly lobbied for the case to be relayed as much as possible.

c) How many deaths each day because of "classic" drugs?
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 30/05/17, 15:08

Christophe wrote:
Exnihiloest wrote:"A boy of 7 years old has just died after being treated only with homeopathy for an ear infection."

a) It is surely not homeopathy that killed this poor little one: it is the bullshit of the parents and probably the incompetence of the attending physician who should have ordered hospitalization ... since homeopathy is not not over the counter ...

never needed any prescription to buy homeopathy .... From the moment I pay for it with my own money .... As well as some classic drugs like paracetamol .... A foix I I was even very surprised to see that we could buy paracetamol codeine in the same way it is still a morphine derivative ... And the pharmacy sold it quietly to a guy who was coming down from a heavyweight in front of his shop ... It dates a bit (I would say two three years) .. If it is found today it is no longer possible
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 30/05/17, 15:27

As for the Parisian woman who takes offense at what the Tibetans eat .... Well yes ... Typical Parisian behavior .... The kind (big shot) of those who came on vacation in my native Berry .... And who were offended by the smell of dung from cows grazing in the meadows around their second home .... Pi also flies ... Personally I let people eat what they want ... If the smell inspires me the taste ... I will probably not join the feast ... But hey we did the same with some game (pheasant for example) there is not that long ago .. And frankly ... There are times when I find things in our fridge I am not sure that many people will agree to put them in the intestine ... But I do not like to spoil ...
0 x