Should we rethink the associative environment and in what way?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Should we rethink the associative environment and in what way?

by Grelinette » 17/04/13, 12:43

I open this new debate hoping not to drift into a controversial exchange.

The reason for this question and that I see every day that the environment and the associative fabric is developing considerably at local, regional, national and international level, that the actions proposed are generally full of generosity and motivated by a real desire to help but in the end this abundance becomes unsuitable and guilty for the basic citizen that I am and who can no longer follow.

Like surely many of you, I am interested in many subjects, I support many causes and I get involved in various local, national and international actions, and I happen to be a volunteer punctually for certain actions associative.

In addition, I am currently a part-time employee in an association in the medico-social sector. So I also know the inner workings seen and I see that for many associations, it is a perpetual race for fundraising (donations, grants, miscellaneous revenue, ...).

In short, between cultural, ecological, agricultural, animal, humanitarian, social, economic associations, neighborhood interests, sports, defense of this or that cause, etc. (and so on ...), and which make for the most part useful and interesting work, it is difficult to choose and to invest.

Yet all of them need citizens to survive and continue their work.

At the beginning of the year, I received an email or a reminder from the numerous associations to which I have joined or which I have supported in one way or another in recent years.

In total, to support them again, it comes down to paying a contribution that goes from € 10 to € 50, or even more, and the annual budget required now reaches several hundred or even thousands of euros!

I come to the conclusion that there is now a hiatus which seems to me to depreciate the associative medium:

- on the one hand (associations), requests for help and support are growing and increasing,

- on the other (the populations) the possibilities are reduced due to this multiplicity and the means of each which decrease.

This abundance of associations and calls for help surely translates a change in our society, but what to do and where are we going?

Do you have ideas and comments on the subject?
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 17/04/13, 13:56

in volunteer there is flight ...

when I had good financial means, I participated in some association ... now it is the opposite, I look for means to advance what I would like to do, and I sometimes thought of doing it in the form association

but as what I want to do is quite technical, we must be able to reward those who participate in it ... which the association law 1901 does not allow without cheating

a 1901 law association can make volunteers work to build something ... and if it works the association can do nothing to reward those who have decarcassed ...

I plan to create a real sas type society which can behave like an association law 1901 as long as there is only work and no profit ... but when the work resulted in a result those who participated find co-owner of what is of value

the legal form sas allows you to write statutes with great freedom, and not already defined as SAs and SARLs ... I am discovering things on the subject, and I think there is a way to do Something
0 x