Swine flu: 60 million Europeans vaccinated

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 15/11/09, 14:02

These are the instructions.
This is the procedure.

An invitation voucher against the piquouse.

Perhaps to facilitate repayment facilities?

The picking staff although "voluntary", is perhaps not favorable to the heavy way of doing the government ...

Finally, it is a way to save the stupid stupid people who have no brains ...
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 18/11/09, 04:36

... start of vaccination in the country of Switzerland: in the shortage, the vaccine is lacking everywhere.

Do not come and tell us that it is not done on purpose ...

Same strategy across the Atlantic, in France and now in Switzerland. IT'S BIG LIKE A HOUSE ...
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 18/11/09, 09:37

And a house is big :D

There are two types of vaccines:

1) Vaccines without adjuvants for pregnant women and young children, to be inoculated in several times

2) Vaccines with additives to the con, in 1 injection only but at risk for 1 case in 10 or 100 thousand (rate considered acceptable by the WHO)

Make your choices ...
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 18/11/09, 10:30

Capt_Maloche wrote:2) Vaccines with additives to the con, in 1 injection only but at risk for 1 case in 10 or 100 thousand (rate considered acceptable by the WHO)

This is where I laugh, because how is the risk percentage of vaccines deducted? Clinical studies are done on a few hundred people, and probably handpicked to be in perfect health!

The risk percentage should be adjusted according to the side effects reported after the start of the vaccination campaign. But the concern is that a side effect that does not immediately appear is not attributed to the vaccine! Even when there is a very serious or even fatal side effect in the hours that follow, it is said that it has nothing to do with the vaccine because the link is not proven ...

In short the percentage of risk announced is pipeau : Evil:
I am convinced that it is much higher than 1 case in 10000. Besides, in the US, the organization which manages the inventory of side effects estimates that only one case of side effect in 100 is declared !!!!

Even if it's only 1 in 10, it's already huge, that means that the risk rate goes to 1/1000 !!!
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 18/11/09, 10:52

: Cry:
I must be alive because I received the invitation today from our good Tinkerbell.

It's stupid, I'm coming out of a week of a strange "cold" ... Surely the flu A that a colleague gave me, that I passed on to my daughter, who is going to…

Finally I will not use this invitation as Nlc.

As soon as they reconvene me because they would also find blood in my stool samples…

I will frame it.
… The government, on scientific recommendation, offers you to be vaccinated against the A (H1N1) virus ……
The quality, safety and efficacy of the vaccines used have been subject to a rigorous evaluation by the health authorities, within the framework of marketing authorizations.
Everyone's actions make everyone's health.

Roselyne Bachelot-Narquin
Minister of Health and Sports

When we have seen what we have seen, heard what we have heard, and now we know what we know. : Mrgreen:

Keep this letter, in case of major problems due to this vaccination, our good Tinkerbell is good for the court in Nuremberg…
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 18/11/09, 11:13

0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 18/11/09, 13:36

nlc wrote:
Capt_Maloche wrote:2) Vaccines with additives to the con, in 1 injection only but at risk for 1 case in 10 or 100 thousand (rate considered acceptable by the WHO)

This is where I laugh, because how is the risk percentage of vaccines deducted? Clinical studies are done on a few hundred people, and probably handpicked to be in perfect health!

The risk percentage should be adjusted according to the side effects reported after the start of the vaccination campaign. But the concern is that a side effect that does not immediately appear is not attributed to the vaccine! Even when there is a very serious or even fatal side effect in the hours that follow, it is said that it has nothing to do with the vaccine because the link is not proven ...

In short the percentage of risk announced is pipeau : Evil:
I am convinced that it is much higher than 1 case in 10000. Besides, in the US, the organization which manages the inventory of side effects estimates that only one case of side effect in 100 is declared !!!!

Even if it's only 1 in 10, it's already huge, that means that the risk rate goes to 1/1000 !!!

Not better...

