Covid and Didier Raoult (supporter of hydroxychloroquine): analyzes on the pandemic

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Robob
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Re: Resignation of Professor Didier Raoult, supporter of Hydroxychloroquine, from the Covid19 Scientific Council

by Robob » 20/04/21, 11:10

Anyway looking at curves from India as a whole to denigrate early treatments is a bit like looking at the curve of cases in Israel to say that the Pfizer vaccine is 9X% effective. : Mrgreen:

We could try to deepen, as in this article by France-Soir, whose government authorities were indeed obliged to recognize the status of "journalists" to the great lady of the rest of the propagandist press. : Cheesy: :

https://www.francesoir.fr/politique-mon ... tation-cas

India: Maharashtra state with 4,7% of vaccinated knows a significant increase in cases and deaths.
An observation that will require causal analysis

What is striking is that the same kind of analysis brings the same type of correlation in Brazil, but also in Europe, Israel, the USA, etc ...
2 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Resignation of Professor Didier Raoult, supporter of Hydroxychloroquine, from the Covid19 Scientific Council

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 20/04/21, 11:46

robob wrote:Anyway looking at curves from India as a whole to denigrate early treatments is a bit like looking at the curve of cases in Israel to say that the Pfizer vaccine is 9X% effective. : Mrgreen:

This is not what I do at all. I will confine myself to noting that the death curve has been soaring * for a month. No more no less.

* Much more in Maharashtra (indeed) which is partly responsible for it.
Maharashtra.JPG
Maharashtra.JPG (213.08 KiB) Viewed 444 times
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/cor ... -and-world
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 20/04/21, 11:49

robob wrote:Anyway looking at curves from India as a whole to denigrate early treatments is a bit like looking at the curve of cases in Israel to say that the Pfizer vaccine is 9X% effective. : Mrgreen:

it is not at all the same, the vaccines are cumulative and there is inevitably a weak immunity at the beginning, which increases gradually. While nothing prevents distributing an inexpensive drug to the entire population, as is done with doliprane, from the start.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 20/04/21, 12:45

https://pgibertie.com/2021/04/07/linde- ... icularite/

India is the country of hydroxychloroquine and currently ivermectin But one state Maharashtra (Mumbay) stands out from the others: more than 10% of the adult population is vaccinated there to date (6% of Indians vaccinated in the country). Find out why this same state is experiencing an exponential increase in cases of covid associated with a new variant.

This state, which represents only 8% of the country's population, alone accounts for two-thirds of the cases recorded last week ...

In contrast, in Uttar Pradesh, which is more populated, the ZIVERDO kit (zinc, ivermectin, antibiotic) is distributed, for 200 million inhabitants there are 62 deaths in one week compared to 1600 in Maharashta ...

I don't understand a thing; why is vaccination everywhere accompanied by an outbreak of cases?
2 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 20/04/21, 12:55

Janic wrote:
I don't understand a thing; why is vaccination everywhere accompanied by an outbreak of cases? [/ i]

well no, the number of cases has dropped dramatically in the UK and Israel. The answer to this gentleman is simply: because you took just the cases that suited you, banana.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 20/04/21, 12:56

Janic wrote:I don't understand a thing; why is vaccination everywhere accompanied by an outbreak of cases? [/ i]

health-pollution-prevention / coronavirus-covid-19-real-time-epidemic-map-t16331-3960.html? hilit = India # p439158 : Mrgreen:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/04/21, 13:52

1) It all depends on what "hugely fallen" means.
ABC2019 wrote:
Janic wrote:
I don't understand a thing; why is vaccination everywhere accompanied by an outbreak of cases? [/ i]

well no, the number of cases has fallen dramatically in the UK and Israel. The answer to this gentleman is simply: because you took just the cases that suited you, banana.

What if you stop taking us for idiots, the “finished funnies”? The number of cases means absolutely nothing.

2) Let's compare what is REALLY COMPARABLE, the mortality of France with a few countries (only a few curves, I am moving forward by approximation ...): : Wink:

India 3rd table:

Screenshot 1.png
Capture 1.png (71.31 KiB) Viewed 410 times

Screenshot 2.png
Capture 2.png (52.58 KiB) Viewed 410 times

Screenshot 3.png
Capture 3.png (51.83 KiB) Viewed 410 times

Screenshot 4.png
Capture 4.png (53.98 KiB) Viewed 410 times

Screenshot 5.png
Capture 5.png (51.36 KiB) Viewed 410 times

Screenshot 6.png
Capture 6.png (55.64 KiB) Viewed 410 times

With the exception of France, it is therefore all the countries that are “in the usual statistical background of mortality".
(if we dare say ..)

In your place I would shave the walls ...
Last edited by Obamot the 20 / 04 / 21, 13: 58, 2 edited once.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 20/04/21, 13:56

the figures of African countries have no credibility, there are too many sick among the leaders for it to be compatible with such low traffic rates.

https://www.marianne.net/monde/afrique/ ... dirigeants
0 x

Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/04/21, 14:00

No, sorry, that's not an argument. There are so many other countries that ARE NOT African.

I'll give you some good hypotheses:
- there is no real obesity in Africa, because people have little means to eat.
- it is the “D” system that predominates, Africans therefore call on local agriculture, small gardens, centuries-old plantations for food. Supermarkets are too expensive for them.
- they are already immune to many viruses, which would not have already died a long time ago.
- African ecosystems have so far not been conducive to viruses.
- they take care of their population.

Another blow of the sword in the water of Trone 1er des Closets.
Last edited by Obamot the 20 / 04 / 21, 14: 12, 2 edited once.
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 20/04/21, 14:03

Probably those who counted the sick died : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

Unless it worked ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...