"Rome Declaration on the Covid" (more than 15000 doctors)

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: "Rome Declaration on Covid" (more than 15000 doctors)

by Janic » 29/12/21, 13:27

simpleton
You have every right not to give a fuck ..... especially if your well understood interest in the Covid pandemic is limited to ten km around your hole.
he found it all alone, the simpleton! How big a guy he is!
Usually when it's raining on the other side of the planet, I don't go out with an umbrella! Do you do otherwise?
On the other hand, I have a little trouble seeing where "I wanted to use it for comparison with France"?
Can you find it?
I didn't say that TU, but that "What makes me laugh is to want to use it then for comparison with France."whether it's you, or your other funny people!
So you had no intention of comparing with France? So why are you quoting her? :?: : roll:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 29/12/21, 14:11

Janic wrote: So why are you quoting her? :?: : roll:

Certainly because, unlike you, I extend my interest to a little more than 10km from my hole!
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 29/12/21, 14:12

sicetaitsimple wrote:Here, a little reading on the differences in estimated deaths in Russia.

https://www.ft.com/content/f1a270c3-387 ... b5d8f127e0

Thanks Kiki:
Become an FT subscriber to read:

Russian excess mortality has skyrocketed since the start of the Covid pandemic
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 29/12/21, 14:30

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Thanks Kiki:
Become an FT subscriber to read:

Russian excess mortality has skyrocketed since the start of the Covid pandemic

Sorry, the article was open access when I posted the link ....

Another?
https://www.euronews.com/2021/12/03/rus ... in-october
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 29/12/21, 16:24

simpleton » 29/12/21, 15:11
Janic wrote:
So why are you quoting her? :?: : roll:
Certainly because, unlike you, I extend my interest to a little more than 10km from my hole!
This is a massive argument when you stand a few thousand km from Russia, it prevents you from being contaminated despite the pseudo vaccine thing. To be conquered without peril, you triumph without glory. except that I am not trying to hide behind a pseudo mask, pseudo alcohol handwashing (hips!) and fanciful elastic social distancing to hide the ineffectiveness of a fake contaminating vaccine, like all the funny petochards ..
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 29/12/21, 16:30

Janic wrote:.... except that I am not trying to hide behind a pseudo mask, pseudo alcohol handwashes (hips!) and fanciful elastic social distancing to hide the ineffectiveness of a fake vaccine contaminant, like all funny petochards ..

You are a true warrior, a warrior as it should be! Stashed at the bottom of his hole in Burgundy .... and not giving a damn about what happens elsewhere. A reference...
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 29/12/21, 16:38

simplet »29/12/21, 17:30
Janic wrote:
.... except that I am not trying to hide behind a pseudo mask, pseudo alcohol handwashes (hips!) and fanciful elastic social distancing to hide the ineffectiveness of a fake vaccine contaminant, like all funny petochards ..

You are a true warrior, a warrior as it should be! Stashed at the bottom of his hole in Burgundy .... and not giving a damn about what happens elsewhere. A reference...
this is entirely false! I go out from time to time to pee outside in order to water the beautiful plants, then I rush home to avoid tes contaminating miasmas having flown over Burgundy like the Chernobyl cloud. : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
Other than that, don't you have anything more stupid in your bag? : Cry: : Evil:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 29/12/21, 16:43

sicetaitsimple wrote:You are a true warrior, a warrior as it should be! Stashed at the bottom of his hole in Burgundy .... and not giving a damn about what happens elsewhere. A reference...

Where we learn that Kiki is going to lend a hand to the Russian health authorities as a caregiver. A priesthood, a mission, a real man: KIKI !!! : Mrgreen:
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 29/12/21, 16:54

guy
Where we learn that Kiki is going to lend a hand to the Russian health authorities as a caregiver. A priesthood, a mission, a real man: KIKI !!!
it's not just anyone the super simpleton of the village, loud mouth and that's it! but it will not go to russia, there it is not a vaccine approved by ... Pfitzer!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 29/12/21, 19:43

In his vain attempt, Simplet was visibly convinced that we were all going “ to rescue the Russians? to find them alibis or extenuating circumstances ... but he picked up rakes ... That's what I saw, these morons do not care about the bottom, what matters is the "Connection", the dinner of "con" (but taken at their own game, they flee like beggars ...) pathetic ...!

Rhôoooooo Kiki:

E9C9DC4E-10D2-4743-A15F-0ADCA244A0EF.gif
E9C9DC4E-10D2-4743-A15F-0ADCA244A0EF.gif (400.45 Kio) Consulté 1104 fois
0 x