Besides, we can calculate it, it represents a 10% increase in the costs of illness per year ...

Seen yesterday on TSR: Did you know why they use squalene? To save dead virus strains (squalene, see mercury derivatives : Shock: allow to put much less ...) and "because the pov 'countries of the third world would not have the means to pay for vaccines 100% of sure strain" ... NAN BUT WE DON'T MAKE SURE TO US : Evil: ... it is proof that the unsold will go where you know, to exterminate slowly (there are no other words that come to my mind just now ...) those who survive still over there to malnutrition ..

Did you finally know that the seasonal flu vaccine also contains squalene.

Finally it is possible to find vaccines WITHOUT squalene NOR mercury, but ... not in Switzerland yet ... since they have not been tested : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Arrowd:
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 18/11/09, 13:45

Let's go there is no problem with this vaccine, my sister went back to the emergency 2 days after being bitten, but it's not because of the vaccine after, an elderly lady died after being bitten , again he is said to be because she was not in good health.

Yesterday we had a press conference on the vaccine, 2 journalists asked the killer question; how many people entered the hospital following the vaccination, well we got out the usual politician skating while avoiding to answer well. : Evil:

My wife worked for a pharmaceutical and believes in vaccines, I'm not telling you the heated discussions we have on the subject !!! I suggest that she read this subject and all the links therein and she tells me the "conspiracy".

Shit! People do not know and believe the authorities as hard as iron!

I never go to the hospital, 14 years old the last time for a flu, I will continue to take my natural penicillin which is the good Danish blue cheese and a puff of steam very boiling for sinusitis which you stiff microbes and relieves at once.
: Cheesy:
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 18/11/09, 16:44

Dear Alain, after all health is an individual matter. After all, the choice of getting vaccinated - or not - is up to everyone.

What I don't admit is:
1) that we are deceived about the goods.
2) that one poisons these vaccines without warning the populations (one did not speak about squalene because the authorities were obliged there ... that is to say all). But there is the precedent of mercury that has been removed from vaccines for children. It is still incredible that it starts again with a potentially more dangerous substance still.
3) that we are told that these adjuvant poisons which disturb the immune system, are put for economic reasons while the costs of the disease continue to explode ... we are taken for balls ...
4) that we decide for us what is "good" for us.
5) that we potentially endanger our existence by injecting poison directly into our veins in a product supposed by nature to be completely harmless. And therefore we poison healthy people.
6) that we take the opportunity to do tests on humans without their being informed.
7) that there is no long-term follow-up to verify the health status of the populations.
8] Regardless of the supposedly planned traceability, we finally realize that these are doses of vaccines - not individual - but for ten patients! How are you going to prove anything after that ...
9) that all this be organized according to the same principle: is the vaccine not attractive? Ok we organize the shortage ...
10) that the health authorities are complicit in this type of deception.
Et Last but not least that at no point did anyone do any score tests to check if there was anything else in it. This represents an immense risk - having created a dangerous precedent - in the future framework of dissemination of poison / s still much more dangerous ...

And working in prevention, I had a priori absolutely nothing against vaccines, having been vaccinated myself many times ... :|
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 18/11/09, 16:59

Obamot Hi!

Always interesting to chat with you!

You see, the people who develop the most cancer are the ones who take the most drugs, the ones who go to the hospitals the most, the dentists and all the tra la la, we try to pass the lung cancer even for those who n have never been in a smoking environment, on the back of smokers when most centenarians have smoked all their lives, personally I smoke and in the past doctors praised the benefits of cigarettes, it reduced the risk of heart disease , diabetes and some other illnesses related to overeating.

Chernobyl, industrial pollution and especially the airtight house with all these construction products that give off harmful vapors as well as the fungi that form in poorly ventilated houses and well, we don't talk about that.

It is much easier to apply a tax on a so-called dangerous product than on a product that does not harm. : Evil:
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.

Criticism is good if added to some compliments.

Alain