Summary of knowledge on hydroxychloroquine

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Synthesis of knowledge on hydroxychloroquine

by Janic » 02/09/21, 10:25

abcon
same, I don't know, I stop answering, from time to time I still take a look and I close by telling myself that it's really not worth answering : Mrgreen:
so thank you both, for now, it allows you to avoid reading your stupid answers and finally to find the tranquility of the site that you and your alterego have suppressed. Thanks thanks thanks! : Cheesy:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 02/09/21, 12:17

Ah ... the number of studies demonstrating the effectiveness of HCQ has increased again! Ok ...

15420E35-5362-4746-A2FF-8F3070D189F9.jpeg
15420E35-5362-4746-A2FF-8F3070D189F9.jpeg (298.62 Kio) Consulté 1540 fois

- "Oh damn' : Cheesy: I'm not a believer! “
That's a lot of cons anyway Doctor!
Last edited by Obamot the 02 / 09 / 21, 12: 20, 3 edited once.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 02/09/21, 12:17

izentrop wrote:A thread explaining why the HCQ ben ... it can't work! even in vitro

And Izy swallows again ... he will always swallow ... : roll:
(It's still "funny" that the two assholes swallow anything ... up to unsupported, unsupported dung, its signed, unrevised, unpublished .... what scientific rigor!)
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 02/09/21, 13:13

ABC2019 wrote:
izentrop wrote:
Obamot wrote: I already told you...
What you say has no value, just "good" to appear in the bible or the Koran.

Exceptionally I went to see your answer

same, I don't know, I stop answering, from time to time I still take a look and I close by telling myself that it's really not worth answering : Mrgreen:
You are just two condescending zigots whose unmasked truths have been exposed hundreds of times! One more time here : Arrowd:

I replied to this completely egocentric bitch - and who allows herself to insult Professor Raoult, she should not have read his CV, I would like to see his ... : Cheesy: - and she says she “had to work hard”To take out his tea towel, proof of “unacknowledged” knowledge...
TEA TOWEL because it must be said ... his words are COLORFUL!
I will certainly come back to it since you have judged its publication of “High performance” Image Image

I must not say too much bullshit because if “elle”Did not answer me, I was“ liked ”by a representative of this group:

5E9CC6A2-1E25-47B2-A625-4E34035048FF.jpeg
5E9CC6A2-1E25-47B2-A625-4E34035048FF.jpeg (419.93 Kio) Consulté 1532 fois

Who was very critical of her - by putting her finger on a major flaw, often the same ... - she who believes to find the truth in the tiny microbiological details, she does not see the enormities that she declaims and it does not take into account our natural regulatory mechanisms, since restoring balance and eliminating “stress”, which is the great specialty of the human organism, which acts like a billiard ball strike in his smoky theory!

And what's more, he subscribed to our channel ...

4CFDD023-9797-4EA6-8AB5-F7D177595C4F.jpeg
4CFDD023-9797-4EA6-8AB5-F7D177595C4F.jpeg (212.39 Kio) Consulté 1531 fois

And besides, I did not see that you took part in the posting ... You who speak of “Fans Club” admire hers to which she answers at the bottom, beautiful “m'as-tu-vuisme” which you looks wonderfully!

You are free to comment on my answer : Cheesy: but seeing that you are completely in the west question immunology, I am already happy!

About this, IZENTROP, you forgot to answer me HERE

science-and-technology / how-rn-vaccine-works-how-is-gmo-t16695-150.html? hilit = Favorable # p464855

and here :

science-and-technology / a-rn-vaccine-works-how-is-gmo-t16695-150.html? hilit = balance # p464940

... you who don't read me : Cheesy: (As for ABC, it's not even worth considering the level of denial :P : Shock:
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 02/09/21, 22:15

Those who do not have a touitair account, here is the essential:
The study that shows that HCQ has no action in vitro is this one https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-020-2575-3.

Surprising that this study didn't make more noise when it came out?
Oh yes at the IHU we understood it, but we preferred to cheat once again

And we add an antibiotic to the treatment so as not to lose face, while everyone knows that it has no effect on a virus
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 02/09/21, 22:37

So there, we are beyond the fuck-up, Izy has pulverized everything !!!

Title of the study:
chloroquine does not inhibit infection of human lung cells with SARS-CoV-2

So already, chloroquine, OSEF ... it is HCQ as a component of a protocol associating other molecules which is interesting (for the umpteenth time ...).

Then, date of the study:
22/06/2020

A study on chloroquine alone is counterbalanced, my poor bredin ...
So .... Izy, Izy, Izy (what to do with you? *) ... your bitch and its ad effects in its lying Tweet with its rude manipulations in which only a village idiot of your caliber can fall, you know where you can put them !!! : Evil:

As for the magnificent: "And we add an antibiotic to the treatment so as not to lose face, while everyone knows that it has no effectiveness on a virus", indisputable proof of his triumph, to the stupid one proud of remake, Raoult reframes it in a beautiful way, (already !!!) in .... 2016: https://www.lepoint.fr/invites-du-point ... 34_445.php

Poor Izy, pathetic reject, poor tweeting bitch, poor of us who have to type all these ignoramuses crippled with pretentious certainties .....

Last edited by GuyGadeboisTheBack the 02 / 09 / 21, 23: 00, 4 edited once.
1 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 02/09/21, 22:56

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:A study of chloroquine alone
Nono no, you have to read the study my good Guy : Wink:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 02/09/21, 23:09

I read and understood the title (misleading), I read it, it changes absolutely nothing to the methods of soliciting your tweeter and yours. For the last time: We have always been talking about a treatment that works in synergy. Raoult does this in combination, HCQ or chloroquine alone are of no interest.
We've known that for over a year and a half and digging up shit to continue your foolish crusade.

Ps: Corinne Reverbel is the bouquet !!!!
She understood everything: https://corinnereverbel.com/
: roll: : roll: : roll: : roll:
1 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 03/09/21, 05:36

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote: For the last time: We have always been talking about a treatment that works in synergy. Raoult does this in combination, HCQ or chloroquine alone are of no interest.

in synergy, it is worse, it increases the lethality. Raoult has never been double blind, he has never proven anything, he is a forger, who only convinces the naive, like all forgers.

On the other hand, staunch defenders of Raoult have used arguments such as comparing the lethality of countries affected by malaria by claiming that it proved that HCQ was effective, which is completely contradictory to saying that it is inefficient used alone.

Obviously the argument was rotten as shown by real double-blind studies and observational studies on those really treated with HCQ - especially since HCQ is hardly used against malaria. Everyone there has not stopped aligning bogus statistics, bad faith arguments, unsourced assertions, using captive customers ready to believe in anything as long as it feeds their hatred of the government. And they started again with the vaccines.

0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 03/09/21, 07:30

Christophe wrote:A picture is worth 1000 evils ... Click on the image to have the study reviewed and accepted ...

Welcome to the world of care bears, son of a bitch.

it was bogus
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "