Covid and Didier Raoult (supporter of hydroxychloroquine): analyzes on the pandemic

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Covid and Didier Raoult (supporter of Hydroxychloroquine): analyzes on the pandemic

by Janic » 28/03/23, 13:00

28/03/23, 09:45

izmentor
A reversal of position which will please janic, but which once again shows the inconstancy of the guru of the creeks
what turnaround and from whom?
The WHO report [*] that everyone can consult is clear and precise, smallpox was not eradicated by vaccines (nor was polio for that matter), but it does not stand against the medical system however, leaving a door ajar on a "usefulness" of the vaccine without proving it.

[*] the WHO being, at the time, financed exclusively by the vaccine states, he did not want to alienate them!
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Covid and Didier Raoult (supporter of Hydroxychloroquine): analyzes on the pandemic

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 28/03/23, 13:05

So post the link of the WHO report that "everyone can consult" instead of posting to say nothing... : roll:
2 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 28/03/23, 13:16

28/03/23, 13:05
guy
So post the link of the WHO report that "everyone can consult" instead of posting to say nothing...
it's childishly simple, even I got there, that's to say! : Cheesy:
You type "WHO smallpox eradication report" and, oh miracle, you land right on it, without any comment for or against since it's a PDF!
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 28/03/23, 13:36

Yes, well it is clear that for the WHO, smallpox has been eradicated thanks to vaccination and containment policies. End of non-story.
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 28/03/23, 13:49

28/03/23, 13:36
guy
Yes, well it is clear that for the WHO, smallpox has been eradicated thanks to vaccination policies and containment. End of non-story.
well you read faster than the horse blowing in a storm. Fuck the guy! Now study it carefully, for a change!
You will read there, at the beginning that, DESPITE VACCINATION CAMPAIGNS...read the rest carefully!
clearly, the policy of containment has stopped smallpox, DESPITE the vaccination campaigns which have not succeeded. (500 million vaccinations!) So reread the whole thing carefully, not a hasty conclusion!
2 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 28/03/23, 15:40

Blablablabla. The guy always asks others to do the job. Sorry, but I read on this report that the outbreak had been contained through vaccination and containment. If you have contrary information to give YOU give it and stop swinging nonsense. Same on the topic of cancer (no pun intended) where you ask questions whose answers you don't care about, calling the other a liar when he says he watched the videos, while the liar is you when you say that I would have spoken ill of Raoult. Perronne yes, he's a dopey clown (Lyme disease caused by ticks trafficked by a Nazi researcher who took refuge in the United States).
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 28/03/23, 16:03

izentrop wrote:A reversal of position which will please janic, but which once again shows the inconstancy of the guru of the creeks : Mrgreen:

Wuuuiiiii woualàh, that's what I've been saying for a while, you're putting the proof in his face (a big m..2 that stinks), and he continues in denial : Oops: :P

We now know who we are dealing with...! >
society-and-philosophy/wokism-t17076-190.html#p528679
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 28/03/23, 17:11

28/03/23, 15:40
Blablablabla. The guy always asks others to do the job.
obviously, it avoids the accusations of having selected an isolated part to prove themselves right, like your funny little friends, so do the job, of course.
Sorry, but I read on this report that the outbreak had been contained through vaccination and containment.
well as I said, I've never seen someone so fast, faster than lightning.
If you have contrary information to give YOU give it and stop swinging nonsense.
not the opposite, you just need the time to read well, calmly, following the lines with your finger so as not to miss an important word.
Same on the cancer topic (no pun intended) where you ask questions you don't care about the answers to,
to give me answers, they still have to exist and you're an expert at avoiding answers so as not to be ridiculed by your complete ignorance of the subject. How a zozo who wants to make believe that he knows about it and not fucked up to know that the WHO made a detailed report at the time, A WHO very warm supporter of the vaccinations that only this organization could organize.
Moreover, but you have nothing to do with it, you did not experience this period of the campaign for this vaccination which was the subject of numerous articles, surveys and reports of what was happening during this campaign precisely. Vaccinating doctors despairing of not being able to vaccinate in the countryside because the peasants fled them like the plague, in India, China, Africa, among others
calling the other a liar when he says he watched the videos,
so it's a liar for a liar because you accused these witnesses of being false witnesses at 39 E per session.
while the liar is you when you say that I would have spoken ill of Raoult. Perronne
here is what i said
guyHow can you blame a "guy" who offers "Linus Pauling" and his force-feeding of "dietary supplements" (pompously named "orthomolecular medicine") when his own supposed anti-cancer diet killed him AND his wife?
Source?.....credible! This zozo holds the same speech as the funny ones on Raoult, Peronne, etc... no personal competence, but claiming to be more competent than those Scientists recognized by their peers.
am a little wire!
yes, he's a dopey clown (Lyme disease caused by ticks trafficked by a Nazi researcher who took refuge in the United States).
if that is not to speak ill, what will then be!
So I re-re-re-repeat: what would you have done in the same situation as these two testimonies?
Last edited by Janic the 28 / 03 / 23, 17: 28, 1 edited once.
1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 28/03/23, 17:21

I did not claim that they were false witnesses. Reread with your finger. I just don't swallow promotional videos, no more from sports coaches than from Pfizer.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 28/03/23, 18:12

GuyGadeboisLeRetour »28/03/23, 17:21

I did not claim that they were false witnesses.
indeed you treat them as VRP
Reread with your finger. I just don't swallow promotional videos, no more from sports coaches than from Pfizer
reread with your finger! Where do you find promotional videos?
to make things clear, below is your fanciful literature on these topics!

24/03/23, 19:35
guy
But I'm not talking about conventional medicine (which has its share of flaws, negligence, toxic products and greed), I'm talking about what I watched (the last two) and where I didn't seen that emptiness and miraculous announcements. Basically, you have to believe in the sales reps that appear in it, a bit like Pfizer's announcement effects. So thank you but no thank you.

Janic
So I come back to that last sentence.
Should we believe in... ?
Indeed, IF they are sales reps, but from what and from whom anyway? BP pockets billions on the backs of gullible and naive people who believe in their miracles, but where and what are the billions collected by the rare individuals who do not wish to die in conventional conformity or become, and remain, handicapped for life (if life remains to them) of this medicine?
So :YOU what do you propose in the same situation as THIS testimony (among many others!) and on what evidence (which you refused to provide!)?

24/03/23, 17:52
Without wishing to extrapolate or be categorical, I would say that the content of these videos are "one says" and that no proof of anything is ever exposed. On the other hand, when it comes to commercial links, we are saturated.

Proofs ? Where ? I typed the two disastrous "videastries", I saw none.

24/03/23, 19:35
But I'm not talking about conventional medicine (which has its share of flaws, negligence, toxic products and greed), I'm talking about what I watched (the last two) and where I didn't seen that emptiness and miraculous announcements. Basically, you have to believe in the VRPs that appear in it, a bit like you would believe in Pfizer's announcement effects. So thank you but no thank you.

27/03/23, 14:08
Speak for yourself, not for the invisible ones who would be interested in the "subject" and who only intervene in your head. You, you turn around in your injunctions and NEVER bring ANYTHING, apart from promotional videos promising miracles by selling food supplements and... coaching!

28/03/23, 12:37
Answers that you have never been able to give and that you demand from others? Poor Janic...

28/03/23, 13:36
GuyGadeboisLeRetour »28/03/23, 13:28

I don't even know what you're talking about
I am a bit of a subject who is on cancer...so take your time to read this well
(...) only on these last videos.
So I repeat to get your opinion: what would you have done in their situation? We'll see after!

Is this your literature?!
On what criteria can you say that these are sales reps...without proof.
And so in their situation what would you have done!
1 x