Sleeping troubles

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
granny21
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Sleeping troubles

by granny21 » 13/07/21, 13:06

Hello,
What medicines are used to treat sleep disorders?
Merci de votre réponse
0 x
fred89
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: Sleep disorders

by fred89 » 15/07/21, 11:17

Hello,
It is important to try to identify the cause of sleep problems. Acting on this cause will be the first treatment. If stress, for example, is the cause of insomnia, one will try as much as possible to eliminate this cause, to take a step back from one's professional obligations and to try to resolve conflicts. In the event of insomnia, medications should never be used or reused without medical prescription. Daytime sleepiness, decreased alertness, interactions with other drugs and dependence are all risks to be avoided.
• Imovane.
• Stilnox.
• Zolpidem almus.
• Zolpidem arrow.
• Zolpidem biogaran.
• Zolpidem cristers.
• Zolpidem eg.
• Zolpidem mylan.
Melatonin is also a hormone produced by a region of the brain (epiphysis or pineal gland) at night. Its secretion regulates the daily rhythms according to the brightness. The effectiveness of melatonin may be linked to a sedative action similar to that of a sleeping pill. According to the information I read at: -https: //www.vitaminexpress.org/en/melatonin-buy, melatonin is a natural aid for sleep problems and jet lag as it can shorten the time to fall asleep and promote restful sleep.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/07/21, 11:29

Is there anything more natural as a method?
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 15/07/21, 11:49

Physical activity (but not right before bed)
Reduce the excitement (sugar, coffee, tea, etc.) and alcohol
avoid overeating at night
Ban screens in the evening (especially the controversies of forums and social networks) as well as the outstanding litherature
place of sleep without parasitic light (leds of alarm clock telephone ....) and tempered (from 12 to 18 °)
Avoid going to bed immediately after driving for 2 hours at high speed on the highway (that's for me: when I close my eyes I see road signs on the ground flashing in my head)
Sit behind your partner who is sleeping soundly (if she is not sleeping, go to the next line)
engage in sexual activity : Mrgreen:

Good night...
3 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/07/21, 11:51

This is natural!

We really smashed their SPAM attempt there! : Mrgreen:

Thanks Macro!
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 15/07/21, 12:01

What is more ... Chemical sleep is far from being restorative sleep…. I have the demonstration at home with my wife… .Who after dramatic family events has been consuming this kind of dirt for years without being able to get rid of it… she can sleep 12 hours and get up with the only desire to get up. go back to bed….

With the lifestyle that I have ... I actually have a very irregular sleep ... But I do with ... If I did not sleep enough last night (lying for 1 hour standing at 6) I will catch up tonight ….
1 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 15/07/21, 19:36

Sometimes I take it.

40 years ago, I would fall asleep at 23:45 p.m., and at midnight, hop, awake, in great shape ....

One night, it's fine, 2, 3 nights in a row, you end up "eating" everyone.

A lot of years ago, it was often 3 hours a night, even taking something to sleep, but now it was fine.

Now as I get older, I need 5 hours a night to be well. But from time to time, once or twice a month, it happens to me to sleep 8 hours in a row.

But it still happens to me a long time, of not being able to sleep before 4:30 am, and the alarm goes off at 5:30 am ... the next night, I fall asleep at best at 00:00 ...

Every once in a while, when I feel like it won't be good for sleeping, I take one ....
I am quite resistant to these "hypnotics" ...

When I farted my kneecap in 6, during the operation I "woke up" ....
A few months later, in winter sports, I took 3 one evening, too badly, but not slept all night. And not skied the next day!

This is one of the reasons why, when I have a long drive to do, I do it at night. But if I feel sleepy on, I stop, if it's 15 minutes, it's 15, but it could be hours, if I had to. So far, the most has been an hour. Now, when driving than in an EV, I stop more, and I take the opportunity to charge the car.
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 16/07/21, 18:52

Macro wrote:...
Ban screens in the evening (especially the controversies of forums and social networks) ...

It has never stopped me from sleeping, and very well (maybe because after my words, I sleep the sleep of the just : Lol: ).
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 16/07/21, 19:02

phil59 wrote:Sometimes I take it.

40 years ago, I would fall asleep at 23:45 p.m., and at midnight, hop, awake, in great shape ....

One night, it's fine, 2, 3 nights in a row, you end up "eating" everyone.

A lot of years ago, it was often 3 hours a night, even taking something to sleep, but now it was fine.

Now as I get older, I need 5 hours a night to be well. But from time to time, once or twice a month, it happens to me to sleep 8 hours in a row.

But it still happens to me a long time, of not being able to sleep before 4:30 am, and the alarm goes off at 5:30 am ... the next night, I fall asleep at best at 00:00 ...

When I see all this life time that we lose sleeping I envied people like you who can sleep very little, until I was told that the average lifespan of people who sleep little would be longer. shorter than that of people who have normal overnight stays.

I do not know if this is true or not, or if the reduction corresponds to the total awake lifespan being roughly the same length for everyone, regardless of their cumulative duration of sleep time.
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 17/07/21, 01:26

I don't know, but I have the impression that the neurons "get out of the way" faster.

My parents looked at the numbers and letters, and when I was 10-15 years old, when the count was correct was found, usually in 5-6 seconds I had. On the other hand, it was necessary that the recalculate the intermediate results ...

Now, when I look, I don't necessarily know when it's findable, or practically the allotted time to find, or so I would have to take, maybe, a pencil and paper ....
It is the most "screaming" as an example, and afterwards, lots of small details ... much slower than before to find solutions, ideas ....
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "