Soursop, Graviola fruit, powerful anti cancer?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 25/01/14, 10:05

This is why there is a lack of double blind tests for "natural" drugs.
It is also the fragility of such tests. Indeed unlike a drug that usually contains only one active ingredient, a natural product contains moult products to effects that can be different from one individual or even a group of individuals to another. For example, the same food will cause constipation in some and will laxative in others.
remains the overall experience verified over decades or centuries and which lists the most obvious virtues, much like in homeopathy, and found in the literature.
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 25/01/14, 12:46

raymon wrote:This is why there is a lack of double blind tests for "natural" drugs.
Since natural medicines used are reasonably free of side effects, everyone can try them without the need for double-blind test.
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 25/01/14, 12:53

Janic wrote:To each according to his conscience and experience,
Hello Janic
Certainly. But after reading your long text, I did not understand what is your consciousness and your experience, except the extract of your previous intervention where you affirm that cancer is inevitably fatal. Could you briefly summarize your position for a simple guy like me can understand?
NB: Chemo is actually a beautiful junk, those who have experienced will understand me. But if you have nothing better to offer me to save my life, I do not intend to do so difficult.
On the other hand, I am convinced that all diseases are due to insufficient efficacy of the immune system. It remains to identify the many factors that make it ineffective immune system, and remedy.
0 x
raymon
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by raymon » 25/01/14, 17:44

Dr. André Gernez explains why cancer is difficult to cure: it says that on average a cancer begins to dévelloper 7-8 years before it is detected.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt_aZLbCdMU
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 25/01/14, 20:57

Hello Janic
Certainly. But after reading your long text, I did not understand what is your consciousness and your experience,

I repeat: during illness cataloged by allopathy (and therefore what it is school design and especially the ONLY means chosen to address it), it is a question of "patient awareness "to decide whether to follow the motorway well traced by the official medical system or pursue other avenues with its advantages and disadvantages too. This is where the choice of conscience and also and above all knowledge.
So we must not mix everything. I have distinguished between school medicine with its design on the disease in question, and in parallel with a naturopathic approach, and therefore the means of action, different. It's like comparing homeopathy and allopathy that even with a common objective in the concept of opposition and therefore means put into action.
except the extract of your previous intervention where you affirm that cancer is inevitably fatal.

Je did not say that cancer is inevitably fatal since as noted for prostate cancer and other cancer types, the "patient" can live all his life with it or without gene evolution. Moreover those who were cured (and not a mere remission) without allopathic treatment, but only natural, emphasize that there is no real inevitability.
Now between these two options is that the individual concerned to make his choice in awareness and knowledge (or mixture as Scheiber)
Could you briefly summarize your position for a simple guy like me can understand?

My position is that of Hippocrates " that your food be your medicine and your medicine your food Clearly the mode of food can be a source of health as illness and learning to distinguish what is most favorable to health should be the rule that would prevent a major part of cancers to declare themselves. But culture, habits, taste, etc ... do not really stick to this goal in our "modern" society.
NB: If you have nothing better to offer me to save my life, I do not intend to do so difficult.

It's not really as well as the question must be asked, but rather, that you know of other possible means to save your life? If you do not know, you have no choice and this is the case 99% and more of the population.
It remains to identify the many factors that make it ineffective immune system, and remedy.

Let's say that this is indeed what should be done, but it is still necessary even known there would be a desire to practice and there is not a foregone conclusion because it is a challenge in depth that few are willing to put into practice.

Raymon goodnight
Dr. André Gernez explains why cancer is difficult to cure: it says that on average a cancer begins to dévelloper 7-8 years before it is detected.

So ! Dr. Gernez is not a naturopath, but conventional allopathic, but emphasizes that every body makes daily abnormal cells that are normally eliminated. So he advocates a change in some behavior that food and the antimitotic low-dose to "eliminate" the first cells that appear (which suggests that the "immune system" would not do his job.)
Then Collins curve shows the development of the cancerous mass as time passes. Now the stadium, said irreversible, has reached the first billion cancer cells that is to say the size of a pinhead and becomes deadly stage trillion cells about one kilo 2 3 years later (hence the effectiveness of the surgery that removes the bulk of the mass and antimitotic to "eliminate" those not withdrawn; the major risk being inoperable metastases) and therefore mortal after 8 10 to years depending on the type of cancer, its location, the lifestyle of the individual, etc ...
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 26/01/14, 00:13

Janic wrote: the major risk being inoperable metastases) and therefore mortal after 8 10 years depending on the type of cancer, its location, the lifestyle of the individual, etc ...
I know a person suffering from colon cancer with liver metastases. After several months of chemotherapy FOLFOX type all tumors disappeared without any surgery.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 26/01/14, 09:05

cuicui hello
I know a person suffering from colon cancer with liver metastases. After several months of chemotherapy FOLFOX type all tumors disappeared without any surgery.

