The daily life of the unvaccinated (Propaganda Provax)

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The daily life of the unvaccinated

by Obamot » 15/08/21, 14:16

... suddenly he doesn't even have any JOGG joker : Cheesy:
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 15/08/21, 19:44

Janic wrote:abcon
I am used to the scatological obsessions of the JOGGER, since the time .. a badly managed anal stage no doubt.
for someone who still says, if it is not scatological what is it!

revise the meaning of the word "scatological".
But what "fantasy" are you talking about?
all the bullshit and lies you tell came out of your sick mind, obviously, like inventing joggers!

always so clear in your explanations, jeannotlapin.

I didn't "invent" the joggers, it's you, obamounet, Guignoldebois, Gegyx, eclectron and reinoso (that we no longer see by the way?), Who share a rather similar way of posting. Basically they are the ones who hate the "funny ones".
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 15/08/21, 21:47

always so clear in your explanations, jeannotlapin.
but my sugar casserole ... refined (yuck!)
this site has a life before your brutal and invasive intrusion, you just have to refer to it, it will make you an interesting reading for a few ... months at least, given the difficulties you have to understand very well speaking French.
I didn't "invent" the joggers, it's you, obamounet, Guignoldebois, Gegyx, eclectron and reinoso (that we no longer see by the way?), Who share a rather similar way of posting. Basically they are the ones who hate the "funny ones".
ah yeah, we wrote all your bullshit in your list. Are you the author (if you understand what this word means) or not?
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 15/08/21, 21:55

Janic wrote:ah yeah, we wrote all your bullshit in your list. Are you the author (if you understand what this word means) or not?

well yes it is you who share the same basic method:

* write rude and insulting posts
* say bullshit
* don't be afraid to say the opposite of what you just said
* when pointed out, rewrite rude and insulting posts.

Obviously well-established method, I suspect that you did not wait for me to develop it.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 16/08/21, 00:53

ABC2019 wrote:

This twisted absolutely wanted to create categories, and then himself “classified” those who found themselves in the said category of “Club des marrants” of which he is the real genitor, but now he complains: Ahahahahaha hit sunk : Mrgreen: :D : Mrgreen:
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 16/08/21, 07:39

if it's crooked, why are you putting it in your signature?

but thanks for the confirmation of the method.
0 x

Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 16/08/21, 07:56

abcon
well yes it is you who share the same basic method:
* write rude and insulting posts
* say bullshit
* don't be afraid to say the opposite of what you just said
* when pointed out, rewrite rude and insulting posts.
Obviously well-established method, I suspect that you did not wait for me to develop it.
and it sinks, it sinks deep into the abyss of its pathogenic bullshit.
You are describing Yourself there with a precision that we thought you were incapable of. What lucidity about yourself! Astonishing for a mentally retarded person! To this you can add:
-funs confrontations with his lies
- unable to reason by himself
-total submission to the Zetetic sect, etc ...
that's it: The daily life of Con-vaccinated
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 16/08/21, 07:59

Thank you again for the confirmation of the method, Jeannotlapin : Mrgreen:
0 x

Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 16/08/21, 08:08

ABCon »16/08/21, 07:59
Thank you again for the confirmation of the method, Jeannotlapin
re confirmation that it is indeed your vaccinated Con method. Jeannette rabbit at half mast!
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 16/08/21, 08:36

Janic wrote:ABCon »16/08/21, 07:59
Thank you again for the confirmation of the method, Jeannotlapin
re confirmation that it is indeed your vaccinated Con method. Jeannette rabbit at half mast!

it's good you have already amply confirmed your method, say anything and then accuse others of doing it by insulting them, it's not worth adding more, we understand : Mrgreen:

but hey it's true that addictions are sometimes hard to get rid of ... courage, you have all my sympathy.
0 x