The daily life of the unvaccinated (Propaganda Provax)

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

The daily life of the unvaccinated (Propaganda Provax)

by ABC2019 » 15/08/21, 07:29

This thread is intended to collect testimonies of the impact of health measures on the daily lives of the unvaccinated. Being myself, I will therefore only contribute by remarks and questions and not by testimonies : Mrgreen:
* do you do as before but test yourself whenever necessary?
* do you give up activities that you did before?
* do you find places where the pass is not requested?
* do you possibly use fake passes or do you know people who do?
* have you had occasions of conflicts, shouts, fights because of that?
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The daily life of the unvaccinated

by Janic » 15/08/21, 07:31

abcon
the impact of health measures on daily life unvaccinated. Being myself,

Fuck you the unvaccinated! oh wouiiiis again, the crazy one!
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 15/08/21, 13:06

ABC2019 wrote:* do you do as before but test yourself whenever necessary? I do as before without test
* do you give up activities that you did before? non
* do you find places where the pass is not requested? Yes
* do you possibly use fake passes or do you know people who do? non
* have you had occasions of conflicts, shouts, fights because of that? non

And I ... fuck you.
2 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 15/08/21, 13:12

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:* do you do as before but test yourself whenever necessary? I do as before without test
* do you give up activities that you did before? non
* do you find places where the pass is not requested? Yes
* do you possibly use fake passes or do you know people who do? non
* have you had occasions of conflicts, shouts, fights because of that? non

And I ... fuck you.

Me, it doesn't bother me in the least, everyone has their own life. So the pass doesn't bother you at all, since you don't need it? And you will still waste hours on Saturday demonstrating under the dodger at the nearest sub-prefecture or do you not care?
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 15/08/21, 13:19

guy
And I ... fuck you.
bozo
Me, it doesn't bother me in the least, everyone has their own life. So the pass doesn't bother you at all, since you don't need it? And you will still waste hours on Saturday demonstrating under the dodger at the nearest sub-prefecture or do you not care?
always having difficulties (it's not even difficulties anymore, it's autism) He doesn't ask you if you like it or not. To piss someone off is to shit on him, without advice or approval.
For the rest as stupid as usual, trying to make others say, which is just your idiotic fantasy.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 15/08/21, 13:22

Janic wrote:guy
And I ... fuck you.
bozo
always having difficulties (it's not even difficulties anymore, it's autism) He doesn't ask you if you like it or not. To piss someone off is to shit on him, without advice or approval.
For the rest as stupid as usual, trying to make others say, which is just your idiotic fantasy.

I am used to the scatological obsessions of the JOGGER, since the time .. a badly managed anal stage no doubt. But what "fantasy" are you talking about?
0 x

GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 15/08/21, 13:26

(And the other clown who continues to delude with his "jogger" .. that must be "my method" of clown to continue his work as a parasitic propagandist ... if he could get out of here and take the bus. ............ in full face ...)
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 15/08/21, 13:31

abcon
I am used to the scatological obsessions of the JOGGER, since the time .. a badly managed anal stage no doubt.
for someone who still says, if it is not scatological what is it!
But what "fantasy" are you talking about?
all the bullshit and lies you tell came out of your sick mind, obviously, like inventing joggers!
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 15/08/21, 13:45

ABC2019 wrote:This thread is intended to collect testimonies of the impact of health measures on the daily lives of the unvaccinated. Being myself,
You are necessarily “unvaccinated” since it is NOT a vaccine : Mrgreen:

And then shut up too, it has no consequences on my life, on the other hand it does have for those with whom I will not spend my money and who claim the pass (like millions of people, since millions of people do not have not ...)
ouch, he is stupid your son, suddenly he is against use : Cheesy:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 15/08/21, 13:52

especially since it clearly specifies that he himself is not vaccinated while saying elsewhere that he is vaccinated, but that's all him!
0 x