"Rome Declaration on the Covid" (more than 15000 doctors)

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: "Rome Declaration on Covid" (more than 15000 doctors)

by Obamot » 28/12/21, 21:10

ABC2019 wrote:
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:And the other moron who still thinks the R0 is a reliable measure ... Come on, a few more stages of free fall! But where will it stop, where ???

The base reproduction number (R 0), also called the base reproduction rate or rate or the base reproduction rate, is an epidemiological measure used to describe the contagiousness or transmissibility of infectious agents. R 0 is affected by many biological, socio-behavioral, and environmental factors that govern the transmission of pathogens and, therefore, is typically estimated with various types of complex mathematical models, making R 0 easily distorted, misinterpreted, and misapplied. R 0 is not a biological constant for a pathogen, a rate over time, or a measure of disease severity, and R 0 cannot be changed by vaccination campaigns. R 0 is rarely measured directly, and the modeled R 0 values ​​depend on the structures and assumptions of the model. Some R 0 values ​​reported in the scientific literature are probably obsolete. R 0 must be estimated, reported and applied with great caution because this basic metric is far from simple.
https://wwwnc-cdc-gov.translate.goog/ei ... x_tr_hl=fr
Or how to get fucked again like with randomized double-blind studies ... : Mrgreen:
Stop making fun of our mouths ... I day when there will be reliable tests we will talk about it again! For the moment, we do not know anything about anything, everything is good for the dumpster, because the tests are false and the information in the “big data” is bogus. In the hands of crooks in respectable appearances that you revere. It's too bad... 8) We will not even be able to start all the data from zero since it does not exist.

obviously Ro is not a moron constant, that's exactly what the graph above shows! the values ​​represented are not a theoretical value but an empirical value deduced from the evolution of the number of cases !!!

it is JUST because it is behavior-dependent that it has been brought down to around 1 for covid, and therefore logically to less than 1 for influenza.

Note that as the immunity progresses, it is no longer a Ro but a Reffective. It is precisely because the Reff has moved closer to that of the flu that the measures have been lifted, and that now that they are comparable, the measures taken are not sufficient to block the flu, which explains why his resuscitation

But hey, these basely material considerations do not affect the Luminous Intelligences who do not need basely vulgar mathematics to know everything about everything ... : roll:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 28/12/21, 21:11

ABC2019 wrote:
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:And the other moron who still thinks the R0 is a reliable measure ... Come on, a few more stages of free fall! But where will it stop, where ???

https://wwwnc-cdc-gov.translate.goog/ei ... x_tr_hl=fr
Or how to get fucked again like with randomized double-blind studies ... : Mrgreen:

obviously Ro is not a moron constant, that's exactly what the graph above shows! the values ​​represented are not a theoretical value but an empirical value deduced from the evolution of the number of cases !!!

it is JUST because it is behavior-dependent that it has been brought down to around 1 for covid, and therefore logically to less than 1 for influenza.

Note that as the immunity progresses, it is no longer a Ro but a Reffective. It is precisely because the Reff has moved closer to that of the flu that the measures have been lifted, and that now that they are comparable, the measures taken are not sufficient to block the flu, which explains why his resuscitation

But hey, these basely material considerations do not affect the Luminous Intelligences who do not need basely vulgar mathematics to know everything about everything ... : roll:

Stop making fun of our mouths ... I day when there will be reliable mass tests we will talk about it again! For the moment, we do not know anything about anything, everything is good for the dumpster, we just have trends (nothing correct on the real scale, except the z-score) because the tests are false and the information in the “ big datas ”are bogus. In the hands of crooks in respectable appearances that you revere. It's too bad... 8) We will not even be able to start all the data from zero since it does not exist.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 28/12/21, 21:29

Obamot wrote: " I day when there will be reliable mass tests we will talk about it again! For the moment, we don't know anything about anything, everything is good for the dumpster, we just have trends (nothing correct on the real scale, "

It's still quite a comic, this Obamot!
Except that according to many organizations, and even between organizations within certain countries such as Russia, the real magnitude is certainly much greater than that which is officially recorded.
2 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 28/12/21, 22:29

Well, upwards or downwards, you can confirm here that the data resulting from the collection are not constant! => trash can
sicetaitsimple wrote:
Obamot wrote: " I day when there will be reliable mass tests we will talk about it again! For the moment, we don't know anything about anything, everything is good for the dumpster, we just have trends (nothing correct on the real scale, "

It's still quite a comic, this Obamot!
Except that according to many organizations, and even between organizations within certain countries such as Russia, the real magnitude is certainly much greater than that which is officially recorded.
You know now I'm laughing before I even read your posts. After 19 months of nonsense, what's new? : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

20DFC6B6-68ED-4AFF-AC1F-54530AE7618A.gif
20DFC6B6-68ED-4AFF-AC1F-54530AE7618A.gif (20.82 KiB) Viewed 953 times

(Kikiii etc ...)
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 28/12/21, 22:39

Here, a little reading on the differences in estimated deaths in Russia.

https://www.ft.com/content/f1a270c3-387 ... b5d8f127e0
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 28/12/21, 23:40

E42D079D-881E-4350-A3F8-1792A16DE838.gif
E42D079D-881E-4350-A3F8-1792A16DE838.gif (18.41 Kio) Consulté 940 fois
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 29/12/21, 11:47

simplet »28/12/21, 23:39

Here, a little reading on the differences in estimated deaths in Russia.

https://www.ft.com/content/f1a270c3-387 ... b5d8f127e0
ouarf, the comedian on duty!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 29/12/21, 12:17

Janic wrote: ouarf, the comedian on duty!

What do you find funny? That there is a factor of about 3 between the excess mortality calculated by an official Russian agency and that calculated by another official Russian agency?
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 29/12/21, 12:52

simplet »29/12/21, 13:17
Janic wrote:

What do you find funny? That there is a factor of about 3 between the excess mortality calculated by an official Russian agency and that calculated by another official Russian agency?
personally I don't give a fuck since my living conditions are unlikely to be the same as in Russia. What makes me laugh is to want to use it then for comparison with France. It's like giving numbers from the North or South Pole to Africans in equatorial Africa. Ouarf, it's irrepressibly comical! : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 29/12/21, 13:05

Janic wrote:simplet »29/12/21, 13:17
Janic wrote:

personally I don't give a fuck since my living conditions are unlikely to be the same as in Russia. What makes me laugh is to want to use it then for comparison with France.

You have every right not to give a fuck ..... especially if your well understood interest in the Covid pandemic is limited to ten km around your hole.
On the other hand, I have a little trouble seeing where "I wanted to use it for comparison with France"?
Can you find it?
0 x