Stephane Alix the psychonaut

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Stephane Alix the psychonaut

by Janic » 13/06/21, 20:11

above all, he needs to justify himself by doing his "evangelist" proselytism.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 13/06/21, 20:49

Janic wrote:above all, he needs to justify himself by doing his "evangelist" proselytism.

I don't see it that way. He is like many "our contemporaries", attracted like insects by a light, not understanding that it is artificial and that an untenable promise. Have you ever seen one of these animals fly like Icarus towards "the star of the day" to the point of burning its wings? No, of course. : Mrgreen:
0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 14/06/21, 06:41

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:You see that you only want pre-mache and ready-made recipes ... CQFD! : Mrgreen:

I want a minimum of dialogue, exchange, so that requires listening and responding at.

So your thoughts at the c .. both, you can keep them.

the "animated dung gif" and the "Jacques * said" that doesn't interest me.

* the brother of Jesus : Mrgreen:
Last edited by eclectron the 14 / 06 / 21, 07: 01, 1 edited once.
0 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 14/06/21, 06:59

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:He is like many "our contemporaries", attracted like insects by a light, not understanding that it is artificial and that an untenable promise.

It's been a long time since I understood that my little boy.
But as already said, understanding why you are in pain does not take away the pain. Understanding does not solve everything.
I am looking for different angles of attack of my mind to understand more than intellectually.
The intellectual remains superficial.
In short, your words where I ask for explanations because I do not understand anything or I understand what I want to understand, are too vague. I ask for details that you are not screwed to give.
Your words, I would accept them or reject them when I understood what you mean.
For the moment it is as if you had never said anything, except that you doubt my way of doing things without precision and it interests me to understand what would be "upside down" in my approach and if that's the case elsewhere.

I thought I could establish a sincere exchange, you obviously can't do it, I'm not going to ask you for more. Another one who is farting on forum and who has no guarantor, they are legion ...
Play stupid like you do, I could do it ... even with you but it has no interest for me, except to prove that I am the strongest ... really childish!
0 x
whatever.
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 14/06/21, 07:25

Janic wrote:above all, he needs to justify himself by doing his "evangelist" proselytism.

You mix everything up and don't understand anything about my approach.
In spirituality I do not especially ask to be followed because I absolutely do not consider myself to follow, it is my personal approach, period.
We clung to the subject because sorry to tell you you do not understand anything about the subject or you express yourself very badly.
It is not enough to be an expert on Biblical texts to be "advanced" in spirituality.
The problem is with ALL the so-called sacred books. The truth is alive and dies as soon as we try to organize it, and that's what a book does, it organizes a piece of truth so it becomes cat pee.
I'm tough, there are some interesting things but you have to be smarter than the book to see it, which means you actually don't need the book ...
The book can help a beginner and lock him in ...

Regarding a "sustainable economic system" I am not looking for follow-up either. : Mrgreen: but 'propositionism' and 'confrontationism' positive ideas.
Of course, you have to accept the basic thing, which is to personally want a sustainable world and play the game. It could be akin to followingism, but given the sentence before, it is not.
The haters who come to attack the basis of this approach are not welcome because I know the thousand reasons that make the current world as it is or that it is in danger of ruin. It is precisely this state of affairs that motivates me.
0 x
whatever.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 14/06/21, 08:17

it's my personal approach, period.
no one disputes it! Leave theirs to others!
We clung to the subject because sorry to tell you you do not understand anything about the subject or you express yourself very badly.
or you don't understand anything about the subject because it is too oriental (it's your choice) and if Krisnamachin says interesting things he is not unique in this genre, so open up because prophets of all kinds in human history in is full.
It is not enough to be an expert on Biblical texts to be "advanced" in spirituality.
That's right, no more than you have to have read philosophy to be a philosopher, but for all that, it helps a lot when it's not decontextualized!
The problem is with ALL the so-called sacred books. The truth is alive and dies as soon as we try to organize it, and that's what a book does, it organizes a piece of truth so it becomes cat pee.
this is where you completely screw up. Already a sacred book does not exist in itself, it is the meaning of the words of the book that makes it "apart" according to the meaning of the word sacred. Observe the entire universe where everything is organization and organized, and which owes nothing precisely to chance, nor to an infinite cycle.
I'm tough, there are some interesting things but you have to be smarter than the book to see it, which means you actually don't need the book.
new error! The books are a compendium of physical and metaphysical experiences for some. The ancients, without books, transmitted by the word which is only an oral book and without transmission, whatever it is, the human individual becomes incapable of living precisely. Here you write because you have heard, read, transmitted by writing precisely, a means like any other to communicate and that others have done before you and that you are only imitating
The book can help a beginner and lock him in ...
a book can only enclose narrow minds unwilling to explore aspects unpublished or forgotten by history.
This is why most readers of "spiritual" books in the sense of spirit, thought, reason, analysis, etc ... can be helped by more experienced than them in all areas of life and not just in metaphysics. For example, one does not become a surgeon without having learned to know and recognize physiology and anatomy, that others have learned (in books precisely) and that they practice or have practiced for many years until doing so. experts in this area.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 14/06/21, 08:57

Janic wrote: a book can only enclose narrow minds unwilling to explore aspects unpublished or forgotten by history.

Very good summary except that it is a delusion to believe that the history is rich in teaching. Apart from shining in society or for the pleasure of knowing.
Only the present, seen with clarity, counts. The present already contains the past, since it is its projection.
Did knowledge of past conflicts on Earth put an end to war? no, so you can see that we are not learning from the past. This belief is one more to avoid taking the present seriously.
As long as we are interested in the past we avoid the present, which is the only reality ...
But to see the present with clarity, it is necessary to break down the barriers of the past in oneself.

Janic wrote:For example, one does not become a surgeon without having learned to know and recognize physiology and anatomy, that others have learned (in books precisely) and that they practice or have practiced for many years until doing so. experts in this area.

Not every practical example can be compared to spirituality.
The surgeon's knowledge is frozen (at a given moment) and is found in "books". You just have to learn and then repeat.
You will never find a book of the eclectron or the Janic for dummies, that does not exist and will never exist.
Because if it existed, it would be obsolete the second following its writing.
Spirituality is an act of living observation of every moment.
As long as the ego is in charge, we observe the world including ourselves, from a dead center, like from a book.

Janic wrote:This is why most readers of "spiritual" books in the sense of spirit, thought, reason, analysis, etc ... can be helped by more experienced than them in all areas of life and not just in metaphysics.

Absolutely, even a dead leaf is instructive for those who know how to see. (sincere and without irony)
0 x
whatever.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 14/06/21, 13:59

by eclectron »14 / 06 / 21, 08: 57
janic wrote: a book can only enclose narrow minds unwilling to explore aspects unseen or forgotten by history.
Very good summary except that it is an illusion to believe that the history is rich in teaching.
On the contrary
It is by touching the fire that we realize that it burns but also because the experience of those who have preceded makes it possible to avoid a painful experience. But if some prefer to burn themselves first, it's their choice!
Only the present, seen with clarity, counts. The present already contains the past, since it is its projection.
obscure clarity is useless in this case!
Did knowledge of past conflicts on Earth put an end to the war?
This is blah blah empty of meaning and reality!
The experiences of violence always have the same causes and the same effects, but not experienced by the same individuals, nor at the same time, those who follow them still and always believe that for them it will be different and beneficial. Wanting to start all over again is a mental vanity since it will necessarily go through the flesh which alone will show if the path taken is good, for oneself!
so you can see that we are not learning from the past. This belief is one more to avoid taking the present seriously.
because you confuse nostalgia for the past (which can have meaning too) with the reality of life. Whereas, on the contrary, the present feeds on the past; but not all draw the necessary lessons from it, even though that is precisely the goal!
As long as we are interested in the past we avoid the present, which is the only reality ...
Re blah empty of meaning as long as we believe that the present can do without the past.
But to see the present with clarity, it is necessary to break down the barriers of the past in oneself.
The past does not concern the individual for himself, but the whole of society which will take it into account or not. It is called experience and living. We are beings made of flesh and spirit, not pure spirits, supposedly awake in your speech!
Janic wrote :PFor example, one does not become a surgeon without having learned to know and recognize physiology and anatomy, that others have learned (in books precisely) and that they practice or have practiced for many years until doing so. experts in this area.
Not every practical example can be compared to spirituality.
Oh no, that's precisely an illusion of the mind because there is no abstract spirituality without its material and experimental support, the rest are just abstract fantasies.
The surgeon's knowledge is frozen (at a given moment) and is found in "books". You just have to learn and then repeat.
Another illusion is that books preserve knowledge that is useful at a given moment which is continually updated as knowledge and resources are used.
You will never find a book of the eclectron or the Janic for dummies, that does not exist and will never exist.
because dummies just aren't interested in it.
Because if it existed, it would be obsolete the second following its writing.
according to your vision of a still world, which does not exist, even the most inactive supposed forms constantly change
Spirituality is an act of living observation of every moment.
on condition of having the necessary observation capacities and often it is only illusions to believe and believe oneself to have it.
As long as the ego is in charge, we observe the world including ourselves, from a dead center, like from a book.
narrow and immobilist vision of these precisely!
janic wrote: This is why most readers of "spiritual" books in the sense of spirit, thought, reason, analysis, etc ... can be helped by more experienced than them in all areas of life and not just in metaphysics
Absolutely, even a dead leaf is rich in teaching for who knows see. (sincere and without irony)
on the condition of having the faculty of seeing and not of believing oneself to have the capacity. That's a different story!
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 14/06/21, 14:06

The guy asks for answers while he has them in front of him, but as his mind is double closed (Contrary to what he believes and advances) he does not see them. I'm not a magician, "my little guy" ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 14/06/21, 16:08

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:The guy asks for answers while he has them in front of him, but as his mind is double closed (Contrary to what he believes and advances) he does not see them. I'm not a magician, "my little guy" ... : Mrgreen:

You are the only one who knows what you think, so if it is to be a magician to clarify your words when you are asked ... then continue to play stupid, I pass.

Well, Janic faithful to himself, or the delusions of an overheated mind, I pass also.
0 x
whatever.

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "