The benefits of homeopathy and food and other alternatives.

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The benefits of homeopathy and food and other alternatives.

by ABC2019 » 26/02/20, 16:18

Janic wrote:Who will not need to go to hospital, if they really know these old practices confirmed on the ground, because they would not wait for the stage of gravity to put these means into practice there.
But you cannot understand precisely what you ignore there again.

voui voui, I asked you the question of knowing in which ancestral societies one avoided that half of the children died before 10 years, you had answered?
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 26/02/20, 16:27

ABC2019 wrote:voui voui, I asked you the question of knowing in which ancestral societies one avoided that half of the children died before 10 years, you had answered?

Say, the researcher-théseux-overgraduate, you have nothing else to give a damn that to waste your time trying to enlighten people that you find stupid? Are you unemployed? Retirement?
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 26/02/20, 16:45

janic wrote: Who will not need to go to hospital, if they really know these old practices confirmed in the field, because they would not wait for the stage of gravity to put these methods into practice.
voui voui, I asked you the question of knowing in which ancestral societies one avoided that half of the children died before 10 years, you had answered?
which TU did not know anything since there were no statisticians with doctorate degrees, in addition, at these times. So: statistically unproven : Cheesy:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 26/02/20, 20:55

GuyGadebois wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:voui voui, I asked you the question of knowing in which ancestral societies one avoided that half of the children died before 10 years, you had answered?

Say, the researcher-théseux-overgraduate, you have nothing else to give a damn that to waste your time trying to enlighten people that you find stupid? Are you unemployed? Retirement?

it's always interesting to understand the mechanisms by which people end up believing in any bullshit. It can be used as vaccines in certain troubled periods .... the absence of critical sense, it makes good material for charlatans and dictators of all stripes, and alas, it was not always as funny as on this forum.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 26/02/20, 20:56

Janic wrote:
janic wrote: Who will not need to go to hospital, if they really know these old practices confirmed in the field, because they would not wait for the stage of gravity to put these methods into practice.
which TU did not know anything since there were no statisticians with doctorate degrees, in addition, at these times. So: statistically unproven : Cheesy:

there is no need to have lived at that time to make statistics on the stories that we have, at least during the historical period. So what is the answer for you?
0 x

GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 26/02/20, 20:59

ABC2019 wrote:it's always interesting to understand the mechanisms by which people end up believing in any bullshit. It can be used as vaccines in certain troubled periods .... the absence of critical sense, it makes good material for charlatans and dictators of all stripes, and alas, it was not always as funny as on this forum.

And there we are ... "All of this reminds us of the darkest hours in our history." You pity you, your science and your diplomas. You're so bad, that I think daddy mom had to pay you a "bin box" to get there!
If there is someone here who is in the dictate, it is you! (I could of course put the shapes on it, but you disgust me so much that I don't want to).
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 26/02/20, 21:17

GuyGadebois wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:it's always interesting to understand the mechanisms by which people end up believing in any bullshit. It can be used as vaccines in certain troubled periods .... the absence of critical sense, it makes good material for charlatans and dictators of all stripes, and alas, it was not always as funny as on this forum.

And there we are ... "All of this reminds us of the darkest hours in our history." You pity you, your science and your diplomas. You're so bad, that I think daddy mom had to pay you a "bin box" to get there!

you definitely confirm your clairvoyance ...
If there is someone here who is in the dictate, it is you! (I could of course put the shapes on it, but you disgust me so much that I don't want to).

and what qualities do you think you have, that would make your opinion about me very important to me?
0 x

GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 26/02/20, 21:29

ABC2019 wrote:and what qualities do you think you have, that would make your opinion about me very important to me?

None, you think and speak like a machine.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 27/02/20, 05:58

GuyGadebois wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:and what qualities do you think you have, that would make your opinion about me very important to me?

None, you think and speak like a machine.

oh well, if you know a machine that talks like me, it's a scoop!
and if not, I don't think I ever said anything racist, sexist, misleading, etc. what exactly are you blaming me for?
0 x

Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 27/02/20, 08:50

that YOU knew nothing about it since there were no statisticians with doctorate degrees, in addition, at these times. So: statistically unproven : Cheesy:
there is no need to have lived at that time to make statistics on the stories that we have, at least during the historical period. So what is the answer for you?
on the one hand, history is made according to needs. Thus, are we going to find the relations of a battle between two countries, and not the same discourse according to whether the historians belonged to the victors or the vanquished.
To return to the mortality of children, (and why less than 10 years?) In times of famine, war or epidemic, (often the three together precisely) mortality is higher than in normal times and in cities , more than in the countryside and we talk much more about what is going wrong than what is going well, just listen to current information or tales of yesteryear! So NO, we do not know anything specific and credible about distant times to make real statistics.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré