Swine flu: 60 million Europeans vaccinated

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by recyclinage » 23/11/09, 08:13

0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 23/11/09, 11:12

recyclinage wrote:
virus mutation

... [...] and? So what [...] ?
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 23/11/09, 11:19

It's very funny because despite the mutation of the virus "they believe" that the vaccine is still effective. Fortunately it would be stupid to have to throw everything away and redo others :!: : Mrgreen:

Ah and that's good because the mutation of the virus makes it a little more worrying because it clings more easily in the lungs and can give more complications.

We are happy to hear it, it just falls when we would have to panic the population a little more so that they consider that ultimately the virus is more dangerous than the vaccine : Cheesy:

This aprem I made an appointment with occupational medicine, I voluntarily took my health book (besides I had trouble finding it), because I am not up to date on any vaccine. I want to laugh : Mrgreen:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 23/11/09, 11:24

: Cheesy:

nlc wrote:We are happy to hear it, it just falls when we would have to panic the population a little more so that they consider that ultimately the virus is more dangerous than the vaccine : Cheesy:

: Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: That's so it ...

Here also the vaccination is free (aaaah, bein if in addition it is free) : Cheesy:
0 x
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by recyclinage » 23/11/09, 11:30

if the mutation accelerates too much, the vaccine will fall into the water

well almost

part of the virus will leave with the current vaccine but some residual will remain

as this virus is multi strain the mutation will operate in multi strain too

so from this virus can appear several different diseases
or several different viruses

it took a long time to make this vaccine

there was only one

if the mutation results in a different result, more than one vaccine will be needed for the same virus

the milestone of 6 months has passed

I recall the theory of 6 months

6 months is the time to go from winter to summer

therefore an aggressive phase (summer)
in the passive and incubation phase (winter)

in 6 months the virus passes from the northern hemisphere to the south

the problem here is that h1n1 is the composition of several viruses

now you have to know which part of the virus this mutates

imagine that there are only 3

A + + .B .C

if a become stronger than b and c it will take the same vaccine plus a variant which weakens A

same for b and c

now imagine a variant where A and B get stronger

, etc.

there is a multitude of possible options for transfers

so a lot of different vaccine
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 23/11/09, 11:45

recyclinage wrote:there is a multitude of possible options for transfers

so a lot of different vaccine

And above all: many different pigeons : Mrgreen:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 23/11/09, 12:53

Yes Recycling, it is the very nature of viruses to mutate, all of this revolves around the great Pastorian myth of "the bacterial origin of diseases".. That remains to be proven, there is a big deception there and Pasteur was not even a doctor ...
0 x
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by recyclinage » 23/11/09, 13:39

the problem here is not caused by a virus

according to some source this virus is the combination of several

so we are not attacking a virus but several grouping into one

I would not like to be in the place of the heads of the pharmaceutical laboratory who must bet in advance on the future mutation of this one if

because the game is very random and I repeat it multiple

a little the grandfather who looks at this offspring and have to bet on which of these offspring will have the most children when they are all still children
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 23/11/09, 22:56

Yes that we agree. This is not the problem. Man is perfectly armed to fight against viruses (viruses are almost as old as bacteria, so they have mutated for almost 4 billion years ... it's not new).

What is at stake is not the dangerousness of viruses but:
- adjuvants that severely disrupt the immune system, to the point that it can be fatal (... just excuse ...).
- the fact that we make believe that the solution is in the vaccines while prevention we no longer talk about it ...
- the fact that we manipulate crowds who do not want vaccines by artificially creating shortages to create an attraction ...
- the fact that the doubt about the bacterial (ie viral) origin of diseases is not proven in "healthy" subjects.

So the virus mutates and the vaccines already produced are no longer suitable is obvious from the start. We are not far from the large-scale scam. Of course some mandarins in the medical world are ready to argue that even a relatively osolete vaccine would still be useful.

This is not wrong if we look at the angle of "firefighter" medicine that comes after the fire to put out the fire. So yes we will say no, because the vaccine is prevention. That would be true if we did not take advantage of it by the same to cause poisoning of the healthy with harmful substances which is INADMISSIBLE simply because of the principle of precautions.

Because basically, it still does not answer the essential question of research into the causes of the vulnerability of some to viruses, especially in industrialized countries, where people are precisely undernourished.

Find the mistake...
0 x
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by recyclinage » 24/11/09, 10:29

we joined on several points

the problem is that I bite my tongue to speak briefly about it at the start of the epidemic
0 x