Covid and Didier Raoult (supporter of hydroxychloroquine): analyzes on the pandemic

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Robob
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Complaint in refere: yakoi inside?

by Robob » 24/11/20, 14:27

I am impatiently awaiting the verdict of this complaint against the Minister of Health, of an association of victims of covid:

Instructive to read and see the argumentation.
I imagine that that of the lawyer of Raoult concerning the RTU of HCQ is of the same barrel.
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Resignation of Dr Raoult, supporter of Chloroquine, from the Covid Scientific Council19

by Obamot » 24/11/20, 20:14

Foooorrmiiidaaable!
0 x
jean.caissepas
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Re: Resignation of Dr Raoult, supporter of Chloroquine, from the Covid Scientific Council19

by jean.caissepas » 25/11/20, 09:24

Complaint against Raoult dismissed ... 8)

https://www.20minutes.fr/justice/291609 ... ier-raoult
0 x
Past habits must change,
because the future must not die.
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 25/11/20, 09:30

0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Complaint in refere: yakoi inside?

by izentrop » 25/11/20, 10:05

robob wrote:I am impatiently awaiting the verdict of this complaint against the Minister of Health, of an association of victims of covid:
I imagine that that of the lawyer of Raoult concerning the RTU of HCQ is of the same barrel.
It begins badly
The applicant association is also concerned about the importance given by the public authorities to the results of randomized controlled clinical trials, which are always questionable, concerning molecules which are however well known, only repositioned and whose harmlessness has been proven.
"questionable, known, proven" ... the Duning Kruger effect is indeed proven.
Pure conspiracy.
Too bad for the members' portfolio : Twisted:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 25/11/20, 10:10

No defamation complaint as it stands. So apart from your fallacy, I didn't understand anything.

- “If it's written that, it's good that, and blah-blah-blah"

The Izentrop effect flops.
0 x
Robob
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Re: Complaint in refere: yakoi inside?

by Robob » 25/11/20, 11:37

izentrop wrote:
robob wrote:I am impatiently awaiting the verdict of this complaint against the Minister of Health, of an association of victims of covid:
It begins badly
The applicant association is also concerned about the importance given by the public authorities to the results of randomized controlled clinical trials, which are always questionable, concerning molecules which are however well known, only repositioned and whose harmlessness has been proven.
"questionable, known, proven" ... the Duning Kruger effect is indeed proven.
Pure conspiracy.
Too bad for the members' portfolio : Twisted:

Be careful, however, that the judge in the case is not under the effect of "Duning, machintruc" (is this the new anti-conspiracy strategy this 100 bullet theory? : Mrgreen: ).

Otherwise, on the central element of the complaint something to say?
I summarize the complaint: RTU request on Ivermectin because it fulfills the conditions of an RTU. And of course: "need to treat ivermectin and Remdesivir without breaking the tie" which has a RTU.
The judge will have to rule on this.
Your answer 'it starts badly', seems to show that you find it normal that Remdesivir benefits from an RTU but not Ivermectin or HCQ.
Any details to explain why you think the judge will dismiss the complaint? : Mrgreen:
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 25/11/20, 12:19

Ivermectin has proven its effectiveness, but “not expensive enough”

0 x