Scandal Depakine and pregnancy! One more!

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Scandal Depakine and pregnancy! One more!

by Janic » 24/08/16, 19:40

many children affected by the taking of depakine by their pregnant mother and the inertia of the health authorities.
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: depakine! one more

by Obamot » 24/08/16, 22:09

The antifreeze is'edible'next to pfff : roll: C2H6O2

Sing me the head of this molecule : Shock: C8H16O2 16 highly unstable hydrogen atoms is phew!
That's enough to replace gasoline, for safe storage! But uhh give that to pregnant women had to be frosted:

Why not replace the sugar in light drinks with ethylene glycol while they are there ...

696px-Valproic-acid-2D-skeletal.png
696px-Valproic-acid-2D-skeletal.png (13.14 KB) Viewed 3925 times

The crescendo of health alerts (but that was not enough)

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acide_val ... e_enceinte
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 24/08/16, 23:26

it is a carboxylic acid, a branched pentanoic acid (also called butyric acid). It is called valproic acid, but its real name in the chemical nomenclature would rather be: 2-propylpentanoic acid

hydrogen atoms are not especially unstable. It aims to fight against epilepsy
http://gfme.free.fr/therap/antiepileptique.html

like many other medicines (up to the most harmless like aspirin), there are restrictions / prohibitions for pregnant women.

I have read that the teratogenic effects (malformation (s) of the fetus) of valproate have been known since ... the 80s ... !! no wonder that depakine (which is only an acidic form) is so delicate ...
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 25/08/16, 08:27

Yes, at the same time ...
Instability comes from ... oxygen and transition elements! Oxygen is everywhere, even in this formula.
But if you remove the hydrogen, it's stable yes ... Like the "H" bomb without hydrogen, no risk : Mrgreen:

Okay, I'll give it to you, because it's you :P (and because you're right, except for 4H)
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 25/08/16, 13:25

regardless of the chemical composition of the product, what matters are marked children, permanently disabled by a toxic product having received a marketing authorization for its anti-epileptic role, but, like the pick, having deleterious effects elsewhere and not removed from the market.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 25/08/16, 17:37

Well, I'm not pregnant but I won't take it anyway ... :|
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Scandal Depakine! One more

by chatelot16 » 27/08/16, 21:10

if you had a child subject to epilepsy you would be very happy to give him depakine ... the important point is to stop depakine long enough before having children

and if the epilepsy continues we must give up the children to be relieved by depakine

I knew a friend who had a child with epilepsy: it's a big problem ... what other medication is there?
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 28/08/16, 08:54

if you had a child subject to epilepsy you would be very happy to give him depakine ... the important point is to stop depakine long enough before having children
For the moment it does not seem that studies have been made on the possible persistence of the absorbed products.
and if the epilepsy continues we must give up the children to be relieved by depakine

Once again, the subject is delicate to approach since the question is either to let the crisis pass naturally or intervene to cut it whether it is with depakine or not.
However, and it is almost the same thing every time, school medicine is more turned towards the disappearance of the effects (with a part of justification because an epileptic is impressive) and not to attack the causes. Indeed the initial cause can be as much alcoholism, as problems of amenorrhea, decalcification, helminthiasis, even a cerebral trauma or consequences of hereditary or acquired intoxications.
Then, there is not only chemical medicine, other less aggressive therapies can be used with results depending on the competence of each therapist: homeopathy, aromatherapy, hypnosis, dietetics, etc.
I knew a friend who had a child with epilepsy: it's a big problem ... what other medication is there?

Do you ask yourself this question within the limited framework of official medicine or other care techniques?

For example, (I have already mentioned) the case of this little girl (daughter of a work colleague) who had been asphyxiated at birth and should never have survived and who, at the age of 8 years still did not speak, did not walk and regularly had seizures and was followed by a doctor and a physiotherapist. In less than a year of dietary and other advice, the little girl started talking, walking and her seizures were almost gone, much to the surprise of the doctor and the physiotherapist. No medicine used, just observation and a little common sense, unfortunately off the beaten track.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 28/08/16, 10:19

Janic wrote: No medicine used, just observation and a little common sense, unfortunately off the beaten track.

and a huge stroke of luck !! It would not have happened in Lourdes by chance? Because there, they have roughly the same arguments ...

However, you shouldn't be too candid.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 28/08/16, 10:52

No Remundo, there is hope for sure. And yes, absolutely, we come back to the causes. For the "luck" it is not possible to answer categorically, but when it comes to treating the causes, it is rather the opposite. Without wanting to bore you, I don't know of a more pragmatic medicine.

However it is wrong to focus on epilepsy, for this reason (denial of causes, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, parkinson's, alzheimer's, scare). But it is not to mention that if we do not treat the causes, the effects can affect almost all neurological diseases and that we have known for a long time as Janic gives concrete elements.

Those who have it should drastically reduce their consumption of meat products. It is a constant. We are in the middle of degenerative diseases. This is where the treatment of the causes is most effective (even if alas, the effects can be severe in some cases, it is biochemistry eh, we can not deny that there are all kinds of implications , it is better not to do the splits too often ...)

But I didn't know how to respond to Chatelot because as you say Remundo, it's not as obvious. I would saywe need both in the therapeutic arsenal: tackling the causes AND / OR putting out the fires, or treat the effects. Except we understand it well, we cannot eternally leave a fire in the attic and have a fire hose permanently pointed on the roof of the houses, without doing anything else, that's what creates the most damage (drugs, chemistry, they are still poisons, it can leave consequences). However, this is the only thing that current medicine offers us in a broad spectrum.

While that’s not what the WHO says to do, "take drugs to death to treat illnesses!"
(WHO who often says for a long time the opposite) according to them, today:

WHO wrote:"What is therapeutic education?
Therapeutic education aims to help patients acquire or maintain the skills they need to better manage their lives with a chronic illness.

It is an integral and permanent part of patient care. It includes organized activities, including psychosocial support, designed to make patients aware and informed of their illness, care, hospital organization and procedures, and behaviors related to health and illness.

The purpose of this approach is to allow patients (and their families) to better understand their illness and their treatments, to collaborate with caregivers and to assume their responsibilities in their own care in order to help them maintain and improve their quality of life.
»

So for neurological diseases more than for any other, this is the basis.
But there, it becomes complicated. These are severe illnesses. So for some patients it will be possible to restore health by correcting lifestyle, for others (not treated in time) it will only be possible to calm down (multiple sclerosis, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's ... epilepsy, etc. )

For example, Pope John Paul 2, who had Parkinson's, corrected his diet and took papaya (fresh and lacto-fermented), which greatly relieved him. But he had dragged this disease for 15 years (ie since the age of 69, which means that the "terrain" of the disease had crept in, unfortunately, slowly before) and it is a textbook case, of someone living rather in the peace of torments and who prayed a lot, when it is neurological, it is better to have good mental hygiene that goes with it ... Avoid stress ...

Orthomolecular medicine is a great help.

Here is the testimony of a case treated by Dr. Catherine Kousmine (medical researcher, who funded his own research laboratory):

" To all,

Let me introduce myself: Kinesi, having with illness (MS) had to leave my office, because I was unable to keep it at the time.

In fact, in 1987, I presented a number of symptoms (asthenia, anorexia, weight loss, balance, vision problems, etc.).

Consequently, examinations on examinations, without being able to establish a precise diagnosis. It must be said that some doctors, given the seriousness of it, give it with difficulty, including friends.

Then, in 1989, I had an epilepsy attack (grand mal) which earned me an emergency entry to the cantonal hospital of GENEVA. Following this, and after nuclear magnetic resonance, proving a demyelinated area in the brain, secondarily explaining epilepsy, we concluded with MS. Since then, I have obviously been pensioned with an 80% AHH card.

Heavy verdict, but in my opinion, it is good to know it, to accept it, to better fight the disease, whatever it is. Of course, I started with heavy medicine: cortisone. I was well surrounded by a classic medical world.

Fortunately, I had the chance to study energy medicines (acupuncture, etc.) for several years, and therefore to be guided towards alternative solutions. Especially since, for the moment, medicine is looking for, but has not yet found a valid treatment in several fields, including MS

So why not look elsewhere, because there are often results, and moreover no iatrogenic medication. Personally, I owe my renewal to a set of factors linked to each other:

- on the physical level: I am a hardened follower since July 1989 of the KOUSMINE Method. Of course, I am followed medically by a disciple of Mrs. KOUSMINE. Food hygiene and strict living. Follow it 100%.

I will see (especially at the change of seasons) for myself a homeopathic acupuncturist. Since then, constant improvements, which sometimes makes me doubt that I am sick !! I was …

- on the psychic level: I had, before the illness, a lot of stress (difficult couple's life - divorced since - relationship with partner of the disagreeable cabinet, etc…) Are stress also partly responsible for the illness ? We can assume that.

Since then, I live alone, work a little at home, still in physiotherapy. This is why the entourage is very important. It can be unconsciously destructive; which was the case for me, and in the latter, it is better, according to the old saying, to be alone than badly accompanied. Now, I have a real quality of environment, good friends with whom I share pleasant moments, these contributing to my rebirth.

[...]

To find the way to recovery, this is difficult to admit, but I feel it this way, you should never despair, because the disease is a hard test to make you progress, from the moment when we do not take it back -hair.

What paths I have traveled since 1989 !! Physically, certainly, but above all psychically. Life turns out to be different; the scale of fundamental values ​​completely changed: growing love and fall of material life, the presence of the latter being, after all, obligatory on earth.

[...]

May this letter help the greatest number, if that is its destiny. "
Richard P.

Source: http://www.kousmine.fr/temoignages/

Here is an interesting case, a physiotherapist who followed both the principles of the WHO, combining medicine and with the support of homeopathy. So much so that one severe case, after the necessary recovery time, came to wonder if he was still sick (but with neurological diseases, you never let your guard down and you can't guarantee anything, to elsewhere not even conventional medicine "alone" can ...)

Kousmine has successfully treated multiple sclerosis. She has had a number of patients. Some who were not very rigorous, the interesting point was that as soon as they flanked in their care (food gaps, depression etc.) they had outbreaks of sclerosis, but as soon as they regained control of their diet , the disease disappeared. And let's be honest, the most severely affected only saw the progression stop, but no turning back possible.

She has also treated Alzheimer's and Parkinson's.
http://www.kousmine.fr/les-pieges-de-la ... -actuelle/

We must be aware that with AIDS, neurological diseases are already extreme cases. But to say that there would be no salvation outside of chemistry is a bit of a sight of the mind (even if we can understand the disarray of those who are affected). The best is to try, and as there is no contraindication to having a better lifestyle and to eat better .... There is frankly nothing to lose.

But Remundo, before having tried, one cannot suggest that it would be a fatality, has not happened in many cases (those taken in time). If it is hereditary, it is another question, but I do not know of a case where it was not possible to limit the effects (for more or less long durations, but with good chances of remission if the patient is cooperative.)

PS: ah, one more thing, which seems essential to me. Whoever has succeeded in correcting his hay fever, will be able after a few years to say that he is completely out of his problem. Those who are in advanced stages of degeneration should realize that they will have to follow good hygiene for life. Few things will be "forgiven" ... It's that or nothing (in general) or the use of synthetic molecules with other possible organic damage in the long run. But I'm not against putting out fires ....
1 x