The dangers of homeopathy and food alternatives

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The dangers of homeopathy and food alternatives

by Obamot » 01/04/21, 14:59

ignard, why insist?
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 01/04/21, 15:00

GuyGadeboisLeRetour »01/04/21, 14:48
CQFD bis. Mockery, mockery, amused contempt. The whole panoply.
what do you want, it is the fact of a diseased brain with a broken record!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 01/04/21, 15:05

Janic wrote:GuyGadeboisLeRetour »01/04/21, 14:48
CQFD bis. Mockery, mockery, amused contempt. The whole panoply.
what do you want, it is the fact of a diseased brain with a broken record!

And after "that" dares to ask for documents and the like. Poor stain ...
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 01/04/21, 16:04

I just retype the whole subject ...
The only link that ABC posted is a randomized double-blind study which demonstrates the effectiveness of H on a specific pathology.
The last argument of Végaz is in one sentence "There is no H treatment against the coronavirus, therefore H does not work".
The rest are destitute, contemptuous, void, bad faith, mocking, delusional (ABC's madness literally explodes) and the ties (poor Izy to name just this one) only give voice to corrupt state media, wanting to be "scientific", mainstream and zetetic, so we now know duplicity and repeated lies. In short, almost 65 pages of SHIT to go around in circles with orthodox, psychorigid and closed morons.
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 01/04/21, 16:43

Just the title alone was funny from the start:

- “The dangers of homeopathy and dietary alternatives“

1) ABC claimed here (and continues to claim) that homeopathy would produce no effect: But then where is the “danger” :?: : Cheesy:

2) For the second part of the title, I do not see what link he can weave with the first either, precisely because he had said that homeopathy produced no effect ...

3) For the 2nd part of the title again, I suggest to ABC2019 to simply stop fruits and vegetables, which are potentially “dangerous” products, because they are natural and therefore not double-blind tested and ran-do-do-misées studies , and to prefer everything that the food industry has more “stable” such as the “fun” of fast food, canned, freeze-dried or vacuum-packed products ... margarine, oil deodorized palm, white crystallized sugar, Lesieur oil cut with waste oil (this is allowed up to the percentage allowed), irradiated onions to prevent them from germinating, crisps and steaks of beef with fries, spinach, white bread, pizzas and other sodas. And may his widow warn us of his burial.

4) ABC has since contradicted itself, it does not itself believe what it writes, since it said “that it was obvious that being in good health required a "good diet" ” (something he never knew how to define ...)
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 30/10/21, 09:29

Small personal experience feedback ....

For more than two months, I have been suffering from pain in the joints and muscles ... Three consultations with the doctor, blood test, x-ray of the affected joints, x-ray of the lumbar spine which show the appearance of osteoarthritis at the level of my two operations of herniated discs (L4 / L5; L5 / S1) dating from 20 years ... Search for pathologies like rheumatism, polyartryte .... Nothing nothing, except a deficiency in vitamin D (treatment made recovery of blood and hop it's ok) ... Anti-inflammatory treatment, first with sodium naproxen ... nothing better ... The pains becoming more intense, zou diclofenac ... And it continues ... The impression of 'being a curvature from the toes to the ears, impossible to put on my socks in the morning to tie a father's shoe, I moved around like a bedridden person until 14 p.m., impossible to put my hand flat on my head because of the pains ... Monday the pains increase .. New prescription we go to corticosteroids ... Tuesday no better to seeworse a wreck ... Wednesday ditto ... Hellish Thursday morning at 11am just the mobility of a first generation playmobil (the one that had the two united legs and the handles that did not turn) Around 10am ... I find in my bag a tube of 9ch arnica (which I had as a preventive measure for aches and pains during climbing like my friends but that I did not take or very little for a long time because not convinced) ... Zou 10granules under the tongue. ..At noon : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: I had regained my mobility : Shock: and the pains had almost disappeared : Shock: I could put my hands on my head again or tie my laces ... at 15 p.m. granules ... arrived home at 18 p.m. ... Almost like new ... I was even able to tinker with my motorcycle to move it (120kg), wash it with a karcher, do a little maintenance (greasing ...) climb on it without a stepladder (saddle height 90cm) and even start it (single cylinder 500cm3 starting with the broken automatic decompressor kick) and even make a small tower to centrifuge the chain grease : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: ...
Friday morning ... Obviously bullshit has to be paid for : Cheesy: : Cheesy: Rise quite complicated, corticosteroids at breakfast ... at 9:30 am always the same ... Arnica: 1 hour later I was running like a rabbit (an old rabbit anyway) ... From Arnica every 6 to 8 h ... And even if I do not have Olympic form ... I live again ... And I now think I know the origin of the pains since there is only at the level of the lower back that there is stiffness ...

Good ... There are still consultations and imagery to come (but it takes a long time to get appointments) ... There is probably nothing cured ... But in any case ... Even I am rather critical of these therapies ... Here I am amazed ... There is really a HUGE difference between with and without ...
1 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 30/10/21, 10:02

Macro wrote:Small personal experience feedback ....

For more than two months, I have been suffering from pain in the joints and muscles ... Three consultations with the doctor, blood test, x-ray of the affected joints, x-ray of the lumbar spine which show the appearance of osteoarthritis at the level of my two operations of herniated discs (L4 / L5; L5 / S1) dating from 20 years ... Search for pathologies like rheumatism, polyartryte .... Nothing nothing, except a deficiency in vitamin D (treatment made recovery of blood and hop it's ok) ... Anti-inflammatory treatment, first with sodium naproxen ... nothing better ... The pains becoming more intense, zou diclofenac ... And it continues ... The impression of 'being a curvature from the toes to the ears, impossible to put on my socks in the morning to tie a father's shoe, I moved around like a bedridden person until 14 p.m., impossible to put my hand flat on my head because of the pains ... Monday the pains increase .. New prescription we go to corticosteroids ... Tuesday no better to seeworse a wreck ... Wednesday ditto ... Hellish Thursday morning at 11am just the mobility of a first generation playmobil (the one that had the two united legs and the handles that did not turn) Around 10am ... I find in my bag a tube of 9ch arnica (which I had as a preventive measure for aches and pains during climbing like my friends but that I did not take or very little for a long time because not convinced) ... Zou 10granules under the tongue. ..At noon : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: I had regained my mobility : Shock: and the pains had almost disappeared : Shock: I could put my hands on my head again or tie my laces ... at 15 p.m. granules ... arrived home at 18 p.m. ... Almost like new ... I was even able to tinker with my motorcycle to move it (120kg), wash it with a karcher, do a little maintenance (greasing ...) climb on it without a stepladder (saddle height 90cm) and even start it (single cylinder 500cm3 starting with the broken automatic decompressor kick) and even make a small tower to centrifuge the chain grease : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: ...
Friday morning ... Obviously bullshit has to be paid for : Cheesy: : Cheesy: Rise quite complicated, corticosteroids at breakfast ... at 9:30 am always the same ... Arnica: 1 hour later I was running like a rabbit (an old rabbit anyway) ... From Arnica every 6 to 8 h ... And even if I do not have Olympic form ... I live again ... And I now think I know the origin of the pains since there is only at the level of the lower back that there is stiffness ...

Good ... There are still consultations and imagery to come (but it takes a long time to get appointments) ... There is probably nothing cured ... But in any case ... Even I am rather critical of these therapies ... Here I am amazed ... There is really a HUGE difference between with and without ...

so if it works as well what is preventing a real double-blind experiment with a significant sample?

even just on you, would you be ready to do an experiment where we borrow your tube and we replace it, or not, (randomly) by a tube of sugar granules without any active principle, and we see if that make a difference?
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 30/10/21, 10:48

I have already had the experience of inadvertently not taking the right tube: I took gelsemium from my wife, I know what it is but that's for sure ... It doesn't. did not ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 30/10/21, 11:39

Macro wrote:I have already had the experience of inadvertently not taking the right tube: I took gelsemium from my wife, I know what it is but that's for sure ... It doesn't. did not ...

So are you ready to experience it and would you be able to say with some certainty whether you have been replaced or not?

it's stupid because you would have done that 20 years ago that could have earned you big ...

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Défi_zété ... ernational
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 30/10/21, 13:29

Hey, the other idiot who still talks about double blind when we know for sure that we can not give a damn about it like in 40 since observational studies are enough. He still pretends to forget, to omit, not to understand. Go and treat yourself with Doliprane instead of rotting everything.
0 x