Severity of COVID VS trace elements, good nutrition and assimilation of nutrients

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Severity of COVID VS trace elements, good nutrition and assimilation of nutrients

by Obamot » 13/10/21, 02:57

I am disgusted by dint of having talked about it for 18 months (I was not the only one) ... and few reactions ..

I had asked the HUG that they collect data on the bolus in the patient admission questionnaire: yet a crucial question but no answer!

But this time it is ... Finally a hospital did it, and better than that!

Irrefutable: cause of covid = food deficits!

BE22ED66-1B4E-4F91-9F25-D95D4BA8C3E7.jpeg
__covid-19, says the researcher!

The following: https://www.lindependant.fr/2021/10/11/ ... 844957.php

sen-no-sen wrote:Excellent documentary, it leaves you to think ... and again it does not show the worst ....

Edit moderation: divided from agriculture / our-daily-bread-industrial-food-t10521.html
2 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Our daily bread, industrial food

by Janic » 13/10/21, 07:11

food, my dear Watson! : Cheesy:
the living machine is like the machines invented by humans, if not good fuel, not good lubrication, kapout the machine! : Cry:
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 13/10/21, 08:49

Food is medicine's great invisible, its blind spot: who has ever been asked by their doctor about what they eat daily?
1 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 13/10/21, 08:53

Ahmed »13 / 10 / 21, 08: 49
Food is medicine's great invisible, its blind spot: who has ever been asked by their doctor about what they eat daily?
the doctor should already know about it!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 13/10/21, 09:34

During his studies, the future doctor receives only a few hours of lessons dealing with food, which contravenes the teaching of their master,Hippocrates, who said: "May your diet be your best medicine".
1 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 13/10/21, 10:43

Ahmed wrote:Food is medicine's great invisible, its blind spot: who has already been asked by his doctor about what he eats daily?
My last 4 ... But I sometimes did 70km to go to consult, to find the one I wanted.
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 13/10/21, 13:57

Obamot wrote:
Ahmed wrote:Food is medicine's great invisible, its blind spot: who has already been asked by his doctor about what he eats daily?
My last 4 ... But I sometimes did 70km to go to consult, to find the one I wanted.

When I get to the point of choosing the doctor I want ... It will mean that my skills in the matter will be at least as high as his ... So that I could do without his services ...
2 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/10/21, 14:07

Obamot, you answer here very well to my proposal that I made to you a few days ago: to study or discuss the links between food / nutrient assimilation (necessarily degraded from a certain age) and covid gravity!

Yes I know you've been talking about it for months, that's why I spoke to you!

Problem: it is not too in the right subject ... I divide? Any idea of ​​a title for the new one please?

I have already relayed:

0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 13/10/21, 16:01

Divides, divides ... but the QUALITY of food (or the lack of it) has a lot to do with it too! Hence the fact of having posted it here!

SUBJECT TITLE:
(Almost) everything is in your text (Bravo!) Possibly completed at the end as follows : Arrowd: but not specifically focused on the covid!
Christophe wrote:”Links between food / nutrient assimilation VS severity of cases

... (because it affects more than 90% of degenerative diseases [said to be of civilization], Myoper once told me on Futura-Science)
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 13/10/21, 16:32

Macro wrote:
Obamot wrote:

When I get to the point of choosing the doctor I want ... It will mean that my skills in the matter will be at least as high as his ... So that I could do without his services ...
Image Image Image

“Be your own doctor”
- Hippocrates

I don't know if I know more than the medics who practice EBM, but they don't leave me with lasting memories ... And that's not pretension, they were trained to putting out fires - who would criticize firefighters? - while my objective is noticeably different, I try to make sure not to “light a fire ...” (avoid 'inflammation', resist contamination, achieve homeostasis, and above all develop the conditions for a good mental balance.

It's not the same approach and I am far below the skills of those I will see for my annual check-up, I learn more each time.
1 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "