Covid and Didier Raoult (supporter of hydroxychloroquine): analyzes on the pandemic

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Christophe

Re: Covid and Didier Raoult (supporter of Hydroxychloroquine): analyzes on the pandemic

by Christophe » 23/10/21, 14:45

ABC2019 wrote:
Christophe wrote:Let's wait for the same curve for the next 2 months in Metropolitan France before rushing to conclude ...

I did not understand, what could show in the next 2 months in metropolitan France that the lethality of the variant has decreased?

You want us to recover the comparative CFR CURVE September 2020 vs September 2021 DANSTAFACE?
2 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Covid and Didier Raoult (supporter of Hydroxychloroquine): analyzes on the pandemic

by ABC2019 » 23/10/21, 14:51

Christophe wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:
Christophe wrote:Let's wait for the same curve for the next 2 months in Metropolitan France before rushing to conclude ...

I did not understand, what could show in the next 2 months in metropolitan France that the lethality of the variant has decreased?

You want us to recover the comparative CFR CURVE September 2020 vs September 2021 DANSTAFACE?

on September 2020, I already sent you the analysis made at the time, that the epidemic had restarted first among young people and adults, you did not read what I had posted?

2nd chance (I'm in a really good mood today : Mrgreen: : https://www.lemonde.fr/les-decodeurs/ar ... 55770.html

For Ségolène Aymé, Emeritus Research Director at Inserm, the key to understanding the current situation is there: “There is no need to look for complicated explanations for this discrepancy between the curves. The virus is probably circulating at a high level, but the dynamics are now among the youngest: this is why there are relatively few serious cases. People most at risk, especially the elderly, protect themselves better. "

but above all, I do not see the connection with what we were discussing, that is to say the fact that according to some the virulence of the virus has LOWERED - your argument goes the opposite of that too! that's what I'm saying, there is no sign that it has gone down in the places where we have not vaccinated.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/10/21, 17:54

ABC2019 wrote:on September 2020, I already sent you the analysis made at the time, that the epidemic had restarted first among young people and adults, you did not read what I had posted?

So what???

It would greatly surprise me that the under 50s (inevitably unvaccinated according to you!) represent MORE THAN 50% of deaths in September 2021 !!

So sources?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/10/21, 17:56

ABC2019 wrote:

Yes, you don't understand anything, that is YOUR PROBLEM!
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 23/10/21, 18:41

Christophe wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:

Yes, you don't understand anything, that is YOUR PROBLEM!

bah no it's YOUR problem, I say that the lethality of the variant has not decreased, and you tell me "let's wait in 2 months to conclude in Metropolitan France". what do you want to wait that would show that it has decreased?

I understand that what you have in mind is that it could INCREASE, but that's exactly what I'm telling Obamot and Guitounet: no the virus has not become less lethal. If a variant escapes the vaccine, the same lethality will be found. So it is the vaccine that protects for the moment.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 23/10/21, 18:42

This crazy guy is telling more and more nonsense, and he doesn't realize it. Hit, the sucker ...
0 x
Robob
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Robob » 23/10/21, 19:18

yves35 wrote:Good evening,
always handyman uncle didier, And the ANSM guard rails I sit on:
https://www.huffingtonpost.fr/entry/lih ... 73573b5052
yves

Are you tired of hooking up that kind of shit?

It smells like a full blown libel lawsuit:

Yes, really ridiculous: it smacks of the end of the reign ...
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 23/10/21, 19:44

As a reminder, Pasteur although not a doctor is experimenting with a vaccination against rabies, Semmelweiss is experimenting with asepsis which no hospital can do without. The medical immobility under the influence of BP works against itself!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 23/10/21, 20:04

robob wrote:Are you tired of hooking up that kind of shit?

It smells like a full blown libel lawsuit:

The article said

The ANSM, without mentioning these trials in particular, acknowledged that several studies had been carried out in an “unacceptable” manner by the body and that “adequate follow-up has been initiated by the Agency”, without further clarification.

so either the ANSM really said that, or it didn't.

If she didn't say it, where's the denial?

If she said so, the lawsuit won't be for libel ....

Do we organize bets? : Mrgreen:
0 x

GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 23/10/21, 21:17

Gnagnagna ... pffffff ... it's not possible this guy! : roll:
0 x