Summary of knowledge on hydroxychloroquine

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Synthesis of knowledge on hydroxychloroquine

by izentrop » 02/09/21, 01:38

A thread explaining why the HCQ ben ... it can't work! even in vitro
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 02/09/21, 01:52

Izy cartoon level is your thing but for science, forget it ...

HCQ will always work in those with an unfavorable acid base balance, since HCQ restores it at the cellular level!

You still haven't understood that.

And I have already told you that a fusion with a cell, does not happen like that, there is competition in the quality of the lipids, the polyunsaturated fatty acids literally “eat up” the lipids of the 2nd category of the viruses, in a subject who has a good immune system.

This is why PCR tests detect these billions of virions ... and display what the media report as infections, but which are only contaminations ...
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 02/09/21, 02:27

PS: and the demonstration is full of paralogisms ... amateur work :!:
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 02/09/21, 05:24

izentrop wrote:A thread explaining why the HCQ ben ... it can't work! even in vitro

great thread thanks for this source, izzy! with a good little florilege of the first videos of the "mandarin puffy of certainties". The fan club will strangle again ....
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 02/09/21, 07:41

to read an idiot doubled as a fool is a gourmet pleasure. ... to go vomit
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 02/09/21, 08:23

- “Super yarn” :?:

The “funny ones” (ABC2019, Izentrop) nitpick on commas, and there they do not see the gross excesses?
This collection of tweet is a huge, indigestible gloubiboulga, full of unsubstantiated and unsupported assertions, peremptory remarks, fallacies and other paralogisms, direct conclusions without any customary precautions, authoritative arguments, gross mistakes, and so on. happening ... all embellished with emphasis around animated .gif to the point that we do not understand very well how this collection would have something serious ...

And then good, for ABC2019 a fan clubs has only one member (probably him alone) : Mrgreen:

ABC2019 wrote:great thread thanks for this source, izzy! with a good little florilege of the first videos of the "mandarin puffy of certainties". The fan club will strangle again ....
No wonder you like it : Shock: but thank you, it shows your lack of seriousness of “fans-club” and incompetence ...

- “But the zif. and gardoons zont zolis et barlant bour the zérieux of the HIPS set ” (Izy club style) hangnanhh
1 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 02/09/21, 09:58

We are now waiting for a link on a twitter thread explaining how HCQ works on human cells in vitro, and giving the efficacy figures by age group in vivo, something that I have just been asking for 17 months ... : roll:
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 02/09/21, 10:04

Obamot wrote: I already told you...
What you say has no value, just "good" to appear in the bible or the Koran.

Exceptionally I went to see your answer, but worry, you are in my ignored like janic ...
You can blah as much as you want, but in a vacuum : Wink:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 02/09/21, 10:12

ABCon »02/09/21, 09:58
We are now waiting for a link on a twitter thread explaining how HCQ works on human cells in vitro, and giving the efficacy figures by age group in vivo, something that I have just been asking for 17 months ... : roll:
as you are asked to prove according to official statistics that the vaccines had any efficacy and you still have not answered. So you can still wait for answers too, on twitter, which is not the official body of medicine.
In addition, we don't give a damn about in vitro, it is in vivo, in the field, first demonstrated by the IHU which have proof value and practiced according to its protocol that count. But bozo is way too stupid to understand that! : Evil:

izentrop »02 / 09 / 21, 10: 04
Obamot wrote:
I already told you...

typical example of the asshole who says anything for lack of knowledge in science as in theology
Exceptionally I went to see your answer, but worry, you are in my ignored like janic ...
You can blah as much as you want, but in a vacuum
for a wind manipulator, you know the void!
Fortunately, intelligent readers compare the points of view expressed and you are clearly not one of them.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 02/09/21, 10:12

izentrop wrote:
Obamot wrote: I already told you...

You can blah as much as you want, but in a vacuum : Wink:

same, I don't know, I stop answering, from time to time I still take a look and I close by telling myself that it's really not worth answering : Mrgreen:
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "