Covid and Didier Raoult (supporter of hydroxychloroquine): analyzes on the pandemic

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Resignation of Dr Raoult, supporter of Chloroquine, from the Covid Scientific Council19

by Janic » 16/01/21, 17:45

well then following this definition I think I am the only scientist of the forum no ?
the swollen ankles that don't hurt you? Since when did you become a scientist in H where you demonstrated your incompetence?
2 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Resignation of Dr Raoult, supporter of Chloroquine, from the Covid Scientific Council19

by ABC2019 » 16/01/21, 18:03

Janic wrote:
well then following this definition I think I am the only scientist of the forum no ?
the swollen ankles that don't hurt you? Since when did you become a scientist in H

I did not say that I was a scientist in H, I am a scientist in physics where I did a thesis, are there other scientists in something on the forum ? it's not especially a claim to fame, I just wonder if you are, and in what capacity you would be competent to judge who is doing "real science" or not.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 16/01/21, 19:54

I didn't say I was a scientist in H,
it is precisely and only there that you are challenged when you allow yourself to insult this medical profession.
I am a scientist in physics where I did a thesis, are there other scientists in something on the forum ?
No one challenges you with your skills in physics (although you are only asserting it, not proving it) Christophe is an engineer which is well worth a thesis in physics, Remondo teaches mechanics and others maybe still. and I ignore myself, to avoid further controversy,
But you allow yourself to treat doctors quacks, doctorate level therefore, by the thousands who exercise and prove on millions of patients the validity of their practice. So on what competence superior to them do you allow yourself to pass such a judgment even when you know nothing about it. This is anti scientific!
Now, as your guru Broch does not even respect his own principles himself, no wonder his disciples do not do better: cats do not make dogs! :frown:
it's not especially a claim to fame, I just wonder if you are, and in what capacity you would be competent to judge who is doing "real science" or not.
Are you blocked or what? I don't have your pretensions, if I don't have the skills in a field, I refer to real competent scientists and in H it is the H, which are not the A who have no competence in this field and even less those who have no skills like you and Broch your guru!
However, that you refuse to inform yourself, to meet real competent and practicing professionals, shows that your notion of science is rather restricted and just limited to a certain form of false materialism.
The same goes for C who brings together indisputable skills in naturology and who transmits his experience and knowledge to suffering individuals who have come to relieve it. with success, No offense, and here again you manifest total ignorance and the same stubborn refusal to inform yourself "zetetically" in its initial sense.
Origin and use of the word
“Zetetic” comes from the Greek adjective ζητητικός, zētētikós “who likes to seek”, “who seeks”, which comes from the verb ζητῶ, “to seek”.

The ζητητικοί, zētētikoí, are the “skeptics”. Philosophical skepticism was taught by the Greek philosopher Pyrrhon (365/275 BC).
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 16/01/21, 20:01

Janic wrote:
I didn't say I was a scientist in H,
it is precisely and only there that you are challenged when you allow yourself to insult this medical profession.

well no you said "for proof your anti-real science interventions"
so I wonder what way we should believe you to decide what "real science" is?
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 16/01/21, 20:49

still clogged up and having difficulty mastering the meaning in French. I said over and over again that it was not my incompetent opinion that had any value on what a real science is, but the real scientists themselves, the H doctors, not me. But you challenge them by claiming to be sufficiently competent, more than they seem; to accuse them of charlatans where you are just too ignorant to judge. And this is not the first time that you drool over this subject.
Have you understood or in addition you have to draw a picture?
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 16/01/21, 21:40

ABC2019 wrote:
Janic wrote:
the swollen ankles that don't hurt you? Since when did you become a scientist in H

I did not say that I was a scientist in H, I am a scientist in physics where I did a thesis, are there other scientists in something on the forum ? it's not especially a claim to fame, I just wonder if you are, and in what capacity you would be competent to judge who is doing "real science" or not.

Just because you did a thesis doesn't mean that everyone else here would be heretics.
Claiming to be a scientist and never questioning yourself is serious enough to be stressed and to understand what types of “scientists”National Education produced in our time: distressing ...!

And “scientists”It must be said quickly, in any case not in the debates, we no longer count those you flee ...
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 16/01/21, 23:12

Obamot wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:
Janic wrote: the swollen ankles that don't hurt you? Since when did you become a scientist in H

Just because you did a thesis doesn't mean that everyone else here would be heretics.
Claiming to be a scientist and never questioning yourself is serious enough to be stressed and to understand what types of “scientists”National Education produced in our time: distressing ...!

And “scientists”It must be said quickly, in any case not in the debates, we no longer count those you flee ...

Poor scientist without family or feeling in search of meaning of life
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 16/01/21, 23:30

Janic wrote:
still clogged up and having difficulties with mastering the meaning in French. I said over and over again that it was not my incompetent opinion that had any value on what a real science is, but the real scientists themselves, the H doctors, not me.

my question remains the same: why should we believe you, when you assert that H doctors are scientists, when you have no particular qualification to say it, as you admit yourself, not being a doctor H, or even a scientist of something else?
0 x

Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Resignation of Dr Raoult, supporter of Chloroquine, from the Covid Scientific Council1

by Obamot » 16/01/21, 23:42

Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:
Obamot wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:I did not say that I was a scientist in H, I am a scientist in physics where I did a thesis, are there other scientists in something on the forum ? it's not especially a claim to fame, I just wonder if you are, and in what capacity you would be competent to judge who is doing "real science" or not.

Poor scientist without family or feeling in search of meaning of life

It is aspect of absence of quest for meaning that you raise, probably answers to a “habitus of behavior”.

It is Roland Gori who says that we live in a “society of the norm” (where we calibrate behaviors), and by this means we would have arrived at a kind of “scientifization of the human being” with a horrification singularity, which would tend towards generalized evaluation (nothing exists any more except EBM, and other randomized studies ...). Sarkozy said:
- “where there is no evaluation, there is no performance"

Roland Gori says (after careful societal observations and a lot of practice) that current logic goes to the point where:

- “if you don't continuously measure what people are doing, they are not able to do it."

- "It's like saying that if you don't measure someone's breathing capacity, they can't breathe."

- “It's as stupid as that”. [...]

- “This is the logic of the“ impact factor ”

Basically, it has nothing to do with a “scientific” approach in the transcendental sense, they are no longer capable of being creative, of thinking ... of finding anything, so they have to hang on. “Ã results” : Wink:
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Resignation of Dr Raoult, supporter of Chloroquine, from the Covid Scientific Council1

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 17/01/21, 00:36

Obamot wrote:Basically, it has nothing to do with a “scientific” approach in the transcendental sense, they are no longer capable of being creative, of thinking ... of finding anything, so they have to hang on. “Ã results” : Wink:

Perfectly analyzed
0 x