It is fortunate for the system in place that it works, otherwise nobody would use. The removal of an organ is also effective, simply ask the women who were removed from a breast or both, which was removed from the uterus, etc ... now that person continues she live in continuing to practice what could be the source of this pathology or she has changed the particular parameters? What stage was it? For example the majority of bladder cancers is due to smoking. Chemo can stop the manifestation of this disease, but if the person continues smoking, it will come back sooner or later.
For example this article:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3145885/

But
Great progress has been made in the adjuvant treatment of colon cancer. The purpose of this study was to evaluate the effectiveness of post-operative adjuvant chemotherapy using the FOLFOX regimen in patients with stage III colon cancer in high-risk stage II.
Methods
Eighty-two patients who underwent curative resection for stage III colon cancer or high-risk stage II were included in this retrospective study. They received FOLFOX4 FOLFOX6 or modified. The primary endpoint was disease-free survival.
Results
During the median follow-up of 37 months (range, 21 61 to months), patients 14 disease relapse. Survival without disease 3 years 82,9% was: 84,6% for stage II and 82,6% for stage III. At the time of analysis, patients were 8 recurrence dead. The probability overall survival at 5 years was 74,5%: 90% for stage II and 74,6% for stage III. Grade 3 or 4 hematological adverse events included neutropenia (40,2%) anemia (2,4%), and thrombocytopenia (1,2%). gastrointestinal toxicities including 3 4 degree or nausea (4,9%) and stomatitis (2,4%). The peripheral sensory neuropathy was observed in 81,7% of patients during treatment.

(The nerve damage will result thus:
- The motor disorders: paresis or paralysis
- Subjective sensory disturbances (pain, paresthesia) and goals (hypoesthesia, anesthesia etc.)
- The abolition of tendon reflexes
- The autonomic disorders.
doctissimo)

On 11 patients (13,4%) who had peripheral neuropathy grade 3 sensitive during treatment, grade 3 3 symptoms persisted in patients with gait disorders at the time of analysis. No treatment-related deaths were recorded.
Conclusion
Postoperative chemotherapy using the FOLFOX regimen, oxaliplatin in combination with fluorouracil and 5-folinic acid, is effective and well tolerated in patients with stage III colon cancer and high-risk stage II.

The question was: is this the only and the best solution? (Hence the indication of anti cancer properties of this fruit) Chemotherapy is also extremely effective but brutal, traumatic and that again can be compared with homeopathy versus allopathy and naturopathy. The problem is that allo claims to have the monopoly of the "cure" cancer, denying all other possible routes. Is ignorance? The fear of losing a lucrative business? Protection of a well-oiled system and conservative? All together ?
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 26/01/14, 10:50

Janic wrote: The question was: is this the only and the best solution? (Hence the indication of anti cancer properties of this fruit) Chemotherapy is also extremely effective but brutal, traumatic and that again can be compared with homeopathy versus allopathy and naturopathy. The problem is that allo claims to have the monopoly of the "cure" cancer, denying all other possible routes. Is ignorance? The fear of losing a lucrative business? Protection of a well-oiled system and conservative? All together ?
Any set of course. Anyway, the labs have an interest in using the right products dosed well: if they kill patients they lose customers.
The catch is that some alternative "anti-chemo" methods fall into the same trap when treating chemo the "deadly" method. Cancer doctors, frightened by the toxicity of the products, refused chemo and died; it was their refusal of chemo that proved fatal. So far, I haven't found any alternative method that works as well as chemo, although it can prevent nausea or hair loss. The two approaches complement each other and should not claim a monopoly on care. The patient is the sole judge of their respective effectiveness.
Of course, as already taught Hippocrates, it is not enough that the symptoms disappear, otherwise, as with any disease, the same causes will reproduce the same effects and cause a relapse.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 26/01/14, 13:18

Cuicui
Anyway, the labs have an interest in using the right products dosed well: if they kill patients they lose customers.

There is a difference between killing and kept under dependence proposed products or techniques. Lobbies drugs (tobacco, alcohol and other illegal) have no interest in their customers die, either ... yet! it is a matter of ratio between the benefits and harms of an intervention, it is currently still almost 150.000 deaths and therefore not healing. It is enormous!
The catch is that some alternative "anti-chemo" methods fall into the same trap when treating chemo the "deadly" method.

No need to be anti-chemo for! The medical profession is well aware of the dangerous nature of the means used, but their argument is the risk / benefit ratio of which they are the only makers.
Cancer doctors, frightened by the toxicity of the products, it refused chemo and died; it is their refusal of chemo that proved deadly.

Can you give one or more confirmed cases?
What I wrote earlier is that it is not enough to deny anything, but we must substitute another approach that is it, effectively and without toxicity.
So far I have not found any alternative method with the same efficiency as chemo, even if they can avoid nausea or hair loss.

Could you mention, here too, what ineffective methods it is! ?
The two approaches are complementary and should not claim the monopoly of care.

Theoretically yes! In fact they may come into conflict and thus be incompatible. It is therefore not to claim a monopoly (which is currently the case of allopathic medicine school), but a choice enlightened and therefore structured on such experiences regarding other therapies that the only currently approved by the State and the College of Physicians.
The patient is the only judge of their respective effectiveness.

Also in theory for which patients currently aware of the possibilities of another approach? And hardly anyone so this is not a choice for almost all the populations concerned.
Of course, as already taught Hippocrates, it is not enough that the symptoms disappear, otherwise, as with any disease, the same causes will reproduce the same effects and cause a relapse.

Food, my dear Watson! : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 26/01/14, 14:50

In other words, the problem lies less in the effective-toxicity ratio of a remedy how to help patients make themselves their choice.
NB. I know of at least one doctor, a colleague of a friend who died of refusing chemo for colon cancer although it is the easiest to treat.
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "